hulika

Author Topic: Hi, newbie here!  (Read 1379 times)

Offline heartshapedbox

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hi, newbie here!
« on: March 11, 2007, 05:47:42 PM »
Hi! :-D

I learned about the PhilMusic forum from my younger brother and decided to check it out in hopes of finding some rare CDs na wala sa Tower/Music One.

I like all sorts of music. As you can tell from my user name, I'm a Nirvana fan. My favorite genres are grunge and post-grunge altern (LOL), but I also love Broadway, country, a little R & B, 70's rock, anything but new wave, reggae, or ska. I tend to stray away from what's really popular at the moment, though. Anything different is good.

My favorite band ever is the Foo Fighters. Do the math and you'll figure out that I absolutely WORSHIP Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters frontman, Nirvana drummer? All hail!), best musician ever and a hottie to boot! Other favorite bands/artists: Cake, The White Stripes, Stone Temple Pilots, Prince, Elvis Costello, Fiona Apple, OK Go, Tenacious D, Our Lady Peace, Psapp, Stonefree, Tonic, Gin Blossoms, Imogen Heap, and Wilco.

The latest CD I bought is "Broken Boy Soldiers" by The Raconteurs, and I love it!

So anyway, that's all. Hope I didn't bore you.  :-P
The only thing I'd ever ask of you, you've got to promise not to stop when I say when.

Offline heartshapedbox

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Hi, newbie here!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention: I love Radiohead too. :P
The only thing I'd ever ask of you, you've got to promise not to stop when I say when.

Offline zooyork_boi

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 07:53:04 PM »
welcome to philmusic!  :-D
dont be a fool! stay in school!

Offline uno

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 08:04:55 PM »
welcome hearshapedbox and enjoy. :-)

Offline lowtuneduser

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 02:06:07 AM »
welcome to philmusic!
ESP LTD Viper 301 • Dimebag Crybaby •  Boss NS-2 • Boss ML-2 • Boss GE-7 • Boss BF-3 • Boss PH-2 • Boss TR-2 • Boss DD-3 • Korg DT-3 Tuner • Kalikot Audio PSU • GHS ZW String (.11-.70) • Custom Pedalb

Offline eaRthRideR

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 11:53:54 AM »
welcome welcome   :)    enjoy your stay!
-- if  you  can't  ACCEPT  me  at my  WORST  then you  don't  DESERVE  me  at  my  BEST --

Offline soulfeather

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 07:53:22 PM »
Welcome Pre!!! :-D