The Music Forums > Free-for-all Artists forum

What is the first ALBUM that you owned?

(1/78) > >>

narcosis:
Ei! ano ang pinakaunang album nyo at when nyo ito nakuha? regardless kung binili or binigay or na obtain sa alin mang pamamaraan? Hehe

Ako my first one is a casette copy of Gun's And Roses' Appetite for Destruction.. I bought it to my classmate way back in my first year in (1993 i think) highschool. I only paid for it for 20 pesos..  a few weeks later nalaman ko na he stole it lang pala kaya mura. hehe.. but the casette is still working up to this date.

Super BisDak:
^lol!

that album kicks ass! :badgrin:

mine was Steve Vai's Fire Garden & Cacophony's Speed Metal Symphony. I bought it when I was yet in highschool, that's way back '96(I think) :roll: . At that time i'm into shred music, and those album blew me away! :shock: haha, i could recall my highschool days...

and yeah it's still screaming! i'm gonna play it right now, thanks for reminding! :roll:  :lol:

narcosis:
Tell me if im that old pero i started buying casette tapes when they only cost 90 pesos haha di pa talamak piracy nun..

jay dayrit:
The first tape I bought was Wolfgang first album. Manuel Legarda is great! and the rest of the gang.

narcosis:
ayos yun wolfgang's debut. bought mine back in 1994. Fave cuts ko dun are: Left Alone, AS Oceans, good songs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version