hulika

Author Topic: Photo Printing software and printer  (Read 1391 times)

Offline otep

• Veteran Member
Photo Printing software and printer
« on: March 24, 2007, 07:00:41 PM »
mga bros, ano po ba magandang photoprinting software saka ano magandang photo printer.

kasi balak ko mag open ng small photo printing business e... tnx

Offline sjon014

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Photo Printing software and printer
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 06:39:39 AM »
IMO, the Epson Stylus Photo series are quite good. I used to have an Epson SP830, which printed with amazing quality. Problem was, the print head needed cleaning often, which wasted quite a lot of ink. I since then bought an Epson Stylus Photo R210 (or R230). It's a six-ink printer (Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Light Magenta, Yellow, and Black - six cartridges!) meaning kung maubusan ka ng isang kulay, you just have to buy that color. Cartridges are priced at less than P600 each. It prints A4 and 4R borderless, and has a CD-tray so you can print on CD labels! (Dagdag feature sa business mo, CD-label printing!) One thing that's bad about Epson printers is kapag naubusan ka ng isang ink, even if the rest of the cartridges are full, you're not allowed to print (unlike HP Printers). I bought this printer more than a year ago for 6000 pesos. Ang ayaw ko lang sa kanya, it's unable to print directly from cameras, memory cards and other storage media (what do you expect from a 6k printer), but there are better models with LCD screens that can do just that.

As for software, the bundled Epson PhotoQuicken is pretty good, but I'd say get a copy of Adobe Photoshop for better, hands-on tweaks on your photos.
Pinoydrums Lanyard - North distribution THIS SUNDAY, 2PM, TMS Alimall!
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,148425.msg1983008.html#msg1983008