hulika

Author Topic: Any fans of Frank Evans / Shaun Baxter music here?  (Read 1867 times)

Offline rednas

• Forum Fanatic
Any fans of Frank Evans / Shaun Baxter music here?
« on: February 09, 2009, 07:07:04 AM »
Wala pa kong naencounter sa kanila dito.  Frank Evans - malupit mag arrange ng Jazz Standards for solo guitar.  Tapos Shaun Baxter, lupit sa fusion.  Lagi ko kasi binabasa mga articles nila sa Guitar Techniques  nung late 90's.  Hoping ako meron dito mga sheet music or audio :P
“The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul.” - J.S. Bach

Music Furniture

Offline dekturrr

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Any fans of Frank Evans / Shaun Baxter music here?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 11:53:40 AM »
mukhang wala ah
Pr. 23:23a

Buy the truth and do not sell it

Offline rednas

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 04:44:26 PM »
Wala nga ata,  :x  eto yung site nya, kaso down na when I checked today. http://www.frankevansmusic.co.uk

San kaya pwede mag purchase ng Great Jazz Standards nya na book / audio. 

For Shaun Baxter, may nakita akong link with information on him, may music download link pa.

http://jazz-rock-fusion-guitar.blogspot.com/2008/11/shaun-baxter-jazz-metal-1993-192.html
“The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul.” - J.S. Bach

Music Furniture

Offline dakuykoy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »
I have one CD lesson of Shaun Baxter demonstrating jazz-blues. Swabeng-swabe mga linya nya!

A good player.. di nga lang masyado kilala nung iba dito sa pinas.
Yes, I'm no longer affiliated with TMS

Offline Lahed92801

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 10:02:33 PM »
I have Shaun Baxter's album "Jazz Metal". Amazing player, superb technique and fusion feel.