hulika

Author Topic: Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad ???  (Read 53116 times)

Offline addriann303030

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 11:52:53 PM »
Para sakin depende sa preference ng tao yan eh.

I own a squier strat and an Ibanez PGM

Pareho lang para sakin. Mas feel ko lang yung PGM dahil nakafloyd at pwede kang magwala sa whammy, Humb-equip saka 24 frets.

Nasabi lang siguro nila na pang tamad dahil, Naintimidate lang sila sa kayang gawin ng Ibanez superstrats.

Tip ko lang gumamit kayo ng Ibanez or any superstrat sa pagpractice ng isang technique na nahihirapan kayo.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 11:56:40 PM by addriann303030 »

Offline dyames

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 11:58:05 PM »
ayun na! lumabas na uli ang mahiwagang artikulo ni sir MarkV!

Sa pagkakaintindi ko, the TS is just sharing the opinions of his so-called guitarist peers. Eh ang hirap naman kasi sa iba, sablay mag-bigay ng adjective sa mga gamit... Ibanez = tamad? ang galing.... tsk!

peace tyo mga repa-peeps!

:-D
Successful transactions with:
Raikidoodles | obetski | Kyle Travers | rockchops_14 |  pusanghapon

Offline markv

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2010, 12:05:28 AM »
pangtamad:

pangmasipag:

eh?  :roll:

Offline shredmaestrobri

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2010, 12:06:54 AM »
what are you guys drinking these days?

The Bar siguro yan.

Offline Red_Strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2010, 12:12:05 AM »
All too often, some people attempt to make an argument by attacking and insulting those who hold opposing views. Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's conjectures are a perfect example. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. It takes more than a mass of demented anthropophagi to beat Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad at its own game. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to comment on Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's paroxysms.

Before explaining why hidebound losers cause insurmountable trouble for us, I must first outline Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness. Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad claims that its bleeding-heart cabal is a benign and charitable agency. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

Several things Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of its that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how its opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality. If I have characterized Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's cultists up to now as sordid and appalling, it is only because teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain—with a straight face—that every word that leaves Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's mouth is teeming with useful information. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that I challenge Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad to admit it was wrong and thereby begin the healing process. And let me tell you, Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's outrage at complaints about it is indicative of its self-esteem and value system. (Actually, Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's attempts to scrap the notion of national sovereignty will earn it automatic membership in Satan's inner circle, but that's not important now.)

Okay, then, let's move onto the really good part of this letter, the part in which I get to tell you that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad claims that it is beyond reproach. Well, I beg to differ. I don't mean to scare you, but many people have witnessed Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad generally insists that its witnesses are mistaken and blames its shrewish diatribes on foolish con artists. It's like it has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, I believe I have finally figured out what makes organizations like Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad vilify our history, character, values, and traditions. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

My cause is to protect little children from doctrinaire nobodies like Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad makes a living out of demagogism. I call this tactic of its "entrepreneurial demagogism". Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad and its shock troops have surely raised entrepreneurial demagogism to a fine art by using it to unleash an unparalleled wave of ruffianism. Can you really blame me for suggesting that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's perceptions of a vast conspiracy lead it to inappropriate assessments of even the most innocent interactions with foul, lazy killjoys?

Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's lickspittles, when they are taken seriously at all, are considered by most scholars to be of questionable credibility. Interestingly, Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad doesn't seem to care about that. While I trust that this audience shares my indignation at Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad, those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still warrant that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's opinions are a gangrenous putrefaction that serves only to limit the terms of debate by declaring certain subjects beyond discussion, have an obligation to do more than just observe what it is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's blackshirts take for granted. We have an obligation to drain the swamp of influence-peddling and the system of pay-to-play. And we have an obligation to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and health to our cities. Despite total incompetence, Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad is often afflicted with an amazing conceit that causes it to panic irrationally and overreact completely. Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad is the hidden hand behind all modern cataclysms. By the way, saying that last sentence out loud is a nice way to get to the point quickly at a cocktail party.

Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad claims that it can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. Perhaps it has some sound arguments on its side, but if so it's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's goal is to bathe in splendor while the rest of us go to work in the mines. Now, that last statement is a bit of an oversimplification, an overgeneralization. But it is nevertheless substantially true.

If there is one thing I have learned, it is this: There is more at play here than Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's purely political game of causing riots in the streets. There are ideologies at work, hidden agendas to entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of the ambition, rivalship, interest, humor, or caprice of the worst sorts of disdainful blusterers I've ever seen. I have in fact told Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad that its zealots are stampeding happily and mindlessly toward the precipice of raving, unforgiving terrorism. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything to its response. I suppose Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad just doesn't want to admit that it appears to have found a new tool to use to help it manipulate the public like a puppet dangling from strings. That tool is antidisestablishmentarianism, and if you watch it wield it you'll truly see why if I have a bias, it is only against hectoring, uncivilized quiddlers who abet a resurgence of confused frotteurism. Under these conditions, I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help it destroy the heart and fabric of our nation.

Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad is causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way. I suppose we could get Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad to shut up by increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence. Obviously, that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad-esque scheme is akin to throwing out the baby with the bath water. Let me propose instead that we follow through on the critical work that has already begun.

In spite of the fact that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad equates non-cooperation and solitariness with individuality, it, with its craftiness and unctuous plans for the future, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches in a matter of days. It will then use those riches to call for a return to that which wasn't particularly good in the first place. The moral of this story is that exclusionism is dangerous. Its abysmal version of it is doubly so. I think I've dished it out to Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that these issues are actually political issues.

Mark, ang haba. Parang mga post lang sa AGT dati ah.  :lol:

Para hindi naman OT:
Easy lang kayo kay TS. I disagree with the Ibanez user = tamad stereotype, if it really does exist. I like to believe that whatever guitar you play, pabagay-bagay lang sa genre/style/preference yan.
Kasi if that stereotype were true.. edi a shredder playing an SRV strat with high action & 13's would be called "masipag"?  :lol:

Offline ermonski

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad ???
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2010, 12:16:20 AM »
lalo nga akong sinipag tumugtog nung nagka-Ibanez ako e

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2010, 12:17:17 AM »
Mark, ang haba. Parang mga post lang sa AGT dati ah.  :lol:

Para hindi naman OT:
Easy lang kayo kay TS. I disagree with the Ibanez user = tamad stereotype, if it really does exist. I like to believe that whatever guitar you play, pabagay-bagay lang sa genre/style/preference yan.
Kasi if that stereotype were true.. edi a shredder playing an SRV strat with high action & 13's would be called "masipag"?  :lol:

nah.. a shredder playing an SRV strat with high action & 13s would be called "magaling"..  :lol:

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2010, 12:44:58 AM »
*after reading markv's post..*

-- *faints*

Boys, just don't go flaming up on the TS. :wink:
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline jommel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2010, 12:51:22 AM »
All too often, some people attempt to make an argument by attacking and insulting those who hold opposing views. Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's conjectures are a perfect example. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. It takes more than a mass of demented anthropophagi to beat Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad at its own game. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to comment on Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's paroxysms.

Before explaining why hidebound losers cause insurmountable trouble for us, I must first outline Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness. Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad claims that its bleeding-heart cabal is a benign and charitable agency. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

Several things Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of its that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how its opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality. If I have characterized Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's cultists up to now as sordid and appalling, it is only because teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain—with a straight face—that every word that leaves Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's mouth is teeming with useful information. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that I challenge Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad to admit it was wrong and thereby begin the healing process. And let me tell you, Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's outrage at complaints about it is indicative of its self-esteem and value system. (Actually, Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's attempts to scrap the notion of national sovereignty will earn it automatic membership in Satan's inner circle, but that's not important now.)

Okay, then, let's move onto the really good part of this letter, the part in which I get to tell you that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad claims that it is beyond reproach. Well, I beg to differ. I don't mean to scare you, but many people have witnessed Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad generally insists that its witnesses are mistaken and blames its shrewish diatribes on foolish con artists. It's like it has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, I believe I have finally figured out what makes organizations like Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad vilify our history, character, values, and traditions. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

My cause is to protect little children from doctrinaire nobodies like Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad makes a living out of demagogism. I call this tactic of its "entrepreneurial demagogism". Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad and its shock troops have surely raised entrepreneurial demagogism to a fine art by using it to unleash an unparalleled wave of ruffianism. Can you really blame me for suggesting that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's perceptions of a vast conspiracy lead it to inappropriate assessments of even the most innocent interactions with foul, lazy killjoys?

Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's lickspittles, when they are taken seriously at all, are considered by most scholars to be of questionable credibility. Interestingly, Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad doesn't seem to care about that. While I trust that this audience shares my indignation at Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad, those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still warrant that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's opinions are a gangrenous putrefaction that serves only to limit the terms of debate by declaring certain subjects beyond discussion, have an obligation to do more than just observe what it is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's blackshirts take for granted. We have an obligation to drain the swamp of influence-peddling and the system of pay-to-play. And we have an obligation to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and health to our cities. Despite total incompetence, Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad is often afflicted with an amazing conceit that causes it to panic irrationally and overreact completely. Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad is the hidden hand behind all modern cataclysms. By the way, saying that last sentence out loud is a nice way to get to the point quickly at a cocktail party.

Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad claims that it can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. Perhaps it has some sound arguments on its side, but if so it's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's goal is to bathe in splendor while the rest of us go to work in the mines. Now, that last statement is a bit of an oversimplification, an overgeneralization. But it is nevertheless substantially true.

If there is one thing I have learned, it is this: There is more at play here than Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad's purely political game of causing riots in the streets. There are ideologies at work, hidden agendas to entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of the ambition, rivalship, interest, humor, or caprice of the worst sorts of disdainful blusterers I've ever seen. I have in fact told Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad that its zealots are stampeding happily and mindlessly toward the precipice of raving, unforgiving terrorism. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything to its response. I suppose Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad just doesn't want to admit that it appears to have found a new tool to use to help it manipulate the public like a puppet dangling from strings. That tool is antidisestablishmentarianism, and if you watch it wield it you'll truly see why if I have a bias, it is only against hectoring, uncivilized quiddlers who abet a resurgence of confused frotteurism. Under these conditions, I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help it destroy the heart and fabric of our nation.

Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad is causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way. I suppose we could get Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad to shut up by increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence. Obviously, that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad-esque scheme is akin to throwing out the baby with the bath water. Let me propose instead that we follow through on the critical work that has already begun.

In spite of the fact that Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad equates non-cooperation and solitariness with individuality, it, with its craftiness and unctuous plans for the future, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches in a matter of days. It will then use those riches to call for a return to that which wasn't particularly good in the first place. The moral of this story is that exclusionism is dangerous. Its abysmal version of it is doubly so. I think I've dished it out to Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad as best as I can in this letter. I hope you now understand why I say that these issues are actually political issues.

Yan! Mismo!! Sinisira ni Ibanez - Gitara nang mga tamad ang buhay natin sa pamamagitan ng pagmamanipulate nya sa atin in terms of social, cultural and spiritual differencies!  :-o :-o :-o

+10000000000000
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 12:53:31 AM by jommel »
Successful transactions: zxc, oiljazz, ferdranda, punkchad, Fred,strawhatz

Ang pikon ay laging panalo.. Ang nampipikon ay nagugulpi..

Offline Sugar Ray Vaughan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2010, 01:07:16 AM »
Mga numero-unong gitaristang tamad ay 'yung mga mahilig mag-angas dito sa forums.

Ang tamaan 'wag magpahalata...
スキャンダル ★ 小野春菜

Offline tweenty-seven

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2010, 06:50:23 AM »
lalo nga akong sinipag tumugtog nung nagka-Ibanez ako e

tama!
mag shred sya kamo sa strings ng ovation hehe..kapal pa naman string nun..

edi sila steve vai at paul gilbert pala ay di magaling  :lol:
numeroh_unoh, mondemonle, deathbymistake, iandomld, shodawmoon, pentagramX, gitardy, vincejezzrell, bossingboss, crypt, haxo55, luk3, xboughtbybloodx, bimbo, gunslinger13, lisza12,marshidalgo, pinkybrief, onji, palmuteboi, dime001, master_jeremiah

Offline kragz

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2010, 07:13:01 AM »
hindi siguro sir, depende sa genre, di ka naman bibili ng high action na guitar kung shredding ang gusto mo  :-D
yun lang po.

+100

makapag sweep ka kaya sa high action guitar?? good luck sayo hahaha

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2010, 07:54:31 AM »
tamad ako e, eh ano ngayon?
zzzzzzz

Offline rolexm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2010, 08:05:48 AM »
Do you believe everything you hear? If so... you're the lazy one. You don't think!  :lol:

Ibanez guitars play well, but they don't play as well as many other guitars. Did you even consider that a lot of people practice? It just so happens that a lot of them prefer Ibanez guitars, probably because of genre as well.

Offline Herlock Sholmes

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2010, 08:22:47 AM »
Well..Kanya kanya nga ng preferences yan.

Ako kaya may Ibanez dahil sa mga pinapanood ko. Satch, Vai, Gilbert, and Petrucci(a Former Ibanez user). At pansinin mo, MAGAGALING SILANG LAHAT, HINDI TAMAD. Dahil hindi sila gagaling ng ganyan kung tamad sila. Kaya nagiging epektibo silang endorser.

at kung nasa Ibanez ang lahat ng mga advantages na dinescribe mo na makapagpapadali ng playability nito, bakit Gitara ng Tamad ang itinatak mo dito imbes na Gitarang Maganda? Or Gitara ng mga Magagaling? Siguro nga, kung di mo rin lang mararating ang kagalingan ng mga gumagamit nito, e di hatakin mo na lang sila pababa. Tulad ng pagbabansag sa Ibanez na "Gitara ng mga Tamad"

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2010, 08:57:34 AM »
hindi siguro sir, depende sa genre, di ka naman bibili ng high action na guitar kung shredding ang gusto mo  :-D
yun lang po.

+100

then again, action can be adjusted.. you can buy a guitar like a strat or tele and have the action lowered so it's "shreddable".. and an ibanez, pwede mo itaas ang action para hindi na siya comfy for shredding..

hindi ka naman siguro magtataas ng action kung gusto mo ng shredding.. i believe that every guitar can be a shred stick when setup right..

Offline red_hot

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2010, 08:58:07 AM »
+100

pwede yan basta magbaon na ako ng medkit ko hahahaha
God Of Sin

"Evolution of Dime"   Mic Foam For Sale http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,227373.0.html

Offline red_hot

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2010, 09:04:59 AM »
+100

pwede yan basta magbaon na ako ng medkit ko hahahaha
God Of Sin

"Evolution of Dime"   Mic Foam For Sale http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,227373.0.html

Offline papotzki85

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2010, 09:08:51 AM »
@TS

ang KATAMARAN ay nasa tao lamang wala sa gitara.  :wink:

Offline red_hot

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2010, 09:18:15 AM »
@TS

ang KATAMARAN ay nasa tao lamang wala sa gitara.  :wink:

hahahaha agree ako dyan wala na si kosa hahahaha
God Of Sin

Offline amdfanboy

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2010, 09:42:48 AM »
kung tamad ka, san ka kukuha pambili ng gitara?

Offline Mindovermatter

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2010, 09:46:06 AM »
Kala ko naka sulat sa thread title "Ibanez - Gitara ni TAMAD"  :-D  :-D

Offline amdfanboy

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2010, 09:55:05 AM »
gitarang tamad daw

Offline red_hot

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2010, 10:04:26 AM »
bakit ka pa magguitara kung tinatamad ka pa
God Of Sin

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2010, 10:05:36 AM »
I had an Ibanez before and I really loved it. Pero siguro I've outgrown it and the music I play now
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.