hulika

Author Topic: Flash Rental???  (Read 1251 times)

Offline trinch

Flash Rental???
« on: January 14, 2011, 01:17:02 PM »
Wondering kung may nag-ooffer ng gantong service. I'm not much into flash photography but there is this gig that I need to go and I might need to have flash. I'm using a D90.

My manager is a Canon user and yung isa ko pang officemate. May isa rin officemate na may sb600 pero may sariling gig sya na kailangan puntahan.

Check out sulit pero wala akong nakitang nag-ooffer.

HELP! :-D

Offline knifebox

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Flash Rental???
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »
Hi Trinch,

Im not sure if they have Nikon or Nikon compatible flashguns, but try to get in touch with Camera Cart

http://www.facebook.com/camera.cart

Alam ko they rent out studio lights, lenses and bodies. Baka sakali lang eron din sila flash

HTH  :wink:

Offline trinch

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 07:00:56 AM »
Thanks for the link... checked out the facebook link and the multiply account, they do rent out flash guns but not sure if they carry Nikon. I'll try to send them an email and see if they can find me a SB or any third party flash (Nikon mount of course  :-D )

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 11:08:39 AM »
Thanks for the link... checked out the facebook link and the multiply account, they do rent out flash guns but not sure if they carry Nikon. I'll try to send them an email and see if they can find me a SB or any third party flash (Nikon mount of course  :-D )
sakto kakapost lang nila kanina ng nikon flash sb600 ata for 400/day

Offline trinch

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 11:38:16 AM »
sakto kakapost lang nila kanina ng nikon flash sb600 ata for 400/day

just in time talaga! hahaha ayus! salamat :lol: