hulika

Author Topic: Boss GT10 users thread  (Read 324010 times)

Offline Mardk

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Boss GT10 users thread
« Reply #875 on: February 25, 2010, 06:50:55 PM »
Almost sold mine due to financial needs. Glad I didn't.  :-D

Offline jesper2g

« Reply #876 on: February 25, 2010, 07:50:36 PM »
Sirs

Seed na kayo please... tinatamad akong mag download nung chopped files
http://www.kickasstorrents.com/dvd1-gt-10-iso-t3176361.html

SEEEEEEEDDDD!!!!

Offline orio

« Reply #877 on: February 25, 2010, 08:29:46 PM »
Welcome aboard sir!  :-D

I could recall the first week I got my gt-10. It almost made me cry literally. I spent long hours of tweaking but still can't figure out my desired sound. After countless tweakings and sleepless nights, I finally got my desired tone. What I observed is that most hi-gain amp sims are useful if gain is equal to or less than 60. For some amp sims fizz is very audible above the said setting. So I would suggest to minimize your gain. And oh, equalization works wonders I tell you.

From my experince this baby requires considerable time and hardwork. So be patient in tweaking, ask hints here. Our fellas here are very helpful. Enjoy tweaking sir!  :-D
Thanks sir! Ima tweak and tweak some stuff pag may time ako  :lol:
eto yung initial recording ko... kaso gumagamit ako ng reverb rack at amp sa amplitube  :lol:
pasensyahan nyo nya yung sablay ko  :lol:

i wanna play some hardcore metal riffs
pero ang nipis talaga ng sound ng gt-10

so far ang gamit kong preamp ay ung soldano
un daw ang pinakamatinong higain preamp
i tried all ung free willy eq, resonator etc
ok siya kapag room level ung sound
pero kapag nilakasan ko, ang sagwa na pakinggan
frustrated na talaga ako sa higain models

soldano preamp ang gamit ko sa vid na ito
output combo return(return ng peavey amp, i forgot it's name)
im the guy with the red guitar
i even used the resonator 3
pero bakit parang ang sakit sa tenga pakinggan kapag nag chochords ako
honky siya
yun na ba yung cocked wah?

Ayus sir ah.. GAZEROCK tugtugan...
sana makahanap na ako ng mga ka-Gazerockerz  :lol:

Offline jpa

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #878 on: February 26, 2010, 09:57:33 AM »
thanks sa advice sir Rojer!
amp namin sa church ay 35watts na fender. i-coconect ko narin ang gt10 sa PA para may suporta,
di ko agad naisip na pwede nga pala ako mag save ng bukod na patch pang live at pang bahay na headphone.
thanks laking tulong ng forum na to sa mga kagaya kong newbie.
More power to us GT10 users! :-D
Abundance is having enough

Offline jpa

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #879 on: February 26, 2010, 09:58:55 AM »
Sir Roger, Sorry wrong spelling na pansin ko lang nung naka post na.hehehe
Abundance is having enough

Offline orio

« Reply #880 on: February 26, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »
Mga Sirs!

I heard na meron daw ngbebenta ng DVD dito for GT-10 tutorial.
San ako makabili nun? tinatamad akong mag download.

Thanks

Offline Ayanei52

« Reply #881 on: February 26, 2010, 10:29:18 AM »
problem solved,
with the use of the resonator

do you guys know this site:
http://www.xycl.de/en/guitar-effects/boss-gt/fat-sounding-guitar-eq.html

Offline Ayanei52

« Reply #882 on: February 26, 2010, 10:32:04 AM »
Ayus sir ah.. GAZEROCK tugtugan...
sana makahanap na ako ng mga ka-Gazerockerz  :lol:
aba pwede
kulang kami ng isa pang gitarista hehehe

both sa gt-10
by using the resonator
sayang ang pag gamit ng isang fx block para lng makuha ung tone na gusto mo
lalu na kung sanay ka sa manuala mode tulad ko
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 10:33:45 AM by Ayanei52 »

Offline orio

« Reply #883 on: February 26, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »
aba pwede
kulang kami ng isa pang gitarista hehehe
ASHOOOOTT!!!! AYUS!! Pdeng maki jam sir??  :lol:

Mgpakabit siguro ako kay sir roger ng DEC  :lol:

Offline Ayanei52

« Reply #884 on: February 26, 2010, 10:35:06 AM »
ASHOOOOTT!!!! AYUS!! Pdeng maki jam sir??  :lol:

Mgpakabit siguro ako kay sir roger ng DEC  :lol:

imab ahh
rehas gt-10 users

sige jam tayo minsan
ng matuto rin ako heheh

Offline Ayanei52

« Reply #885 on: February 26, 2010, 10:36:54 AM »
reliable ba ung dec
im not aware of it kasi
and siguro makakabago rin ng tone un
pero at least goodbye sa digital hizz na nakakairitang pakinggan :wink:

Offline avatar

« Reply #886 on: February 26, 2010, 10:52:54 AM »
@Ayanei52: IMHO reliable sya, but it would also mean that you'll have to change your patches, overhaul talaga :)
 contact sir Roger and I'm sure he's willing to let you guys try it out...no harm in trying diba. And btw lahat ng
 digital mfx may fizz talaga. I have personally tried the DEC with digitech RP14, RP1 and the line6 XTL and honestly
 they all need the DEC  (or HC if you've got the money) :-D
 Natawa ako the whole time sa reaction ng kaibigan ko when he realized na yung inakala yang "close to analog sound" ng XTL nya
 was actually very fizzy once its treated with some DEC lovin' :D

I have grown accustomed to how DEC sanitizes the sound of mfx that I can't really gig or even practice without it.

Offline Mardk

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #887 on: February 26, 2010, 03:18:00 PM »
@Ayanei52: IMHO reliable sya, but it would also mean that you'll have to change your patches, overhaul talaga :)
 contact sir Roger and I'm sure he's willing to let you guys try it out...no harm in trying diba. And btw lahat ng
 digital mfx may fizz talaga. I have personally tried the DEC with digitech RP14, RP1 and the line6 XTL and honestly
 they all need the DEC  (or HC if you've got the money) :-D
 Natawa ako the whole time sa reaction ng kaibigan ko when he realized na yung inakala yang "close to analog sound" ng XTL nya
 was actually very fizzy once its treated with some DEC lovin' :D

I have grown accustomed to how DEC sanitizes the sound of mfx that I can't really gig or even practice without it.

I don't mind overhauling my patches. That's what I do most of the time. Ang sarap magtweak ng magtweak, di na ako nakakapractice! hahaha.

Offline orio

« Reply #888 on: February 26, 2010, 03:19:57 PM »
I don't mind overhauling my patches. That's what I do most of the time. Ang sarap magtweak ng magtweak, di na ako nakakapractice! hahaha.
+100  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Ayanei52

« Reply #889 on: February 26, 2010, 05:42:18 PM »

same here
lagi ko nlng pinapakinggan ung tone ko then
kung medyo hindi ko nagustuhan ung tone
tweak nanaman ulit
anyway nakakatuwa siya para sakin
panay tweak nlng :lol:

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #890 on: February 26, 2010, 06:17:18 PM »
The DEC circuit was designed primarily to eliminate and suppress digital FIZZ, an obnoxious form byproduct of distortion especially on multiFX and modeler and to those alike. Such overdrive/distortion tones have a bogus-sounding harmonics loathsome which are due and inherent to the total mix of conglomerate or accumulated process either by analog to digital conversion and/or digital to analog conversion.  With the help and use of DEC stomp, this filter out by removing those highgain artifacts or digital FIZZ yield during process hence maintain sonically the modeler true integrity sounding effects and great clarity outcome. 

DEC stomp also not only clean out but enhances and restore a certain tube-amp essence of authentic tone to modelers and preamps, with it’s circuit ability to make the modeler sound more tube like (tubey) than it actually is and a well define and improve sound as digitally FIZZ free and more akin to analog sound. The DEC stomp not only improves the tone, but makes the overall "feel" & "playability" of the modeler effects better thus giving you greatly reduce amount of time required to program your pro-sounding patches and/or help you easily in tweaking and finding your elusive sweet sounding spot.  It also makes many more of the Simulated Preamp and Cab Plus OD/DS models in your modeler usable and giving you the exact descriptive tone of what the multi-effects unit was suppose and design for.

Offline Ayanei52

« Reply #891 on: February 26, 2010, 09:19:05 PM »

The DEC circuit was designed primarily to eliminate and suppress digital FIZZ, an obnoxious form byproduct of distortion especially on multiFX and modeler and to those alike. Such overdrive/distortion tones have a bogus-sounding harmonics loathsome which are due and inherent to the total mix of conglomerate or accumulated process either by analog to digital conversion and/or digital to analog conversion.  With the help and use of DEC stomp, this filter out by removing those highgain artifacts or digital FIZZ yield during process hence maintain sonically the modeler true integrity sounding effects and great clarity outcome. 

DEC stomp also not only clean out but enhances and restore a certain tube-amp essence of authentic tone to modelers and preamps, with it’s circuit ability to make the modeler sound more tube like (tubey) than it actually is and a well define and improve sound as digitally FIZZ free and more akin to analog sound. The DEC stomp not only improves the tone, but makes the overall "feel" & "playability" of the modeler effects better thus giving you greatly reduce amount of time required to program your pro-sounding patches and/or help you easily in tweaking and finding your elusive sweet sounding spot.  It also makes many more of the Simulated Preamp and Cab Plus OD/DS models in your modeler usable and giving you the exact descriptive tone of what the multi-effects unit was suppose and design for.

@rogeryu
thnx for the information sir
i want to it anytime soon :lol: sana nga kung talagang pwede

btw

gamit ko kasi is combo output
honky ung tunog eh
baka un na nga talaga ung cocked wah
siguro ito nga ang dahilan kung bakit ganoon kanipis ung tone ko
hindi kasi ako gumagamit ng LINE/PHONES output
kasi pati speaker and cab sims kasama
ang gusto ko kasi ung actual speaker and cab na ginagamit ko

help naman guys
matagal pa kasi praktis namin

sariling amp lang gamit ko dito sa bahay
and im really used to it na talaga
naparang ung tunog na gusto ko dito sa bahay eh makukuha ko rin sa ibang amps :-P

Offline Ayanei52

« Reply #892 on: February 26, 2010, 09:28:41 PM »
The DEC circuit was designed primarily to eliminate and suppress digital FIZZ, an obnoxious form byproduct of distortion especially on multiFX and modeler and to those alike. Such overdrive/distortion tones have a bogus-sounding harmonics loathsome which are due and inherent to the total mix of conglomerate or accumulated process either by analog to digital conversion and/or digital to analog conversion.  With the help and use of DEC stomp, this filter out by removing those highgain artifacts or digital FIZZ yield during process hence maintain sonically the modeler true integrity sounding effects and great clarity outcome.  

DEC stomp also not only clean out but enhances and restore a certain tube-amp essence of authentic tone to modelers and preamps, with it’s circuit ability to make the modeler sound more tube like (tubey) than it actually is and a well define and improve sound as digitally FIZZ free and more akin to analog sound. The DEC stomp not only improves the tone, but makes the overall "feel" & "playability" of the modeler effects better thus giving you greatly reduce amount of time required to program your pro-sounding patches and/or help you easily in tweaking and finding your elusive sweet sounding spot.  It also makes many more of the Simulated Preamp and Cab Plus OD/DS models in your modeler usable and giving you the exact descriptive tone of what the multi-effects unit was suppose and design for.

nakita ko na poh ung fizz suppressor
sa kaka search dito sa thread na itoh :-D

naku panibagong GAS
sana i can buy it asap
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 09:42:47 PM by Ayanei52 »

Offline avatar

« Reply #893 on: February 26, 2010, 10:16:31 PM »

gamit ko kasi is combo output
honky ung tunog eh
baka un na nga talaga ung cocked wah
siguro ito nga ang dahilan kung bakit ganoon kanipis ung tone ko
hindi kasi ako gumagamit ng LINE/PHONES output
kasi pati speaker and cab sims kasama
ang gusto ko kasi ung actual speaker and cab na ginagamit ko

help naman guys
matagal pa kasi praktis namin

sariling amp lang gamit ko dito sa bahay
and im really used to it na talaga
naparang ung tunog na gusto ko dito sa bahay eh makukuha ko rin sa ibang amps :-P

baka yun nga ang dahilan. I've always preferred the LINE/PHONES output kahit nung GT6 pa ang gamit ko.
kung may effects loop ang amp mo, doon mo na idaan ang GT10 rather than sa front ng amp.

Offline Ayanei52

« Reply #894 on: February 26, 2010, 10:59:34 PM »
baka yun nga ang dahilan. I've always preferred the LINE/PHONES output kahit nung GT6 pa ang gamit ko.
kung may effects loop ang amp mo, doon mo na idaan ang GT10 rather than sa front ng amp.

o tsa :lol: :lol:

from now on LINE/PHONE na gagamitin ko
i'll turn of nlng ung speaker and cab sim

one thing lng
parang mid scoop ung tunog niya lapag line/phones ang output
 hindi ako sanay  :lol:
o baka naninibago lng dahil sa lagi ko ng naririnig yung cocked wah kapag nag gigitara ako
 :mrgreen:

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #895 on: February 27, 2010, 06:58:26 AM »
I always use Line/Phone and amp loop return, so in my patch I could choose to switch OFF or ON the cab sim if i needed  :-) In theory you don't need a cab sim if you're using a real guitar speaker/cab only to PA cab/speaker lng ito, pero if you hear it enhances the sound of you guitar cab/speaker why not. Kung pangit just switch it OFF. There's no rule if it does help getting the sound.
Honky/boxy just try to lower freq 250hz with -5 and Q=1 or 0.5  explore the eq and experiment on it.

Offline ninevoltrhythm

« Reply #896 on: February 27, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »
im a GT10 thread follower... :-D
successful transactions with:
wannabeguitarist|yjuangab|avatar|BossingBoss|Mondemonle|PLeSIM|spankyrigor|pao2pao16|PedalMax's Emil Murillo|G3MANIAC|drahcirnna24|andressito|Wheel|rockhouse|hahaha!

Offline ejmitra25

• Netizen Level
i need Tian Jay's GT 10 Tutorial DVD
« Reply #897 on: February 27, 2010, 05:45:20 PM »
txt or pm your offer
Quezon City. meet at trinoma or SM manila

Offline orio

Re: i need Tian Jay's GT 10 Tutorial DVD
« Reply #898 on: February 27, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »
txt or pm your offer
Quezon City. meet at trinoma or SM manila
+100 here  :lol:
I want 2 buy the DVD  :lol:

and I wud like to buy DEC from sir rogeryu...  :-)

Offline ejmitra25

• Netizen Level
« Reply #899 on: February 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »
Pm or text your offer
meet at Trinoma or sm manila
or banawe