hulika

Author Topic: Boss GT10 users thread  (Read 324030 times)

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Boss GT10 users thread
« Reply #775 on: February 03, 2010, 09:10:09 AM »
Where can I buy this and how much?

Time and again, napupuno na naman inbox PM message ko and I need to delete it once more. To those interested on DEC as much as possible you must personally test and check it out with me. I charge just 2.5k for the device co'z all of the parts cost me just above 1.8k and add just my labor unto it. You can imagine just the 3pdt bypass switch i'm ordering it at Epektos is P395 na plus the 150 delivery. I'm etching the PCB itself boring hole on the aluminum casing box its like a standard MXR casing sturdy if you seen one, I do all the soldering wiring plus include all the capcitor resistor IC power DC jack and those Input/Output switchcraft. Man everytime I'm building one unit I say to myself "bakit ba ako gumagawa nito may trabaho naman ako nahihirapan lang ako" Guys you all are my inspiration after making one for someone and if he's happy absolutely i'm very much happier than him. And everytime I see those satisfied user comment on it, man smile in my face is really a compliment and natutuwa ako para sa atin and they got to love more of their GT10. Kung mura lng talaga yon kay Hadley and we could afford to order from him why do we need to opt and built clone Harmonic Converger it's a shortcut and easy way in. BTW I just live near SM Southmall Las Pinas and if you're just near by you can drop by one time so as to test it out. Just text me if you and I can spare time for it. 09175241312    

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #776 on: February 03, 2010, 09:22:31 AM »
hello again my fellow gt10 user, may i ask where to put my boss rc-2 in the chain??  :-D

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #777 on: February 03, 2010, 01:43:21 PM »
hello again my fellow gt10 user, may i ask where to put my boss rc-2 in the chain??  :-D

Sir basically RC is a looper di ba? no? if yes you can put in S/R and set the Send/Return level to you chioce then you can place the S/R either front, middle or rear of the chain. In the front after INPUT is doing like reamping, record/play you clean guitar sound then let it play pass thru different OD/DS and Preamp. At the middle, Record/Play with your favorite OD/DS and Preamp then play it thru with different FX and Modulation of your choice. Rear, record/play your stuff thru a DAW or VST and add some IR on it.

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #778 on: February 03, 2010, 05:48:49 PM »
thanks sir avatar!  :-D

grabe talaga ang flexibility ng gt-10 compared to my old one.
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline musicdigitalsounds

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #779 on: February 03, 2010, 08:40:14 PM »
Paano i cascade yung analog dirt pedal(crunchbox) sa gt-10 :?
Philmusicus Addictus / Lester William Polsfuss

Offline inkslingerx

« Reply #780 on: February 03, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
got my GT-10 yesterday! napatabi ata ang G9.2tt ko.   :-)

welcome naman jan!  :-D

welcome to the fold man!  :-D

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #781 on: February 03, 2010, 11:08:30 PM »
Sir basically RC is a looper di ba? no? if yes you can put in S/R and set the Send/Return level to you chioce then you can place the S/R either front, middle or rear of the chain. In the front after INPUT is doing like reamping, record/play you clean guitar sound then let it play pass thru different OD/DS and Preamp. At the middle, Record/Play with your favorite OD/DS and Preamp then play it thru with different FX and Modulation of your choice. Rear, record/play your stuff thru a DAW or VST and add some IR on it.  
yup,a boss rc-2. mejo nakukulangan ako sa onboard looper ng gt10  :lol:

thanks sir avatar!  :-D

grabe talaga ang flexibility ng gt-10 compared to my old one.
yup, kaya nga dapat lang ibenta mo yung zoom g9 mo  :-D di ba ang layo ng tone compared sa gt10, may nalalaman pang tube yun zoom, eh gimik lang nila para makauto sa mga buyers  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:12:02 PM by yahoo! »

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #782 on: February 04, 2010, 10:30:09 AM »
Time and again, napupuno na naman inbox PM message ko and I need to delete it once more. To those interested on DEC as much as possible you must personally test and check it out with me. I charge just 2.5k for the device co'z all of the parts cost me just above 1.8k and add just my labor unto it. You can imagine just the 3pdt bypass switch i'm ordering it at Epektos is P395 na plus the 150 delivery. I'm etching the PCB itself boring hole on the aluminum casing box its like a standard MXR casing sturdy if you seen one, I do all the soldering wiring plus include all the capcitor resistor IC power DC jack and those Input/Output switchcraft. Man everytime I'm building one unit I say to myself "bakit ba ako gumagawa nito may trabaho naman ako nahihirapan lang ako" Guys you all are my inspiration after making one for someone and if he's happy absolutely i'm very much happier than him. And everytime I see those satisfied user comment on it, man smile in my face is really a compliment and natutuwa ako para sa atin and they got to love more of their GT10. Kung mura lng talaga yon kay Hadley and we could afford to order from him why do we need to opt and built clone Harmonic Converger it's a shortcut and easy way in. BTW I just live near SM Southmall Las Pinas and if you're just near by you can drop by one time so as to test it out. Just text me if you and I can spare time for it. 09175241312    

Sir meron ka bang audio sampler dito sa thread baka na miss ko lang.  Hehehe layo kasi ng bahay ko sa place mo eh.  Salamat sir

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #783 on: February 04, 2010, 11:41:38 AM »
Sir meron ka bang audio sampler dito sa thread baka na miss ko lang.  Hehehe layo kasi ng bahay ko sa place mo eh.  Salamat sir

Yes, pls search at the middle part of this thread if i can recall.
You see 'Fizz' is a very subtle and deceptive phenomenon, and it becomes more deceptive when processed through MP3 compression & encoding. MP3s do most of their compression on the higher frequencies, and so it is the the highs that are the least or not accurate. I only point this out to say that the people who actually use an effect like the DEC tend to hear more difference in ACTUAL A/B comparisons because they personally are listening to the untouched, non-compressed audio right. To a certain degree, this is true for all MP3 comparisons - you should always keep it in mind that you are NOT listening to first generated or ORIGINAL audio when you are listening to MP3s...or even in WAV format
Just to give everyone an idea I hardly made some clips sample but as i said the example is not truely the original as you will hear in personal or live in actual use but the essence was there just use headphone to better monitor the clips. By using the DEC later you'll better get to know and can easily spot fizz problem in digital mFX and you'll realize what we're DEC users saying. Hope you find the post i'll see if i can help you link to it when i got time.

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #784 on: February 04, 2010, 05:20:52 PM »
I found it just go back to page 9 to 12 page on this thread so you could also see other available interesting modifications made on GT10 like the Blue LED mods by Inkslingerx and the Handle mods plus some DEC clips sample we posted  :lol:

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #785 on: February 04, 2010, 05:50:01 PM »
yup, kaya nga dapat lang ibenta mo yung zoom g9 mo  :-D di ba ang layo ng tone compared sa gt10, may nalalaman pang tube yun zoom, eh gimik lang nila para makauto sa mga buyers  :lol: :lol: :lol:
yup, for my ear lamang kunti ang GT-10 sa amp sims and its modulations are very decent too.
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline PGM_301

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #786 on: February 05, 2010, 06:47:30 AM »
Hi guys, here's a pic of my GT10 along with what's left of my stompbox setup...hehe i still use my analog setup depending on how i feel before da gig... :mrgreen:

We are all prisoners of our own identity...... ----- Theodore Bagwell

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #787 on: February 05, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »
Hi guys, here's a pic of my GT10 along with what's left of my stompbox setup...hehe i still use my analog setup depending on how i feel before da gig... :mrgreen:

kanino mo pinagawa yung case?

Offline PGM_301

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #788 on: February 05, 2010, 09:12:10 AM »
@yahoo!

dito sa Cebu bro...sa Area001 studio.... :mrgreen:
We are all prisoners of our own identity...... ----- Theodore Bagwell

Offline popochoy

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #789 on: February 05, 2010, 07:07:49 PM »
hello sirs.im a newbie here.i just upgraded my gt8 to gt10.last night i tried to use it live after tweaking it for a week to have a close sound on my gt8.the sound from the amp is good as i was used to with the gt8.but when out on the mixer the sound was horrible parang masyadong matinis n napupunit.but it still have the same settings when i was using my gt8.pls help me mga sir..baka my mga suggestion kayoi.my set up is just basic guitar->gt10->amp->mixer..

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #790 on: February 05, 2010, 07:15:21 PM »
mixer adjustments

Offline poink27

• Veteran Member
« Reply #791 on: February 05, 2010, 07:29:44 PM »
naka-connect ka sir direct sa mixer (meaning naka-DI ka to mixer or line-out of the amp to mixer)?

set the output to line/phones out para magamet mo yung Cab simulation, kaso yung tunog naman sa amp mo ang magssuffer..kelangan mo itweak nang maigi yung amp para maging maayos ang tunog, (kadalasan bass=0, mid=4-5, treble=2 ang nagiging setting ko sa amp, ginagamet ko lang naman yung guitar amp para gawing monitor sa stage)...

ako ginagamet ko lagi yung EQ sa GT10 para gamitin pang Lo-cut and Hi-cut sa lahat ng patch ko.. If I remember my settings correctly  :-D, I always set Lo-cut=110, Hi-cut=6k for distorted sounds, Hi-cut=8k for clean sounds, di ko nilalagyan ng hi-cut mga synth type patches ko...

these settings worked for me, di ko alam kung magwwork to sa lahat pero paki-try na lang sir, baka sakali maging ok din results sayo...

Offline poink27

• Veteran Member
« Reply #792 on: February 05, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »
nga pala mga bossing, post naman tayo ng videos ng mga live gigs naten with GT10, para masaya... :-D

Offline blackdogg

• Veteran Member
« Reply #793 on: February 05, 2010, 08:40:02 PM »
nga pala mga bossing, post naman tayo ng videos ng mga live gigs naten with GT10, para masaya... :-D

some gt10 live action  :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQvP48KIUvQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peKC69wtNl4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJneNyHPfWE
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 09:04:29 PM by blackdogg »

Offline Opay21

• Veteran Member
« Reply #794 on: February 05, 2010, 09:10:31 PM »
Hi guys, ask kol lang kung may .8th mode ba ang delay ng gt10? As in quarter note ang tap mo pero .8th ang labas? Pa pm naman please. Thanks, considering GT10 instead of mah boteeeeeks. Salamat mga sir!
"Are you saying that now, things are going to be beautiful?"

"I'm saying things will be what they are"

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #795 on: February 05, 2010, 09:12:59 PM »
Hi guys, ask kol lang kung may .8th mode ba ang delay ng gt10? As in quarter note ang tap mo pero .8th ang labas? Pa pm naman please. Thanks, considering GT10 instead of mah boteeeeeks. Salamat mga sir!
suggest ko keep your bowteeks. try first gt10 before buying.

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #796 on: February 05, 2010, 10:05:44 PM »
hello sirs.im a newbie here.i just upgraded my gt8 to gt10.last night i tried to use it live after tweaking it for a week to have a close sound on my gt8.the sound from the amp is good as i was used to with the gt8.but when out on the mixer the sound was horrible parang masyadong matinis n napupunit.but it still have the same settings when i was using my gt8.pls help me mga sir..baka my mga suggestion kayoi.my set up is just basic guitar->gt10->amp->mixer..

We need some information regarding your gear/setup so we could analyze;
What OUTPUT SELECT are you using on GT10?
Is the GTout connect to AMP input? or AMP return?
Does you amp has +4db line out for Mixer? if not use a DI (impedance mismatch)
Whats the AMP wattage are you using?
Give us some more you think we might need for us to help you fix that problem. Like you're using GT cabsim or OFF only the preamp..single, dual mode etc...

Offline kragz

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #797 on: February 05, 2010, 10:37:48 PM »
pano ba gamitin tap delay sa gt10? hehe

Offline popochoy

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #798 on: February 06, 2010, 09:45:53 AM »
We need some information regarding your gear/setup so we could analyze;
What OUTPUT SELECT are you using on GT10?
Is the GTout connect to AMP input? or AMP return?
Does you amp has +4db line out for Mixer? if not use a DI (impedance mismatch)
Whats the AMP wattage are you using?
Give us some more you think we might need for us to help you fix that problem. Like you're using GT cabsim or OFF only the preamp..single, dual mode etc...

bale input po ako nakaconnect and my OUTPUT SELECT is jc120. the amp is peavey 120 watts. im not sure if it has a +4db line out. but i think it has,because before i was using a DI with the gt8 until the sound man decided to remove the DI and just connected straight at the back of the amp. but ill still try to check tonight if it has +4db line out to be sure. nakakapanghinayang coz i really loved the sound of the gt10 compared to my gt8 conected to the amp. but going to the mixer the gt8 sound is more better.

Offline poink27

• Veteran Member
« Reply #799 on: February 06, 2010, 12:10:06 PM »
bale input po ako nakaconnect and my OUTPUT SELECT is jc120. the amp is peavey 120 watts. im not sure if it has a +4db line out. but i think it has,because before i was using a DI with the gt8 until the sound man decided to remove the DI and just connected straight at the back of the amp. but ill still try to check tonight if it has +4db line out to be sure. nakakapanghinayang coz i really loved the sound of the gt10 compared to my gt8 conected to the amp. but going to the mixer the gt8 sound is more better.

ang alam ko kasi sir yung Line/Headphones lang ang may Cab Sim, kung naka-connect sir yung Mixer/PA to the back of the amp, para ka na rin naka-DI nun sir...

dahil JC120 ang Output, wala ka sir Cab Sim, kaya siguro ganun tunog sa PA, kung ok ang tunog coming out of the amp, mas ok ata sir kung tutukan na lang ng mic yung amp... or kung walang mic, Line/headphines na lang gawin ninyong Output, or gamet kayo sir ng DI na may Cab Sim, sabi nila ok daw po yung Behringer Ultra G...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 12:16:48 PM by poink27 »