hulika

Author Topic: Guitar/Piano Teachers wanted  (Read 441 times)

Offline drummerjacob

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Guitar/Piano Teachers wanted
« on: April 26, 2011, 05:04:24 PM »
I know there are many talented musicians out there that want to make a little extra cash doing what they love...im a drum teacher myself, and I also have have students that want 1-1 beginner piano/guitar lessons that pay teachers 150/hr.  

I can setup 2 minimum hours of lessons per visit (my music studio is in Rosario Pasig right off Ortigas Ave Ext. one ride from Robinsons Galleria) and guarantee youd make at least p300, plus any other lessons we can get.  Sometimes we get groups of 2-3 and that pays 350/hr.

For 1-1 advanced lessons, the pay is 225/hr.  As of now, I have alot of interest for beginner guitar. (150/hr)

Give me a text and lets discuss if you're interested in teaching.  I am looking for good quality teachers that can teach with patience and voice themselves well.  Content should include picking/strumming, scales, chords, triads, major/minor, dom7th/dim/aug/etc... as well as basic rhythmic ideas.

I can be flexible with schedule so just let me know what works for you and we'll set something up.

0 917 930 1868
-Jacob
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 05:24:53 PM by drummerjacob »