hulika

Author Topic: LINE 6 Mobile In  (Read 499 times)

Offline reclamation

• Veteran Member
LINE 6 Mobile In
« on: April 06, 2012, 10:32:05 PM »
Mga Sir have you tried the LINE 6 mobile 6?

http://line6.com/mobilein/

"Dream Big! Start Small"

Offline Alchemist0725

• Forum Fanatic
Re: LINE 6 Mobile In
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 10:41:16 PM »
wow! another virtual effects like amplitube & guitar rig!  :-) cool! but only for those with apple devices  :oops:

wala bang pang-android?  <_<
Who you?

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 10:53:42 PM »
It's safer and more convenient to put out software through the Apple mobile devices.

The thing with the iOS devices is that once developers deal with the restrictions imposed by Apple, the consistency/uniformity of the platform pretty much assures that their apps will work. We can't say the same for the Android where you can find won't work on my [insert phone model here] since the update on just about any of the apps worth downloading.

Eventually, someone will come out with an Android counterpart. I just don't expect it to come anytime soon, at least not at the same level as the ones from IK Multimedia, Peavey, Sonoma, and now Line 6 for the iOS.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:56:34 PM by Al_Librero »
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline rainierito

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 08:02:57 AM »
i have one... mas maganda tunog compared sa iba na gumagamit ng mini jack as input. the 30 pin is much more better mas malinis konti lang hiss. kaso pag nasa point ka na muubusan ng battery life, hindi mo pwedeng i simultaneously use it while charging. but then again matagal naman battery life ng ipad...
kung dadagdagan mo pa budget mo, i would recommend the sonoma version of their 30 pin input device kaysa line6 kasi mas matibay ang build at ordinary jack ang input.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:09:14 AM by rainierito »