hulika

Author Topic: Do you have hard time with women?  (Read 16801 times)

rebelrhetoric

Re: Do you have hard time with women?
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2010, 02:55:41 AM »
I have a 40yr old friend, always gets the ladies, young and pretty ones too.

Offline Roy Pigdester

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2010, 10:20:21 AM »
Sorry po.  MatX epaltime done.  Let's get back to our regularly scheduled electric fans...

All in good fun man.  "Koboy" iyang si Mocha.

Buti na lang inamin mo.

But since I will prolly be banned for a 16th time once 2011 starts, I might as well spill it out.  Mahahahahan, Dammy has gone delusional on the same level as PUA-PUAhan!

(Tutal, ayon sa mga trolls, mapapel daw ako, so papapel na ako).

Kung laugh trip habol mo, sa akin na lang, LIBRE pa.  Sundan mo lang mga trolls ko.

As for having a hard time with women, I have proof (that the only hard time I get is staying away from them):

Talk about Beauty and the Beast, no offense meant, Ahm juz sayin!  Let me introduce you to a Filipino term I'm sure you already know but failed to grab the gist of when your cockadoodledoo was bulging....hey waytaminnit, was that a bulge or a miniature kulugo?

Trabaho Lang.

Of course Mocha was getting paid for her appearance, right?  Now I'm not saying I'm the most good looking forumer on Philmyoozak, but even I'd have a better chance with Mocha than you would, bub.  Your sleepy songs dont get women in bed, and when I asked for proof you did not give me any. 

Do you have a hard time with women?  400 ain't gonna cut it, buddy boy.  It takes months and maybe even years of building up your confidence and knowing what to say and do and what not to say and do.  Hard time staying away from women?  Psheesh! Lokohin mo ang lelong mong notpa!

Or maybe you're right.  Maybe we need to ask the women of Philmusic IF THEY HAVE A HARD TIME WITH DAMMY DAMULAG.  Drum roll please!

All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see your eyes......

And let's get solemn for a moment too!

Amaaaazing blank, Amaaaaazing blank!

It's suicide bomb time, baybehhhhh!   :mrgreen:

Offline risha

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »
nasan na kaya si TS?

Offline Symbolic

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2010, 04:58:52 PM »
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline killikillers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2010, 05:57:00 PM »
tinanong ko kay peter, hindi naman daw cellphone eh

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h479/matangpogi666/peter.jpg

muntik lumabas sa ilong ko ung iniinum ko nung nabasa ko to eh  :lol: :lol: :lol:

this thread keeps gettin better and better  :lol:

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2010, 07:17:02 PM »
muntik lumabas sa ilong ko ung iniinum ko nung nabasa ko to eh  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, because like Jack over there, you have LOW self-esteem, and a much lower IQ...

New Manila Sound

Offline killikillers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2011, 06:09:16 PM »
Yeah, because like Jack over there, you have LOW self-esteem, and a much lower IQ...

but not like you

i need not to brag what i have already proven  :-)

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2011, 06:48:59 PM »
but not like you

i need not to brag what i have already proven  :-)

And you continually prove your ignorance.  I wasn't bragging about anything, since I DID mention that ANY bloke can have a picture with GIRLS or WOMEN, so as long as the girls are game it, and I don't have to prove anything, not that I was trying to.  You see, as a matter of CONTEXT, you (and the other you) clearly missed the point why I posted those pictures.  (Hence, context is wasted on the stupid and ignorant).  The others recognized the context, you didn't.

As for what you've proven, you haven't proven nothing, other than your inferiority complex, low self-esteem, and low IQ.  I'm willing to bet your next post is another attempt to rescue yourself from the grave you've just dug.

Edit:  It's rather obvious you have a hard time with women.  
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 06:59:02 PM by matanglawin »

New Manila Sound

Offline killikillers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2011, 07:06:34 PM »
And you continually prove your ignorance.  I wasn't bragging about anything, since I DID mention that ANY bloke can have a picture with GIRLS or WOMEN, so as long as the girls are game it, and I don't have to prove anything, now was I trying to.  You see, as a matter of CONTEXT, you (and the other you) clearly missed the point why I posted those pictures.

As for what you've proven, you haven't proven nothing, other than your inferiority complex, low self-esteem, and low IQ.  I'm willing to bet your next post is another attempt to rescue yourself from the grave you've just dug.

Edit:  It's rather obvious you have a hard time with women.  

it was clear that your point was to brag about you having tons of women (w/c obviously would not waste precious dignity getting laid w/ you) surround you. come on man, a f@g i know could do much better

again, i need not to prove anything to you.
proving something to a silly lowlife jerkoff like you would be much like telling the pope to convert muslim.

looking at the facts posted by trolls and the picture w/c proves that you have a very small d!ck sadly is enough to prove that you really are having a hard time gettin laid w/ men.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 07:08:09 PM by killikillers »

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2011, 08:33:55 PM »
Like I said, you dug yourself a DEEPER grave.  You didn't even bother to know what CONTEXT means.

it was clear that your point was to brag about you having tons of women (w/c obviously would not waste precious dignity getting laid w/ you) surround you. come on man, a f@g i know could do much better

WRONG!  I wasn't bragging about the women.  Those pictures are in my Facebook account after all.  Also, I posted that, not in the context of me getting it on with them.  I was  rather CLEAR in my first post as to the intent of posting the pictures.  Sadly, you've just shown how gravely insecure you (and the other you) are to think I was bragging about the "women I have pictures with," and concluded they are "women I got laid."

How tragic it is for you.

again, i need not to prove anything to you.

Yet, this is the nth time you are TRYING to prove yourself.

proving something to a silly lowlife jerkoff like you would be much like telling the pope to convert muslim.

One, based on our posts, I'm not the lowlife jerkoff.  Two, based on sentence construction (not that you know how to), it's ISLAM, you ignorant buffoon.

looking at the facts posted by trolls and the picture w/c proves that you have a very small d!ck sadly is enough to prove that you really are having a hard time gettin laid w/ men.

Actually, that's YOUR gig (you can always try and trick yourself, you're like a monkey who can't recognize his own reflection).  I don't get laid with men.  Jack's futile attempt to show I had a hard on (which he can't prove) or a small [sausage] (which is his excuse because he can't prove the cellphone was a hard on)is like you giving him a blow job at his attempt to solidify his previous attempt with an idiotic result from an AUTOMATED webpage. 

Also, trolls like you don't post facts.  You can't even distinguish the difference between Islam and Muslim enough to know how to use them properly in a sentence.

Regardless, people like you who need big dicks to impress the chicks actually end up humping posts when drunk, so, it's not really much of an effort for me to nudge you down the grave you dug for yourself.

Post another one, quick!  It's another year, and I have plenty of retorts to waste just on you alone.

New Manila Sound

Offline killikillers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2011, 09:53:44 PM »
I don't get laid with men. 

yes you do

Offline killikillers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2011, 09:58:27 PM »

Also, trolls like you don't post facts.  You can't even distinguish the difference between Islam and Muslim enough to know how to use them properly in a sentence.

this is philmusic. not english class
as long as you get the point of what i was saying, its all good.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2011, 11:58:28 PM »
yes you do

Reductio ad absurdum.  Prove it.

this is philmusic. not english class

Really?  So, just because this is PhilMusic, you won't make an EFFORT to be grammatically or POLITICALLY correct, as the case may be with knowing that Islam is a religion, and a Muslim is someone who practices it?

as long as you get the point of what i was saying, its all good.

No, it's not.  That kind of thinking is the reason WHY you keep burying yourself.  A lot of people kill each other because they said one thing, but meant another, all because the other assumed otherwise.  I "got your point" because, lucky for you, I make an effort to get your point, and CLARIFY your misconception behind it.  Other people who think like you do will just shoot you in the head.

New Manila Sound

Offline killikillers

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2011, 12:02:05 AM »
Reductio ad absurdum.  Prove it.

Really?  So, just because this is PhilMusic, you won't make an EFFORT to be grammatically or POLITICALLY correct, as the case may be with knowing that Islam is a religion, and a Muslim is someone who practices it?

No, it's not.  That kind of thinking is the reason WHY you keep burying yourself.  A lot of people kill each other because they said one thing, but meant another, all because the other assumed otherwise.  I "got your point" because, lucky for you, I make an effort to get your point, and CLARIFY your misconception behind it.  Other people who think like you do will just shoot you in the head.

Offline risha

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2011, 12:34:22 AM »
popcorn please :lol:

ang tagal naman lumabas ng bida dito..

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2011, 12:42:29 AM »
Your time is precious yet you keep TRYING to buy a watch you can't afford.

Classic.

As for TRYING to insult me, keep at it.  Maybe you'll get lucky in 10 or 20 years.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 12:46:19 AM by matanglawin »

New Manila Sound

Offline trxter41

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2011, 12:52:03 AM »
i am but a spectator to this fantastic debacle of wit and humor.   :-D

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2011, 12:54:47 AM »
i am but a spectator to this fantastic debacle of wit and humor.   :-D

But, it's one-sided, don't you think?  I'm the only one employing wit and humor, the other one is still trying hard to.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 01:02:29 AM by matanglawin »

New Manila Sound

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2011, 12:57:45 AM »
Oh, and if I hadn't made it distinct enough.  SamuraiJack and Kilikillers are ONE and the SAME:

So this;

tinanong ko kay peter, hindi naman daw cellphone eh

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h479/matangpogi666/peter.jpg

and this;

is him TRYING to save his whooped @$$, because nobody else would.

New Manila Sound

Offline trxter41

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2011, 01:01:25 AM »
But, it's one-sided, don't you think?  I'm the only one employing with and humor, the other one is still trying hard to.

tony i wll not be the judge of that. like what ive said im spectator only. look at me i have popcorn in my hand. yum yum!  :-D

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2011, 01:03:15 AM »
tony i wll not be the judge of that. like what ive said im spectator only. look at me i have popcorn in my hand. yum yum!  :-D

Huwag madamot, GIVE some...

New Manila Sound

Offline trxter41

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2011, 01:09:55 AM »
Huwag madamot, GIVE some...

popcorn is not recommended for boxers or mma fighters. PUA as well. nakakawala ng mojo.

Offline kelen

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2011, 01:55:23 AM »
popcorn please :lol:

ang tagal naman lumabas ng bida dito..

wala na ang bida natin. eto na siya http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,216693.0.html

Offline trxter41

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2011, 01:57:31 AM »
wala na ang bida natin. eto na siya http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,216693.0.html

may pagka seryoso usapan dito ah. but for kicks, i would prefer if the thread would have been named Thong Song