hulika

Author Topic: need ba good set of lungs or rspiratory sys para maging magaling sa wind instru?  (Read 3993 times)

Offline wiccan8888

• Philmusicus Addictus
Kailangan ba ng good set of lungs or respiratory system para mas gumaling or mas maging maayos ang pagtugtug or paggamit mo ng wind instruments? I mean big deal ba talaga to kasi diba more on blowing and using your respiratory system pagtugtug ng wind instruments?

Offline mikomiko

• Philmusicus Addictus
Yes for sustaining not only the lungs but the diaphragm :-D
I used to play the tuba before :-D
SKA UP YER LIFE RUDY!!!

Offline tromba

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Kailangan ba ng good set of lungs or respiratory system para mas gumaling or mas maging maayos ang pagtugtug or paggamit mo ng wind instruments? I mean big deal ba talaga to kasi diba more on blowing and using your respiratory system pagtugtug ng wind instruments?

not really. i know a lot of wind players na may asthma. may technique naman na ginagamit sa pag produce ng air na ginagamit sa pag blow ng instrument. it is much better nga lang ifone learned how to use air and expand the diaphragm at an early age kasi kung maanda na, mahirap na i-=expand ang diaphragm

Offline saxomophoner

• Philmusicus Noobitus
hi! new po me.. hehe just wanted to share, i used to be part of a marching band in baguio and if you're a smoker you'd feel tired easily as compared to people with clean lungs.. naalala ko pa binigyan ako ng solo piece the band master namin na konti lang ang breathe marks,hehe imagine n'yo nalang itsura ko gasping for air..hehe

i stopped smoking for one whole month for our concert preparation,sabay effective naman.. i therefore conclude na importante rin ang malakas na baga..hehe

Offline dalandan

well, basta hindi marumi parang sabi ni saxo.. :)

ako hindi masyado e. pero you can get by with a clean set of lungs. no smoking. :D

Offline DimeJr

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hello, for playing brass instruments, yes a good set of lungs is required, second, kelangan palakasin pa ung lips if your a brass player or what we call "bokadura", i used to play a soprano bugle, more like a trumpet, and third, you should learn the breathing patterns, inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.

Rock on Bro's!!!
Pinoy musicians RULE!!!

8-)

Offline tromba

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hello, for playing brass instruments, yes a good set of lungs is required, second, kelangan palakasin pa ung lips if your a brass player or what we call "bokadura", i used to play a soprano bugle, more like a trumpet, and third, you should learn the breathing patterns, inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.

Rock on Bro's!!!
Pinoy musicians RULE!!!

8-)

bro,
ang pag breathe ay ginagawa lang through the mouth. magkakasakit kasa baga pag sa nose ka mag inhale.