hulika

Author Topic: CRESCENDO AUDIO & MUSIC DEPOT  (Read 119420 times)

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
Re: CRESCENDO AUDIO & MUSIC DEPOT
« Reply #400 on: March 16, 2014, 04:35:02 PM »
Ahhmmmm.,
So, pag naglilipat ba ng thread, kailangan ng more than 1 mod to decide?
Or, depende sa thread at sa "starter" ng thread?

:cute:

There are threads that a mod can decide for himself (like the threads I move). It's never dependent on who the starters are. Please don't insinuate that. Mods get threatened (minsan nag-aalmusal kami ng death threat). Wag ng dagdagan pa ng mga pasaring. If you have a beef with a mod, report them to Prime Mods. Prime Mods can act upon it. Or you can report it to the site owner (Jim).

As for threads like this one, voting is needed because of the decision's greater effect. Buong forum at hindi lang GC ang maaapektuhan.

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline IncX

« Reply #401 on: March 16, 2014, 06:12:12 PM »
Ahhmmmm.,
So, pag naglilipat ba ng thread, kailangan ng more than 1 mod to decide?
Or, depende sa thread at sa "starter" ng thread?

:cute:

no. that was my call. i have my opinions on what i should with this, but i would like to be fair, so i would like to consult the other mods on this. you'd like it if i was fair and not get personal feelings involved, right? :)

as you see, this thread is unique because it is a store type thread, which hasnt been addressed in the past. a store type thread sells things, yet it changes inventory regularly, plus it makes itself open for a lot of inquiries.

it doesnt currently fit into the Classifieds, because allowing it only one "up" per day, and not allowing inquiries makes it very difficult or just plain impossible.

it also currently does not fit into Guitars subforum because, it is selling. a store doesnt post pictures of guitars to make people happy or share knowledge. they do it for marketing. they are a business after all.

measures are being done to make all parties happy, please be patient.

Offline free2rock

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #402 on: March 16, 2014, 06:22:23 PM »
How about making a dedicated vendor subforum? Dealers, builders and manufacturers can post their updates and answer queries on their own thread.
LIKE us on FB!
RURU GUITAR STRAPS http://www.facebook.com/RuruGuitarStraps  GILEAD CUSTOM GUITARS http://www.facebook.com/GileadCustomGuitars

Offline starkiller

« Reply #403 on: March 16, 2014, 07:08:03 PM »
agree with kevin. 

mods, for reference please check on the pinoydvd.com forum.  they have a dedicated section for vendors with storefronts, separate from the main classifieds.  it may give you some ideas.

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #404 on: March 16, 2014, 07:20:09 PM »
agree with kevin. 

mods, for reference please check on the pinoydvd.com forum.  they have a dedicated section for vendors with storefronts, separate from the main classifieds.  it may give you some ideas.

Yep, it's similar fo FilAirSoft. I dunno the exact arrangement with stores there but I dunno if it can be done here.

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #405 on: March 16, 2014, 10:37:09 PM »
How about making a dedicated vendor subforum? Dealers, builders and manufacturers can post their updates and answer queries on their own thread.

dami mapupulot na idea sa ibang forums

Sevenstring.org = Dealers and Group buy, members classifieds
MLP =  Vendor Classifieds(crescendo, lyric, lazer, GP here)
TGP = Small Company Luthiers or Small Company builders (Mang Max, micsis, Gilead, Arcee, MV electronics, pedalgrill,  here)

looking for badass guitars and amps.....

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
CRESCENDO AUDIO & MUSIC DEPOT
« Reply #406 on: March 17, 2014, 12:22:48 AM »
Some, if not all of those forums charge store owners, I believe. It would be unfair if big  sellers will be allowed to receive and reply to inquiries in public while small sellers are not.

IMO a thread where inquiries are allowed is good, provided all sellers are treated equally.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:44:23 AM by royc »

Offline inexperience

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #407 on: March 17, 2014, 12:51:21 AM »
The intention of the TS was to sell/advertise.
Plain and simple
"creeping deeaath"

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #408 on: March 17, 2014, 01:54:00 AM »
There are threads that a mod can decide for himself (like the threads I move). It's never dependent on who the starters are. Please don't insinuate that. Mods get threatened (minsan nag-aalmusal kami ng death threat). Wag ng dagdagan pa ng mga pasaring. If you have a beef with a mod, report them to Prime Mods. Prime Mods can act upon it. Or you can report it to the site owner (Jim).

As for threads like this one, voting is needed because of the decision's greater effect. Buong forum at hindi lang GC ang maaapektuhan.

Dear sir., I'm NOT insinuating anything.  Nagtatanong lang po., may mga napapansin lang po kasi kami na hindi patas na judgement minsan...

Re: beef with some mod. Wala po.
Meron seguro dati., nung na banned kami ni joel for no clear reason and no explanation at all. Wala din kaming natanggap na kasagutan... Pero, wala naman kaming magawa dahil hindi naman namin alam/nalaman kung sino ang gumawa nun.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:45:08 AM by DiMarzSiao™ »

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #409 on: March 17, 2014, 07:56:42 AM »
Some, if not all of those forums charge store owners, I believe. It would be unfair if big  sellers will be allowed to receive and reply to inquiries in public while small sellers are not.

IMO a thread where inquiries are allowed is good, provided all sellers are treated equally.

MLP may charge but you also get ad space. They will sticky your thread too. Wala naman ads sa philmusic so i guess it should be free.

Guitarchina have VIP classifieds, Seller Classifieds, Forumer classifieds. Yun VIP may charge. The rest of the threads i mentioned is Free.

I put everybody sa free threads.

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #410 on: March 17, 2014, 08:03:27 AM »

yep. good idea. some gear forums have a dedicated "trusted vendors" sub-forum. but selling is not allowed. you can inquire about prices via pm.

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #411 on: March 17, 2014, 09:05:54 AM »
yep. good idea. some gear forums have a dedicated "trusted vendors" sub-forum. but selling is not allowed. you can inquire about prices via pm.

The challenge would be on how to define what is a trusted vendor. Philmusic grew with the support of small players, not music stores. It would be unfair to give music stores special benefits. Unless Jim starts charging fees for trusted vendors, I firmly believe that any decision should apply to any seller.

BTW I like the idea of Jim charging music stores. It's about time he makes some money out of Philmusic :-)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:09:37 AM by royc »

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #412 on: March 17, 2014, 09:16:22 AM »
MLP may charge but you also get ad space. They will sticky your thread too. Wala naman ads sa philmusic so i guess it should be free.

Guitarchina have VIP classifieds, Seller Classifieds, Forumer classifieds. Yun VIP may charge. The rest of the threads i mentioned is Free.

I put everybody sa free threads.

Music stores having their own thread is more than an ad. It is both a marketing and a support tool. Marketing because they are able to market their products, and support because they are able to offer pre-sales and after sales support. I believe that Jim should charge for these threads, but allow anyone who can pay to avail of one.

Offline Rmansh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #413 on: March 17, 2014, 09:56:29 AM »
Music stores having their own thread is more than an ad. It is both a marketing and a support tool. Marketing because they are able to market their products, and support because they are able to offer pre-sales and after sales support. I believe that Jim should charge for these threads, but allow anyone who can pay to avail of one.

This thread have no after sales-support, only promo's and new arrivals (i do like the picture though). Regarding Fee's thats up to Jim. here is a good example from SSO, its Free

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/dealers-group-buys/

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
CRESCENDO AUDIO & MUSIC DEPOT
« Reply #414 on: March 17, 2014, 10:04:05 AM »
This thread have no after sales-support, only promo's and new arrivals (i do like the picture though). Regarding Fee's thats up to Jim. here is a good example from SSO, its Free

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/dealers-group-buys/

Sorry, I am not specifically referring to crescendo, but to any music store that has its own thread. Also, as long as questions from buyers are entertained, that is after sales support.

If the objective is just for promo and new arrivals, then the classified ads were made for that.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:44:38 AM by royc »

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #415 on: March 17, 2014, 10:41:09 AM »
move na ito sa classifieds! or push? ewan basta hindi ito para ditto!

LAHAT NG ADS SA CLASSIFIEDS DAPAT!

para pag gumawa ang yupangco, jb, Audiophile, lumanog, donjon, perfectpitch, alam na nila saan pupunta.

up ko lang para sa  CRESCENDO AUDIO & MUSIC DEPOT!
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline johnny00

« Reply #416 on: March 17, 2014, 12:17:53 PM »
bakit di na lang gumawa ng subforum para sa mga companya at distributors para dun na lang sila mag plug at magbenta?

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #417 on: March 17, 2014, 12:51:49 PM »
I think ok lang sa classifieds, same rule applies to everybody big or small seller..1 up per day..etc.. para simple lang usapan at fair sa lahat..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline IncX

« Reply #418 on: March 22, 2014, 11:28:23 PM »
OK guys, the verdict is in!

all classifieds related post will be in the classifieds section ... there is no special ruling about big stores yet, having said, they have to abide by classified rules and regulations.

so i am sorry to the fans and store owners, but stuff like this will not be allowed in the GC section anymore.

now, i am thinking of moving this thread, but it has too much messages and stuff. having said that, i guess Cresendo has to make a new ad ... this time with specific items for sale, not just pictures, without prices, as i wont hesitate to lock threads that promote chatting in the classifieds.

anyway, this thread will soon be locked and moved to archives... but before that, i will keep this open for any final comments, or stuff that needs to be backed up, etc.

and to other forumers, if you detect a thread that is a "classifieds ad in disguise as a discussion topic" do not hesitate to use the "Report Mod" button, and it will be dealt with accordingly.

thanks for your input everyone.

Offline gainsucker

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #419 on: March 22, 2014, 11:45:09 PM »
Smart decision mod, agree on all points

Offline maton601

« Reply #420 on: March 23, 2014, 07:05:51 PM »
How about the threads promoting a particular brand instead? Started out by forumers who is obviously working for the company distributing the brand? :? And lantaran na sinasagot ang inquiries and prices are being posted as well? Bakit di ata napapansin yun?

Offline IncX

« Reply #421 on: March 23, 2014, 11:00:31 PM »
How about the threads promoting a particular brand instead? Started out by forumers who is obviously working for the company distributing the brand? :? And lantaran na sinasagot ang inquiries and prices are being posted as well? Bakit di ata napapansin yun?

kasama yun sa ruling NGAYON. and if you report it, i will act on it ...

the same goes for the Peavey thread, it will be locked soon. i am just keeping this open for final comments/discussions and such.

Offline maton601

« Reply #422 on: March 23, 2014, 11:46:12 PM »
kasama yun sa ruling NGAYON. and if you report it, i will act on it ...

the same goes for the Peavey thread, it will be locked soon. i am just keeping this open for final comments/discussions and such.
thanks for answering sir.

Offline IncX

« Reply #423 on: March 25, 2014, 11:39:14 AM »
this is it guys, thread is locked.

again, i am sorry i have to do this :( threads that are selling something (whether implied or directly) belong to the classifieds. i hope someday there will be a thread that would cater to stores and such.

for now, i guess the classifieds along with its rules will do.

if you see a thread of similar nature, do not hesitate to report it. thank you.