hulika

Author Topic: Digital Videography/Cinematography Thread  (Read 58033 times)

Offline weedurpart2

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Digital Videography/Cinematography Thread
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2016, 03:10:51 PM »
No one uses those anymore. Premiere CC.

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2016, 04:18:54 PM »
Hey guys, meron ba dito may alam what to look for when buying drones? Tsaka alin at magkano yung pinakamura pero decent? Wala talaga idea. :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meh nevermind, yung magaganda eh sobrang mahal at yung cheap ones naman eh parang sablay.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 06:54:11 PM by CeL1916 »
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #177 on: March 14, 2016, 08:01:58 AM »
No one uses those anymore. Premiere CC.

thanks!

another beginner moment for me, lolz.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline Helmet

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2016, 12:59:45 PM »
yo pros! i need your advice on this:

im interested in taking up some seminars and crash courses in digital video cinematography and production. i saw some course being offered by PCCI. has anyone here attended a learning session in this facility? how helpful do guys think they could be in terms of real world application?

For production, it is best that you tag along with someone you know. Production takes more than a day, kahit viral videos lang ang pino-produce, pwede pa rin kayong abutin ng kinabukasan. But that's a better exposure, than what they would tell you inside the classroom.
In a prod scene, you'll learn not just the technicalities but also how to deal with different practices: PR, Agencies, Lights, Cameras, Equips, Directors and ADs, set design, stylists, DOPs, Actors, Proj Mgrs, Logistics, etc. It's a unique experience talaga.

But the prod scene is slowly evolving. Right now, the industry is starting to get rid of the agencies, and just go directly to the companies who has everything in their portfolio. Wedding videographers are starting to eat a significant chunk in the industry. So maybe, if you know someone who has done wedding videos before, most likely they have corporate accounts right now. You can start there :)

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2016, 02:37:08 PM »
^yo man, thanks for the advice.

im currently working on getting my schedule fixed as i plan to meet and possibly see boss Ogi(Itchybrain) in action. i have also made arrangements with an old friend who works as a wedding videographer.

nga pala, tumigil na yata yung sharing ng videos dito. i would really like to see some of your works people  :)

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline psychotik

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2017, 05:13:05 AM »
meron bang bored na videographer dito na pwede mag take ng shots paid service, yung mura lang sana if ever pm me with your tf, nothing fancy basta 1080p

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2018, 12:11:07 PM »
This is hard...thumbwheel and finger coordination. Hard I say.

O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2018, 02:54:02 PM »
This is hard...thumbwheel and finger coordination. Hard I say.

may playstation kayo? laro ka muna ng Ace Combat para masanay ka dyan  :-D

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2018, 04:10:51 PM »
Oo flying game nga no but yeah yung mga thumb and index finger Iba Iba pressure levels para smooth ang dating. Practice ulit.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2018, 07:35:54 PM »
Went back home had lunch then back out again this time pushing the Mavic on high winds and on 5.8G off to a farther distance...over 800 meters to sea. Kakatakot.  Skip thru 1:24.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2018, 12:12:12 PM »
He skipped class that morning for it was drone class...8 am sharp. Looking at the footage it was quite freaky landing between those trees with gusts of wind but the Mavic Air is one tough little drone.

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2018, 12:24:24 PM »
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 12:27:37 PM by pallas »