The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

Home Recording (Bedroom Players)

(1/276) > >>

hevymet:

was wondering if anyone is interested in an Home Recording thread na mas focus around recording nice guitar tones and focused around guitar in general. May isa kasing Home Recording thread dito sa PM, pero mas focus sya sa mixing and production.

here are some common questions: What VST plug ins are you using? what DAW? How bout Interface? Do you Mic or Line-in? DI Tracks? What Amp Simulators? And Cab Simulators? how bout Impulses?

So if you're interested to share your setup on how you record your guitars and manage the tones, feel free to post them here.  :)

Boxedking:

--- Quote from: hevymet on March 31, 2015, 10:00:04 PM ---here are some common questions: What VST plug ins are you using? what DAW? How bout Interface? Do you Mic or Line-in? DI Tracks? What Amp Simulators? And Cab Simulators? how bout Impulses?

So if you're interested to share your setup on how you record your guitars and manage the tones, feel free to post them here.  :)

--- End quote ---
I use Reaper as my DAW; Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 as my interface; I used to mic my amp but now I'm using different LePou amp sim and cab impulse sim. Samples in my sig down there.

hevymet:

--- Quote from: Boxedking on March 31, 2015, 10:04:39 PM ---I use Reaper as my DAW; Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 as my interface; I used to mic my amp but now I'm using different LePou amp sim and cab impulse sim. Samples in my sig down there.

--- End quote ---

i used to have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, sold it to purchase Tascam US1200. maganda talaga yung feature nung Scarlett na direct monitoring, now sa Tascam, i have to deal with latency.  :x

Boxedking:
Pwede naman kumuha ulit, di ba?  :idea:

hevymet:
True! Pag nagkapera nlng ulet hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version