hulika

Author Topic: Music Surveillance  (Read 3362 times)

Offline little susie

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Music Surveillance
« on: October 11, 2000, 12:48:39 AM »
Hear ye, hear ye all musicians wanted!

Well, I'll be really needing your help here guys so spare some moment for the meantime. Ok, here it goes...
I just want to make a survey on the music we've been having these days.  And, I'd like to ask you, WHAT KIND OF MUSIC HAVE YOU BEEN LONGING FOR?  There have been different sounds, all done well and with art.  Which music would you go for if you are to be asked?  Pop, rock, metal, hiphop, rapcore, ethereal, ska, punk, R&B, light, blues, grunge, alternative,  and the like...  What made you like that type of music?  What are your opinion and suggestions?  Your point of view concerning this music of your choice?...

Hope you can relate to this.
:p

Offline jazzbo

jazz!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2000, 07:50:41 AM »
Psssssst! You forgot JAZZ!!

Offline rensy

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Music survailance
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2000, 11:48:26 AM »
and also funk! me love funk.

Offline fiona1217

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Music survailance
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2000, 03:26:30 PM »
KICK-AZZ FUNK!!! SKA and REGGAE also rules!!! sometimes TRIP-HOP peeps for that spice!

Offline little susie

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Music survailance
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2000, 02:05:27 AM »
Quote from: fiona1217
DO I NEED TO MENTION ALL THE MUSIC IN THE WORLD!?!

Okay, okay... Sorry if I FORGOT YOUR MUSIC.  That's why I inserted an elipse!  Didn't you see the 3 dots (that just happened to look like this -> ...) Can't you be a little bit more elaborated?  Hello, I mean SURVEILLANCE here!@!  I know you like Jazz, funk, ska,  reggae and others ... (see the elipse?)   But that's not my point!  My point here is,
WHY DID YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF MUSIC? WHAT COMES INTO YOUR MIND EVERYTIME YOU HEAR IT?  WHAT DO YOU FEEL FOR THE MUSIC? ... And other questions answerable by WHAT, WHY, WHEN, and HOW.

Please, elaborate on it!!!  I dreadfully need your cooperation guys.

So please...COOPERATE WITH ME!!! And THANKS A LOT IF YOU WILL!
:p