hulika

Author Topic: Stock Market and investments atbp.  (Read 144096 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Stock Market and investments atbp.
« Reply #300 on: July 04, 2021, 01:26:47 PM »
CA affirms delisting of Calata Corporation, ban on officers from listed companies

The Court of Appeals (CA) has affirmed the Philippine Stock Exchange’s (PSE) delisting of controversial agribusiness firm Calata Corporation (CAL) and the perpetual disqualification of leader Joseph Calata and other officers from joining other publicly listed companies.

In a 3-page resolution on CA-G.R. SP No. 158561, the CA Former 15th Division sustained its December 21, 2020 decision that earlier upheld the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) October 25, 2018 decision, which in turn affirmed the PSE’s November 3, 2017 decision against CAL and its officers.

The CA denied the motions for reconsideration (MRs) filed separately by CAL and Jeanette Lim Tan and William Chua, beneficial owners of 3.11 million shares worth P7.85 million.

https://abogado.com.ph/ca-affirms-delisting-of-calata-corporation-ban-on-officers-from-listed-companies/
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #301 on: July 04, 2021, 05:47:02 PM »
Lender's license revoked due to unfair debt collection practices

https://cnnphilippines.com/news/2021/7/4/SEC-KingABC-license-revoked-debt-collection.html

Offline hardcore misery

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #302 on: August 06, 2021, 07:00:34 AM »
may mga traders pala dito. since when kayo natuto? sana natutunan ko rin to ng mas maaga
BOSS MetalZone II / GTX-BOSTON HeavyMetal 100 OVERKILL MOD
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,71925.0.html

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #303 on: August 06, 2021, 01:27:51 PM »
may mga traders pala dito. since when kayo natuto? sana natutunan ko rin to ng mas maaga

sandali lang ako pumasok sa trading. it took about a week for me to learn the basics. i opened an account, started putting money in random stocks tapos tsaka ko inaral unti unti yung mga graph readings.

that was a bad way to start in stock investing lol.

shortly after kasi, i started seeing losses. ginawa ko nilagyan ko ng margin lahat ng stocks ko at binenta ko agad when they hit the lowest point i considered "loss".

i lost about 4k. pero okay lang. i learned a lot and enjoyed every bit of it. i was actually gunning for long term trades pero naging habit ko magbasa ng stocks at stock news every morning before the trading starts so in a way, nag shift ako automatically to weekly trader hahaha
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline hardcore misery

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2021, 12:35:12 AM »
sandali lang ako pumasok sa trading. it took about a week for me to learn the basics. i opened an account, started putting money in random stocks tapos tsaka ko inaral unti unti yung mga graph readings.

that was a bad way to start in stock investing lol.

shortly after kasi, i started seeing losses. ginawa ko nilagyan ko ng margin lahat ng stocks ko at binenta ko agad when they hit the lowest point i considered "loss".

i lost about 4k. pero okay lang. i learned a lot and enjoyed every bit of it. i was actually gunning for long term trades pero naging habit ko magbasa ng stocks at stock news every morning before the trading starts so in a way, nag shift ako automatically to weekly trader hahaha

nice! ganyan din ang starting ko last 2017, basura stocks kaaagad binili ko, mura sa paningin eh, bili agad tapos along the way lang nagaaral (youtube at fb hype lang) syempre nagdaan sa loss at nagdaan din sa mga bagger play.

hangang ngayon, student of the market pa rin, di mo ma mamaster ang market, pero ang risk management ang mas macocontrol mo along the way,,

andyan din yung crypto, this year lang ako sumubok, mabilis ang galaw masyado 😅

... then eto, Axie Infinity naman, antay lang ng ROI para goods na
BOSS MetalZone II / GTX-BOSTON HeavyMetal 100 OVERKILL MOD
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,71925.0.html

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #306 on: September 02, 2021, 03:26:22 AM »
CA upholds SEC’s cease and desist order vs Planpromatrix Online

https://bilyonaryo.com/2021/08/29/ca-upholds-secs-cease-and-desist-order-vs-planpromatrix-online/

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #309 on: December 08, 2021, 02:01:21 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #310 on: December 08, 2021, 02:12:03 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #313 on: December 26, 2021, 04:22:14 PM »
ONE BPI starts on NewYear’s Day: BPI officially gobbles up BPI Family

The merger of the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and its sister firm BPI Family Savings will be in full force by the start of 2022.

The Ayala-owned lender announced that it will officially take over the operations, outstanding accounts, and staff of BPI Family by January 1.

“The merger, will enable the Bank to seize and optimize opportunities to enhance the overall banking experience of its customers. As one BPI, customers will have access to the full suite of the BPI group’s products and services, via its digital and physical channels,” BPI President and CEO TG Limcaoco said in a statement.

“One BPI is about banking for the future, to enable us to lead the economic turnaround, towards a better and sustainable Philippines,”

Some post-merger activities will spill over for the rest of 2022, with the full integration seen completed within the year.

https://www.bilyonaryo.com/2021/12/24/one-bpi-starts-on-newyears-day-bpi-officially-gobbles-up-bpi-family/

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #314 on: December 27, 2021, 08:19:53 PM »
Lester Yu joins IPO bandwagon with Fruitas subsidiary’s P309M maiden share sale

https://www.bilyonaryo.com/2021/12/27/lester-yu-joins-ipo-bandwagon-with-fruitas-subsidiarys-p309m-maiden-share-sale/

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #315 on: January 02, 2022, 06:04:34 PM »
Money-Go-Round by Victor C. Agustin
·
Hotel magnate loses Boracay

land battle vs peasant settler

He may have escaped the wrath of Odette, but hotel magnate Henry Chusuey last month suffered damage much worse than
what could have been inflicted by the super typhoon.

The owner of the nine-Henann Regency chain instead lost his claim to a 2.3-hectare beachfront property adjoining his flagship hotel in Boracay.

In a decision released before Christmas, the Supreme Court nullified as fraudulent the 1996 and 2003 sale of the two adjoining lots to the Henann Regency Resort & Spa.

According to court records, the Henann Group acquired the disputed property through their agent, the late pioneering hotelier in the island, Steven Tajanlangit.

The disputed 2.3-hectare land is part of a nine-hectare inheritance of an extended Boracay family, whose greater half had
already been acquired by Chusuey to build his first hotel in the island paradise, the Henann Regency Resort.

According to court records, the sale of the 2.3-hectare unravelled after the other siblings later admitted having received no
promised sale proceeds after executing a waiver on the sale of the disputed property, which they later admitted in court
belonged to their brother, Antonio Pelayo.

On the other hand, the sister who had been dealing with Tajanlangit "asserted that what she sold to (the Henann Group) was her
own land, albeit undervalued in the Deed [of Sale]," noted the ponente, Alfredo Benjamin Caguioa.

The sister, Gloria Pelayo, "claimed that this sale was subject of a (civil) suit which she filed against (the Henann Group) for the
latter's failure to fully pay the agreed purchase price of [P12,000,000.00] and which they subsequently settled amicably,"
Caguioa said.

For its part, the Henann Group maintained "that it is entitled to reimbursement for the purchase price it paid to Gloria in the
event the case would be adjudged in favor of Antonio."

The Henann Group was represented initially by Treñas & Rubias Law Offices (Treñas referring to now Iloilo City Mayor Jerry
Treñas) and later by the blue-chip Romulo Mabanta Buenaventura Sayoc & Delos Angeles.

Now in his 70s and overjoyed that his bucolic farm inheritance is now worth hundreds of million, Antonio Pelayo was
represented by Dennis Manzanal, a graduate of Quiapo's finest law school, MLQU.

The case decided unanimously by the First Division, chaired by no less than Chief Justice Alexander Gesmundo.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #316 on: January 15, 2022, 11:23:29 PM »

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #317 on: January 19, 2022, 02:28:24 PM »
dividend stock ba ang wilcon?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #318 on: January 19, 2022, 04:02:42 PM »
naalala ko yung friend ko nag work sa wilcon andun pa rin sya. na kwento nya gusto ipapatay ng mga supplier yung me ari. kasi na diskubre nila yung items na binebenta sa wilcon pinapakopya nya sa china. tapos bebenta nya ng mas mura sa wilcon. galit yung mga supplier kaya pag lumalabas sya kargada me ari. pero sabi nung huli kinausap yung mga supplier napakalma di na daw tinuloy plano.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #319 on: January 24, 2022, 03:19:58 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #320 on: February 08, 2022, 02:52:35 PM »
Money-Go-Round by Victor C. Agustin

Inquirer scraps for cash
The Philippine Daily Inquirer has resorted to discounting collectibles and offering them to credit collectors in its desire to raise operating cash.

Proof?

The country's leading broadsheet tabloid has transferred even a minor P7.5-million receivables claim from the Philippine Airlines to a collection agency based all the way in New Jersey.

CRG Financial, which identifies itself as a "distressed debt-bankruptcy claims recovery" company, last week notified the United States

Bankruptcy Court in New York overseeing the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection case for the Philippine flag carrier that CRG Financial

has acquired for an undisclosed discount the P7.5-million Inquirer claim against PAL.

"CRG Financial LLC offers creditors holding claims against distressed debtors an opportunity to receive liquidity for their claims and

eliminate the wait and uncertainty associated with a lengthy bankruptcy proceeding," the distressed debt investment company said on

its website. "Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases can take years to conclude and the amount of creditor recovery is uncertain."

In the New York court filing, CRG Financial identified itself as the purchaser of the Inquirer's collectible against PAL, with the Inquirer

assigning a relatively minor official, identified as assistant vice president for finance Angela Garcia, to sign the transfer and waiver documents.

Incidentally, Inquirer's majority shareholder, Marixi Rufino-Prieto, happens to be an independent director in a PAL sister company, MacroAsia Corp.

Inquirer's need for cash comes amid the broadsheet tabloid recording, according to the industry grapevine, a P250-million loss in 2020.

Money-Go-Round has no choice but to resort to the "industry grapevine" again since, despite yours truly being a minority shareholder,

the Inquirer did not send out any notice of shareholders' meeting last year and, true to its corporate governance-tradition, never sends out the audited financial statements to its minority shareholders.

The tradition sadly continues despite the assumption of former SEC Commissioner Raul Palabrica as nominal Inquirer chairman, and another lawyer, Rudyard Arbolado, as president.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #321 on: March 10, 2022, 02:51:25 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #322 on: June 03, 2022, 07:34:29 PM »
Business
Pasaway! PSE to suspend trading of Leisure & Resorts, 8990 holdings, Century Peak, TKC, Vantage

The Philipine Stock Exchange will suspend trading in five listed firms starting Wednesday for failing to submit their financial reports even after an extension of the deadline.

The five firms are Albee Benitez’s Leisure & Resorts World (LR), Luis Yu Jr.’s 8990 Holdings, Inc. (HOUSE), Willy Keng’s Century Peak Holdings (CPM), Ben Tiu’s TKC Metals (T), and Vantage Equities (V).

These companies have not submitted their 2021 annual and 2022 first quarter reports despite a final warning issued on May 24.

“Pursuant to the Rules and as previously announced, continued non-compliance with the structured reportorial requirements by the above-cited listed companies will merit the imposition of a trading suspension on their respective shares at 9 a.m. on June 1, 2022,” the PSE said.

The PSE had previously flagged 11 companies for their failure to submit their financial reports.

https://www.bilyonaryo.com/2022/05/30/pasaway-pse-to-suspend-trading-of-leisure-resorts-8990-holdings-century-peak-tkc-vantage/

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2022, 11:19:47 PM »
11 firms escape trading suspension at PSE

Eleven listed firms have finally submitted their annual and quarterly reports, escaping suspension from the Philippine Stock Exchange on the trading of their shares.

In a notice last May 24, the PSE said the listed companies have not complied with the structured reportorial requirements of the Exchange by failing to submit their Annual Reports for the year ended December 31, 2021 and Quarterly Reports for the period ended March 31, 2022, on or before the deadline of May 16, 2022.

https://mb.com.ph/2022/06/09/11-firms-escape-trading-suspension-at-pse/

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #324 on: June 13, 2022, 12:34:27 AM »
Investor alert: SEC revokes business registration of another Ponzi scheme operator

The Securities and Exchange Commission has revoked the corporate license of Intime Import and Export LLC Corp. due to unauthorized investment activities similar to a Ponzi scheme.

The SEC has received numerous emails inquiring and/or reporting about Intime Import and Export which promises a three to five percent daily return for a minimum investment of P1,000.

Ponzi scheme is an investment program that offers impossibly high returns and pays these returns to early investors out of the capital contributed by later investors.

According to the SEC, Ponzi has the characteristics of an “investment contract” which must first be registered before they may be offered and sold or distributed to the public

https://www.bilyonaryo.com/2022/06/12/investor-alert-sec-revokes-business-registration-of-another-ponzi-scheme-operator1/