hulika

Author Topic: LF: Singing Lead Guitarist  (Read 743 times)

Offline yell

• Philmusicus Noobitus
LF: Singing Lead Guitarist
« on: June 05, 2014, 02:58:12 AM »
Good day fellow musicians!
I am looking for a singing lead guitarist, preferably 30s of ages, and able to sing solo or be on back-up vocal.
One who has a strong like for Mr. Big, The Winery Dogs, and the likes.
Shredding ability is important but more than that am looking for one who has a feel on what he does.
I'm not a technical bassist. I didn't go to any musical school.
I mean, everybody in the group will not be boxed of technicalities, egos, and so forth and so on.
Everyone can do things in his own style as long as hindi naman masyadong malayo sa original.
One must posses an ability to go as hard as: DADDY BROTHER LOVER AND LITTLEBOY by Mr. Big, and as melow as REGRET by The Winery Dogs.
These are just samples from my favorite bands. We are going to play other similar songs but mainly focusing into ambient sounds.
I don't prefer underground sounded-like songs. I'm in line with main stream with a twist of difficulties.
We will also consider instrumental stuff like SUNNY by Greg Howe with Stu Hamm & Dennis Chambers.
Chemistry will be an important ingredient in the group. I hope we can go far once we have started.
Just PM or txt/dial me at 0922-603-1662 if you are willing to join.
Thanks and best regard!

Offline andressito

Re: LF: Singing Lead Guitarist
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 12:20:20 PM »
Looking for band and gig (Metro Manila/abroad) Please text: 09178604191

Lead guitar(variety) wide range of repertoire / Singer (blues rock,80s,70s,ballad country,rock and pop)
(with passport)
*25 year veteran/spent more than 15 years in Japan
*Fun to be with and normally laughs at the band leaders jokes.
*Humble and easy to deal with.
Contact # : 09178604191

Offline babawakees

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: LF: Singing Lead Guitarist
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 07:50:31 AM »
Lead guitarist here! With singing skills and can do voice blending backup