hulika

Author Topic: Latest na nabili ninyo para sa guitar (kahit ano lang)  (Read 2550238 times)

Offline waterbury

Re: Latest na nabili ninyo para sa guitar (kahit ano lang)
« Reply #18375 on: April 07, 2018, 12:21:35 AM »
RGA42
"One Man's Garbage Is Another Man's Treasure" -- Philmusic

Offline vantonilin

« Reply #18376 on: April 07, 2018, 01:45:16 PM »
1 set of english and metric wrench para pang tanggal ng saddles ng gotoh ABR-1 bridge.  :eek:

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18377 on: April 08, 2018, 10:11:04 AM »
Dunlop SC95 Slash Wah
Ethos TWE-1

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18378 on: April 08, 2018, 01:02:32 PM »
Dunlop SC95 Slash Wah
Ethos TWE-1
Gaano katagal ang wait time for your TWE?

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18379 on: April 09, 2018, 11:02:51 AM »
Gaano katagal ang wait time for your TWE?

3-4 months yata. Baka mas matagal na ngayon.

Offline Jellybean

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18380 on: April 11, 2018, 01:46:08 PM »
Just arrived today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online rockophoria

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18381 on: April 11, 2018, 07:20:21 PM »
ito

8-) 8-)
imma badass!! <funky guitar rift>

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18382 on: April 11, 2018, 07:48:45 PM »
Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18383 on: April 16, 2018, 04:52:38 AM »
Terminal strips for this old amp chassis I am repurposing for an amp build.

Offline cacophony

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18384 on: April 16, 2018, 05:53:44 PM »
Pedalbot MIDI switcher for Zoom
Ammoon American Sound
GC Rockboard LYAN pedalboard with gigcase

Offline dirtybluesplayer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18385 on: April 19, 2018, 03:44:28 PM »
I'm a one eared musician, and yes I do exist.

Offline cacophony

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18386 on: April 19, 2018, 09:40:12 PM »
Joyo JDI-01

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18387 on: April 20, 2018, 01:57:59 PM »
ZOOM A3 , stick bag
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18388 on: April 23, 2018, 07:41:18 AM »
Weber 12" Beam Blocker 5" Dome via New Gear Day  :)

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #18389 on: April 23, 2018, 07:44:51 AM »
Weber 12" Beam Blocker 5" Dome via New Gear Day  :)

Always wanted to try the real thing! I have only used sturdy plastic strips and CDs. Hahaha.  :cute:

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18390 on: April 23, 2018, 10:54:46 AM »
stick bag, mono betty, and deep blue delay clone..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18391 on: April 23, 2018, 03:42:02 PM »
Always wanted to try the real thing! I have only used sturdy plastic strips and CDs. Hahaha.  :cute:

Haha Went a similar route initially with CDs and ended up with a folded face towel taped on the grill. Wife disapproved of the way both looked kaya swerte, forced to buy ako. Hehe As of now, I could say I don't need to change speakers like we were discussing a few weeks ago. This seems to have smoothened out the amp. Have not tested it for sound dispersion yet. :)

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #18392 on: April 23, 2018, 08:00:10 PM »
Haha Went a similar route initially with CDs and ended up with a folded face towel taped on the grill. Wife disapproved of the way both looked kaya swerte, forced to buy ako. Hehe As of now, I could say I don't need to change speakers like we were discussing a few weeks ago. This seems to have smoothened out the amp. Have not tested it for sound dispersion yet. :)

On my end, I made my "beam blocker" in a way na kagaya sya nyang sa Weber in terms of mounting. Mine was mounted between the baffle and the speaker, kaya hidden pa rin.

I have my own findings and impressions with the beam blocker thingy. Let me know what you think with the orig. Haha!

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18393 on: April 23, 2018, 09:44:53 PM »
Interesting yang beam blocker ah

Offline iamweird

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18394 on: April 24, 2018, 09:37:28 AM »
Katana 100. Finally byebye headphones pag practice dito sa bahay. byebye na rin sa fender frontman na jam amp. haha ang pulubi ko.  :lol:
Instead of searching for what to buy next, why not search for what to learn next?

Offline nicoyow

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18395 on: April 24, 2018, 12:05:50 PM »
Katana 100. Finally byebye headphones pag practice dito sa bahay. byebye na rin sa fender frontman na jam amp. haha ang pulubi ko.  :lol:
woah bigtime!  :lol:
Sa pinipig, bukod sa pwede mo singhutin, pwede mo rin tikman.

Online ryechua

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18396 on: April 24, 2018, 12:28:28 PM »

baka ma "special mention" ka na dun sa other thread...

http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=342533.msg4826632#msg4826632
doh!!!

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18397 on: April 24, 2018, 05:02:10 PM »
On my end, I made my "beam blocker" in a way na kagaya sya nyang sa Weber in terms of mounting. Mine was mounted between the baffle and the speaker, kaya hidden pa rin.

I have my own findings and impressions with the beam blocker thingy. Let me know what you think with the orig. Haha!

Haven't played since Sunday but my initial finding on the CD vs Weber version is that a CD only worked the most when I was directly in front of the cone. The Weber, on the other hand, seems to have the same effect regardless of whichever axis you are from the amp. Does this mean that the Weber delivers its promise of complete sound dispersion around the room ? Not yet sure as I have yet to "jam" with it. I am definite though that it has made the tone/sound characteristic of the amp it's on as smoother and rounder, which was what I was really after. As of now, I am attributing the changes to the blocker portion of the Weber. Unlike CDs, the Weber block is made out of a hard plastic/rubber material (mostly a plastic mix). Maybe the material absorbs the sharp high frequencies? Also, the Weber's blocker is actually round on the side facing the speaker cone and not flat as a CD. I was actually joking with some friends last Friday that my one cup bra has arrived.  :-D

Let me know what your findings were of your beam blocker project so that I could watch out for it.  :)

Interesting yang beam blocker ah

Am happy so far with it, marco, but further testing still needed. It was a cheaper alternative to a Creamback.   :-D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 05:10:11 PM by curiousdcat »

Offline j.escueta

« Reply #18398 on: April 24, 2018, 05:08:17 PM »

Nakaka disperse ba talaga ng sound?

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #18399 on: April 24, 2018, 09:11:40 PM »
Haven't played since Sunday but my initial finding on the CD vs Weber version is that a CD only worked the most when I was directly in front of the cone. The Weber, on the other hand, seems to have the same effect regardless of whichever axis you are from the amp. Does this mean that the Weber delivers its promise of complete sound dispersion around the room ? Not yet sure as I have yet to "jam" with it. I am definite though that it has made the tone/sound characteristic of the amp it's on as smoother and rounder, which was what I was really after. As of now, I am attributing the changes to the blocker portion of the Weber. Unlike CDs, the Weber block is made out of a hard plastic/rubber material (mostly a plastic mix). Maybe the material absorbs the sharp high frequencies? Also, the Weber's blocker is actually round on the side facing the speaker cone and not flat as a CD. I was actually joking with some friends last Friday that my one cup bra has arrived.  :-D

Let me know what your findings were of your beam blocker project so that I could watch out for it.  :)

Am happy so far with it, marco, but further testing still needed. It was a cheaper alternative to a Creamback.   :-D

@curiousdcat

Jojo, I had the same findings on my CDs as your beam blocker. Haha. I owe it largely to the placement of the CDs (between the baffle and speaker and not just on the grill cloth).

It did make the sound more consistent as I moved around the room. Definitely the beaminess of the speakers when you're "on-axis" was lessened.

The drawback I found was when jamming with loud volumes and with other guitarists using non-beam-blocked amps/cabs, my cab with the beam blocker seemed to have a hard time cutting through the mix. It's probably the beaminess and high frequency that I was missing that sort of cut thru all the mix. Hahaha.

There are times when I like it, and there are times when I didn't. And yes, the same goes when I don't have a beam blocker installed... sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. Haha!

EDIT: There is a thing called "Tone bra" that's similar to the Weber beam blocker, so...... your one cup bra is actually valid. Haha.
http://dbinstrumentamp.com/drupal/content/tone-bra-amp-lounge

EDIT EDIT: Jojo, I checked my parts drawer and saw my old DIY beam blockers (I have 2 because I used both at some point with my 2x12 cab). Hindi pala CD ginamit ko, what was I thinking. Haha. I used a 4-5" round rubber/foam thing.

Nakaka disperse ba talaga ng sound?

When you have a pretty directional sounding amp/cab.... the beam blocker sorts of disperses the sound evenly from every angle. Notice when you have a cab, iba tunog niya when you're standing right in front of it and when you're standing to the side. When you have the beam blocker, it seems as though consistent yung tunog whether you're directly in front or at the sides.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:27:16 AM by r_chino18 »