hulika

Author Topic: The ravaging effects of meth: Shocking images show the face of addicts before  (Read 804 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
A determined sheriff’s deputy compiled these shocking before and after mugshots to show how meth ravages the appearance of addicts in a bid to deter people away from the drug.
Deputy Bret King spent hours working in the Classification Unit to identify those people who made repeat appearances at the Multnomah County Detention Center in Portland, Oregon.
He wanted to show the devastating effect addiction to meth has on young people – who, sometimes over the course of a few months, go from fresh-faced to covered in scabs with hollowed cheeks and missing teeth.
In 2004, the Faces of Meth campaign was launched – showing these faces side by side, before and after the toll of meth use took hold – sometimes over the course of a few weeks.
More than a decade since, every one of these people found having the picture featured in campaign affected their lives – but while some are now clean, others are still battling their demons, OregonLive reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3587246/What-heroin-actually-does-face-Shocking-images-pictures-addicts-hooked-drug.html#ixzz48V1VPOFm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline Igor

• Philmusicus Addictus

Share ko lang TS:

Nangyari sa bayaw ko to.
  Di lang Pisikal ang nagbago.
  Dati pa pitik pitik lang ang gamit, tapos binigyan ng kabuhayan ng utol niya.

Yung pitik pitik naging  araw-araw na,naging maluwag na kasi sa pera, hanggang naging dealer na din.
  Unang nawala, pamilya, tapos pinaupahan niya bahay niya,(siya tuloy nawalan ng matutuluyan) yung mio na binigay din sa kanya, nabenta na.
  And Last yung tricykel niya na pambyahe binawi na din.

Ngayon unti-unti siyang nag ttry bumangon,
Shot na!!!

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
me classmate ako ng hiskul nag shabu wala na sa sarili.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.