hulika

Author Topic: indiependents day 2009  (Read 2655 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
indiependents day 2009
« on: November 20, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »
the indiependents day festival on dec 15 at up diliman
whats so cool about this?well chew this:

1.its not a concert,its a festival.that means more that your usual brainless music party.

2. 4 (four?what?wtf?) stages ala woodstock:

noise stage
that means business as in noise galore coming from the best in the ug circuit.punk metal hardcore metalcore black death grind etc fests.headbanging galore baby!mass hypnosia,painscale,sacrilegion,end of man,etc headlines this stage.

world music stage
you kiddin me?haha/ethnic folk blues rock and roll ska and reggae stage rolled into one big spliff of a party.roll a fat one friends for you will be blown(in a good way!hehe) by reggae mistress,kontragapi,skabeche,coffebreak island,shuffle union,pulikats,steady movin beat,talahib etc.dance or well howl at the moon junkie.haha.

alternative/hip hop/experimental stage
well this is where the usual college kid go.its going to noob fest all the way.or well poppy beatlesque [gooey brown stuff].wahtever,its going to be a cool stage ayt?

what the [strawberry] stage?wtf?
this is where teh really crazy goes.this is where extreme,gore,obnoxious,funny and well in your face way beyond the borders artists(gasp) will play.well it might just be an excuse for rellay crazy people to strut whatever they have on a stage.be it stand up comics,magicians or just plainly weird stuff like melodic farting this is where they go.its just our way of saying we are an equal opportunity festival.hahaha.it might also mean that we just want to have them lump in the crazy [gooey brown stuff] stage so as not to disturb partying folks over.

go there for the beer,the chicks,the guys,the gays or well the goats for those really crazy ones among us!hehehe.

oh and btw if you want to partcipate just send in demos or just txt me na lang ayt?09278753813.
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline isaac0516

Re: indiependents day 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 12:08:15 PM »
ser, ang ganda nito ah. parang kagaya nung dati, yung peace camp. :lol:

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »
update ko lang mga tol:

indiependents day 2009
dec 15 2009
red carpet malate(formerly ratskys)
malapit na sa up manila to kasi nasa bocobo st sa tabi ng rob manila
we will still hope na makapag set up ng outdoor free diy/ug/indie event sa up but this will do for now
btw arcee,max rufo,sebastien and bamfx will still exhibit on the event

there will also be a tone party/xmas party themed event on the 17th of dec at katips bar in katipunan
the same luthiers and pedalmakers will still be there
sponsored by nu107 to and red horse

in any case,all yall are invited.support your indiependent,diy,ug bands,luthiers,pedalmakers!mabuhay!

jong castillo
la luchador records
for any questions eto lang katapat nyan 09278753813
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 10:09:41 PM by bakit? »
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 09:14:24 AM »

Completely.