hulika

Author Topic: Of mics & stands  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Shaneonyou

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Of mics & stands
« on: July 09, 2012, 03:33:25 AM »
I really love to sing, been doing it my entire life, as far back as I can remember. But I've always been to shy to do it in public so I do it in my home. We've had a karaoke machine when no one in the Philippines had a karaoke machine. My uncle had it shipped from Japan. So when I got into a bit of money, & since I now have my own place, I setup my very own videoke system. I got the "singing" speakers, amplifier & the best Magic Sing model I could afford. The only thing I am missing is a mic stand. I found some mic stands that I can get anytime, no problem, but the problem is the mic holder. I need a mic holder that can fit a magic sing mic. I was hoping to find a clip that I could replace the mic stand holder with but I couldn't find any that would fit my magic sing microphone. Any ideas where I can get one? Two actually. Thanks!
Singing is love...if only I wasn't too shy.

Offline forestgatz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Of mics & stands
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 02:48:00 PM »
Good pm try the universal mic clips (adjustable) you can buy them easily in music stores in Sta. mesa or even in Salonga in cubao . I suggest to bring along your mic so you can fit it. Hope this helps. God bless.