hulika

Author Topic: What is your stand about Homosexuality?  (Read 63072 times)

Offline PrayToYourGodz

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: What is your stand about Homosexuality?
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 03:21:10 PM »
i had 3 jobs in the past .. dati sa computer shop my boss is g@y
                                            sa bank, ganun din g@y yung boss ko
                                             IT press company g@y pa rin yung naging boss ko !!!!
they are taking over the world by storm haha..

They are everywhere  :evil:
Gusto kong pumunta sa Quirino Grandstand araw-araw at manood ng public execution ng mga presidente, senador, representatives at iba pang mga kurap na kriminal ng bayan. - Dong Abay

Offline moony044

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 03:52:15 PM »
Tama naman. Pero the fact na they don't fall on the intent of the creation and its purpose, it is considered na lumampas sila sa limitation. Dapat yung definition ng paglampas ay hindi standard ng tao kundi standard ng Diyos.

anu nga ba ang standard ng "Diyos" do you know? please enlighten us...

ok lang sila...pero as long as they know what they shouldn't do... i wont stand against them...
respeto lang naman yan eh... people talk about crossing over their purposes, but ano nga ba alam ng tao sa purpose nila? as a human being...?

kahit sobrang overused na nung salita...yun lang talaga ang wala sa karamihan...RESPECT :mrgreen:

Offline gunlak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 07:49:53 PM »
ito ay nakakahawa,
may kilala ako 3 sila magkakapatid, pare parehong [pichapie].

tiyaka pag naging [pichapie] ka na, di ka na pwede maging lalaki muli
CLICK TO see baกิิิิิิat boys FB page!!!also check out my other band Skylines Forget

Offline rommelism

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2010, 07:59:44 PM »
I just want to burn them alive! bwahahaha!  :evil:

That's the reason why Sodom And Gomorrah was destroyed and wiped out,because of homosexuality.

But kidding aside,they are still humans, and they need to understand,that from the beginning of the creation,there is only 1 man and 1 woman...there is no "in between" they have no choice,if they are a man be man,if you are a woman  be a woman. There is no such thing as "heart of woman in a man's body" and vice versal, I'd rather call that as a psychological problem,because if they only look at themselves what really are they,they already knows the answer,they just keep on denying the truth....as it written..."the truth will set you free"...they just need to accept the truth how they are created.

Offline astralasukal

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2010, 11:03:46 PM »
Live and let live.
FLY AWAY! SKYLINE PENGUIN, FLY!

Offline dm_gty88

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »
ito ay nakakahawa,
may kilala ako 3 sila magkakapatid, pare parehong [pichapie].

tiyaka pag naging [pichapie] ka na, di ka na pwede maging lalaki muli

I beg to disagree! If you really want to change, you will.

Offline bulutongtubig

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2010, 02:50:54 AM »
wala namang panalo kung spiritual side ang basehan pagdating sa homosexuality.
ang iniisip ko na lang, tao din naman sila.
kung may pagkakasala man sila pagdating sa sexual preference nila, hindi ako ang dapat humusga dahil tao rin naman ako.
in the end, God will be the judge.
i say, live your life in a good way. mapa-straight ka man or homosexual.
as long as pinipilit mong maging mabait na tao at hindi ka marunong manakit ng kapwa mo.
nagbabago ang mundo, hindi maganda kung makitid ang utak ng isang tao.
pero kanya-kanya pa rin talaga.
ang importante, walang hate.

Offline Elyenman

• Netizen Level
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2010, 08:36:44 PM »
homos are gay  :-D (tama naman di ba?)
..........................  :)

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 04:29:08 PM »

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 07:47:01 PM »

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2013, 05:07:53 PM »
dito kayo mag usap!
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »
Chiming in....

My faith dictates that I shouldn't embrace homosexuality, so I dont embrace it. I will teach my family and ensure that they share my faith so that they too know why they shouldn't embrace it. Though I do not like discussing my religious beliefs in this forum, I do feel it needs to be stated that it is indeed in the Bible that God does not allow his followers to be homosexuals or engage in homosexual activity.

I do understand however, that many have little control over what they desire especially when it becomes habitual like a vice. Smoking, for example. Smoking is a vice a person develops from his environment, no one is born with the urge to smoke. Or GAS, no one is born with the urge to buy tons of gear. Homosexuality is a vice, that is my stand until it is definitively proven otherwise. I will treat homosexuals with the amount of respect I give my smoker friends, Im okay with you being around me just dont smoke in my house or dont let me smell your smoke or else I will stand up and leave or ask you to leave. The only gay friends I will accept and respect are those that say "I know the Bible says its wrong, but I cant control myself", the rest will be treated quid pro quo.

Homosexuals are humans and they are entitled to their rights, and modern society entitles us to embrace what we want to (or not) believe in. For as long as they do not argue on a religious level and stand only for their rights as humans (in this society) we will get along. I can not and will not tolerate however, misplaced gay pride. Those that say you are wrong in believing the Bible or God made us this way, I say to them "prove it".

I have a close friend whose gay and I'm fine with him being gay. We get along very well, I sometimes have dinner with him and his boylet in my house. But he knows he can't use my guest room to f.ck.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2013, 06:13:31 PM »
Chiming in....

My faith dictates that I shouldn't embrace homosexuality, so I dont embrace it. I will teach my family and ensure that they share my faith so that they too know why they shouldn't embrace it. Though I do not like discussing my religious beliefs in this forum, I do feel it needs to be stated that it is indeed in the Bible that God does not allow his followers to be homosexuals or engage in homosexual activity.

I do understand however, that many have little control over what they desire especially when it becomes habitual like a vice. Smoking, for example. Smoking is a vice a person develops from his environment, no one is born with the urge to smoke. Or GAS, no one is born with the urge to buy tons of gear. Homosexuality is a vice, that is my stand until it is definitively proven otherwise. I will treat homosexuals with the amount of respect I give my smoker friends, Im okay with you being around me just dont smoke in my house or dont let me smell your smoke or else I will stand up and leave or ask you to leave. The only gay friends I will accept and respect are those that say "I know the Bible says its wrong, but I cant control myself", the rest will be treated quid pro quo.

Homosexuals are humans and they are entitled to their rights, and modern society entitles us to embrace what we want to (or not) believe in. For as long as they do not argue on a religious level and stand only for their rights as humans (in this society) we will get along. I can not and will not tolerate however, misplaced gay pride. Those that say you are wrong in believing the Bible or God made us this way, I say to them "prove it".

I have a close friend whose gay and I'm fine with him being gay. We get along very well, I sometimes have dinner with him and his boylet in my house. But he knows he can't use my guest room to f.ck.

+100

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2013, 06:23:09 PM »
Chiming in....

agree..good read

forumer ba? jk  :lol:
It's heavy metal fatigue.                                                                                                      Postlude.

"Biruin mo na ang lasing maging ang bagong gising, wag lang sa βading na inagawan ng booking"... - George Harrison

Offline lolwat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2013, 10:52:40 PM »
this video pretty much sums up my view on the matter.

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2013, 11:35:07 PM »
^ True context is elusive in cinema. A little amount of Bible knowledge, just a little, will tell you that the writer of that episode clearly does not understand the verses quoted and conjured a fantasy scene in that video, because in no way would a US president allow himself to be caught quoting verses from the Bible and subject himself to ridicule the next day in the papers. But that's just me, I don't easily believe what I see on TV.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
- Oscar Wilde

Offline lolwat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2013, 11:45:50 PM »
i don't want to get into a debate in here regarding these things because nobody actually admits defeat, and i've seen ugly situations go around before in other threads. the point is that most people pick and choose things in scripture that agree with their views in order to justify their aversion towards certain things, i.e., homosexuality. surely, my personal view on holy books differ from others, and if it rubs believers the wrong way, i apologize in advance.

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2013, 11:56:04 PM »
i don't want to get into a debate in here regarding these things because nobody actually admits defeat, and i've seen ugly situations go around before in other threads. the point is that most people pick and choose things in scripture that agree with their views in order to justify their aversion towards certain things, i.e., homosexuality. surely, my personal view on holy books differ from others, and if it rubs believers the wrong way, i apologize in advance.

didn't you just do the same? "choose things in scripture that agree with their views in order to justify their aversion towards certain things". no debate, im just pointing out the flaw of the stance your taking. you post a video, saying that that sums up your view on the matter. Was just pointing out the flaw in the point of view taken by the writer of that episode. See the things is, many people think they know the Bible because of what they hear from other people. Many people claim that Christians take the Bible out of context, yet the same people cannot point out the true context for themselves.
- Oscar Wilde

Offline lolwat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2013, 12:00:13 AM »
to be clear, i come from a position which considers the bible reliable for very few things, if any. will you be so kind as to point out exactly what my stance's flaw is?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:02:34 AM by lolwat »

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2013, 12:03:45 AM »
to be clear, i come from a position which considers the bible unreliable for few things, if any. will you be kind as to point out exactly what my stance's flaw is?
Didn't I just did?

If you say the Bible is unreliable for a few things, then you are saying its reliable on things on the other hand? Or did you mean that the Bible is totally unreliable?

edited na pala
to be clear, i come from a position which considers the bible reliable for very few things, if any. will you be so kind as to point out exactly what my stance's flaw is?

so let me revise my question then
If you say the Bible is reliable for a very few things, then you are saying its unreliable on some things on the other hand? Or did you mean that the Bible is totally unreliable?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:06:29 AM by MrGobots »
- Oscar Wilde

Offline lolwat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2013, 12:05:26 AM »
Didn't I just did?

If you say the Bible is unreliable for a few things, then you are saying its reliable on things on the other hand? Or did you mean that the Bible is totally unreliable?

i apologize. i meant that i didn't consider it reliable. i edited the original reply to reflect what i was actually supposed to say.

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2013, 12:09:07 AM »
i apologize. i meant that i didn't consider it reliable. i edited the original reply to reflect what i was actually supposed to say.

so its totally unreliable? then why did you pick a video of a person quoting verses in the Bible? first view is unreliable and opposing view is unreliable, then you formed your opinion on the matter based on unreliable views. thats the flaw.
- Oscar Wilde

Offline lolwat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2013, 12:10:32 AM »
so its totally unreliable? then why did you pick a video of a person quoting verses in the Bible? first view is unreliable and opposing view is unreliable, then you formed your opinion on the matter based on unreliable views. thats the flaw.

i simply watched as unreliable views (IMO) were pitted against one another in the video. that was my point.

Offline MrGobots

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2013, 12:15:21 AM »
this video pretty much sums up my view on the matter.
contradicts
i simply watched as unreliable views (IMO) were pitted against one another in the video. that was my point.
and when you add those two with
the point is that most people pick and choose things in scripture that agree with their views in order to justify their aversion towards certain things, i.e., homosexuality.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:21:32 AM by MrGobots »
- Oscar Wilde