hulika

Author Topic: drum re-wrapping/restoration in the south  (Read 775 times)

Offline kokok

• Netizen Level
drum re-wrapping/restoration in the south
« on: December 09, 2009, 06:54:58 AM »
Hi guys,

im from Las Pinas and i was just wondering if there are drum re-wrapping/restoration services here?

i dont have time for DIY stuff and not enough moolah for a shiney new kit so i'd gladly pay for someone who can do this for me. hehe.  :-D

ung tipong start to finish na restoration... tanggal ng old wrapping, linis ng shell, rewrapping... the whole thing.

i hope this is not a duplicate thread. i did my research here already (sakit sa mata reading threads with 20-30 pages...hehehe). all i read were on how to DIY and where to get the materials. With this thread, im hoping that someone could point me and others like me who aren't DIY-gifted to the right people for the job.  :-)

any pieces of information would be highly appreciated.

thanks.  :-)

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: drum re-wrapping/restoration in the south
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:30:43 AM »
pics?

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 08:42:12 AM »
yeah, Paolo Vivas aka peeves24(pero ndi na sya 24 y/o ha... :-D) is the man for the job.

"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline kokok

• Netizen Level
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 09:16:57 AM »
Hi sir peeves,

will upload pics the soonest.

its an old Yamaha DP series kit. jet black ang finish. its not really in bad shape. i just want a fresh look to it. probably red wine glossy finish tapos flat black na hardware (YEAH!).  8-)

do you accept restoration jobs sir?

Thanks.  :-)