hulika

Author Topic: Aspiring Electronica Artist: Blue Ray Itch  (Read 3033 times)

Offline BlueRayItch

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Aspiring Electronica Artist: Blue Ray Itch
« on: April 15, 2007, 09:01:26 PM »
Hello guys and gals! I'm Blue Ray Itch, an aspiring Filipino Electronica artist.  I am new with this thing called electronica music so I would like to ask you guys for your help. I have created 3 tracks so far and I know I have still a long way to go before I make it to the bigtime.

By the way, I'm not a DJ.. I use native instruments (e-bass, e-guitar and keyboards) most of the time. I only use my computer for the beats.

You can check out my tracks at http://www.soundclick.com/BlueRayItch and place your comments in this thread. Thank you very much for all your help!

Offline BlueRayItch

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Aspiring Electronica Artist: Blue Ray Itch
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 09:02:59 PM »
you can also send me an e-mail through BlueRayItch@yahoo.com.ph thanks!

Offline chuck sabbath

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 10:54:39 AM »
you joined the electronicamanila yahoo groups yet?
In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis

Offline BlueRayItch

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:09:51 AM »
I am already a member of the y!groups but I'm not quite satisfied with the content I'm getting so I didn't bother to post a message at the moment. :)

Offline rodmeister

• Netizen Level
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 12:07:22 PM »
hi! hey im a drummer and i want to form an electronica fusion band.. im interested with your works and maybe we can jam.

Offline BlueRayItch

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 08:22:11 PM »
Good day sir!

Thank you very much for expressing your interest in collaborating with me in creating music.  Unfortunately, I don't have to work with other people because of my working schedule.  I was also planning to pursue a musical career with a band right after I graduated college but didn't have the luxury of time to do so that's why I tried doing it solo..

I hope you understand... Thanks again for taking some of your time to listen to my tracks!

Blue Ray itch

Offline jgllams

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 09:46:56 AM »
I am already a member of the y!groups but I'm not quite satisfied with the content I'm getting so I didn't bother to post a message at the moment. :)

aren't you glad you took the step and posted on electronica manila? :)