hulika

Author Topic: A PLEDGE FOR SUSHI  (Read 4855 times)

Offline toybitz

Re: A PLEDGE FOR SUSHI
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »
Tonants...willing to be a blood donor.

Just point me where's the hospital.
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 07:59:54 PM »
Tonants...willing to be a blood donor.

Just point me where's the hospital.

ditto...
[

Offline zeus_

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2010, 02:53:41 AM »
count me in sensei.

+1000000000

me too kuya!

Offline mikomiko

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 04:10:12 AM »
sana ma push thru yung clinic ni sir joric
SKA UP YER LIFE RUDY!!!

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2010, 06:23:43 AM »
sana ma push thru yung clinic ni sir joric

It's already happening. Check mo thread ginawa ko: slide guitar workshop.

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »
hi again guys,

@toybitz, chox, haxo and zeus

no need for blood at this time, the need arose about 3 weeks ago and we were able to gather enough blood, thankfully. that fateful wednesday has traumatized me, i still get flash backs...

thank you very much for volunteering, should another episode occur i will shout out to you guys!
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2010, 08:18:58 PM »
Hey Anton, I pray that your dad will get well soon. I'm willing to help out in any way. Stay strong, bro.
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline Pfizer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »
I know Sir Anton aka 'psychic_sushi' only because of his priceless advice and patience regarding my questions on custom guitars, way back when I thought I was ready for one  :lol:

To Sir Anton, I offer my prayers to you and your family. I can imagine how much that Tele means to you but like they say, family comes first.

Stay strong and have faith.

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2010, 10:55:40 PM »
i won't list in the attendance because i can't commit on that date yet.  but i'll try my best to be there.   :-)
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline jgaluno

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 02:35:10 PM »
Mga sir,

Bago lang p ako dito and i know little about everything here @ PM. I have read the previous post about a friend. I want way can i help? I don't have stomps to pledge by i think i other ways i can still help.

To everyone,
 This thread shows how we Filipinos care for our brothers. UP to all. God bless us.
Succesful transactions: rixstaine,emoks,gitarakista,lorenzo,jamesplaysguitar,ryantek,kurtseth

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 05:49:05 PM »
Mga sir,

Bago lang p ako dito and i know little about everything here @ PM. I have read the previous post about a friend. I want way can i help? I don't have stomps to pledge by i think i other ways i can still help.

To everyone,
 This thread shows how we Filipinos care for our brothers. UP to all. God bless us.

hi bro,

thank you very much for signifying your intentions. everyone helped out when I held a clinic last month. as i stated in that (now buried) thread, i didn't want to take something for nothing, and wanted to give in exchange  :-)

thank you again  :-) i'm going to cook up another clinic, most probably in october, supporting that is the best way  :-)
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline caiLLORIN

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2010, 05:24:01 PM »
hi bro,

thank you very much for signifying your intentions. everyone helped out when I held a clinic last month. as i stated in that (now buried) thread, i didn't want to take something for nothing, and wanted to give in exchange  :-)

thank you again  :-) i'm going to cook up another clinic, most probably in october, supporting that is the best way  :-)

Count me in sir. I'm technically new to PhilMusic once more, since I haven't been on for an extremely long time. Nevertheless, I'm willing to help out. God bless to you, your father, and your family as well sir.  :-)