hulika

Author Topic: Incubus - Morning View  (Read 16233 times)

Offline auGuSt23

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2003, 02:11:34 PM »
I haven't heard of the Surfer's tribute...  to Calabasas, that is cool.  If you have the link, Sugar, will you post it here?  Thanks!

Hooker--When will this tour be?  Incubus is on a break and I wonder when will they be out again on tour.  Can you give any date/s for this?

And I think they're having probs with their record label, Sony.  Incubus claims they don't get enough of what they should be having so I think the tour's gonna be delayed for awhile.

Sugar, Hooker, do you have any yahoo IM handle?

I want to talk with you people!  ;)

Offline StellarNepenthe

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2003, 09:38:04 AM »
heard about that legal battle. to hell w/ sony! nways, i think the tour w/ lollapalooza is a go! that will will be pretty wicked! incubus, qotsta, audioslave, and jane's addiction would kick limp [gooey brown stuff], linkin fart and metallica's butts! i wonder why deftones even settled as openers for that sanitarium tour... bleh!

hey, august! my ym name is cutiesugs. :)

Offline HookerWitaPenis

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2003, 01:01:04 PM »
they better settle thier lawsuit quick! i heard thier gonna release an album in the fall october/november hopefully. lollapalooza is gonna be awesome unfortunatey i cant go kase magbabakasyon ako sa pinas this summer...oh well maybe next time

Offline anti_pop

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2003, 07:01:42 PM »
basta astig incubus!!
pinakagusto ko aqueous transmission and warning!

bakit ba umalis si dirk lance?
men, ano ba english ng tabo?

once i was in my room, then suddenly, there was a tap on the door. Then i thought "what a weird place to put a tap."

Offline StellarNepenthe

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2003, 12:39:32 PM »
bakit ba umalis si dirk lance?

only the other members of the band know. here's the official statement from their website in case you haven't read it yet:

Hello, Friends.

I normally don't participate in this forum because in all honesty internet message boards and chat rooms scare me. They are usually the harbingers of trash-talk, rumors, doctored photos and the occasional truth. But today I am here to try and clarify something that seems to be of growing interest and or concern amongst some of you; where is Dirk lance?

Well, to cut straight to the thick of it, he is no longer in the band. I regret to inform you of this in this way but we collectively felt it was the best medium.

Now, being a group of people who look forward and not the other way, I would love to express to all of you our gratitude towards Dirk for an amazing 12 years of artistry and dedication. He was and will remain a valuable asset to the history of this band.

I am aware that the looming ambiguity of this statement might raise more questions than before, but please know that we wish him the best of fortune in every endeavor he pursues. And we will and are continuing our pursuit of high art in sound.

We appreciate all of your support through these strange and beautiful times in our lives and in the world, and I pray that all of you remain safe and aware. But with that I must also issue you a warning; for the music we are currently composing for the next record will be like melted chocolate on your chests and necks!

See you this summer on Lollapalooza!
-brandon

Offline StellarNepenthe

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2003, 12:42:25 PM »
Dirk will surely be missed, but i heard his replacement, Ben Kenney (The Roots, Supergrub), is equally talented. Ben is also a part of the Time Lapse Consortium, Mike and Jose's side project.

Offline anti_pop

• Netizen Level
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2003, 03:47:34 PM »
hindi ko kilala si Ben Kenney(ignorante talaga ako) pero siguro nga magaling sya. papakinggan ko muna bago maghusga...
men, ano ba english ng tabo?

once i was in my room, then suddenly, there was a tap on the door. Then i thought "what a weird place to put a tap."

Offline x_kolehiyala

Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2003, 02:41:48 PM »
thanks stellar..

matagal ko nang iniisip yang tanong na yan e..
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Bangs, Almost Famous

Offline StellarNepenthe

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2003, 04:36:29 PM »
no worries, x_kolehiyala! :) anyways, here's good news! you can download the bootleg of Time Lapse Consortium's Roxy gig at incubusonline. check out this link: Time Lapse Consortium

Mike Einziger is really a guitar god! my fave tracks are Grimace, Patrollin', Mai Tai, and Tres Puntos! enjoy! :D

Offline Dead Star

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Incubus - Morning View
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2004, 06:44:01 AM »
OH MY GOD Sugie I have to register my ass off again just to post this.

Incubus already has another album out and I'm still writing 'reviews' off Morning View.  

I just want to say I'm here to pimp MUSE, babe  8)

</the end>
[strawberry].JPG[/img]