hulika

Author Topic: chikoy pura, bobby balingit, and friends @ Ten 02 QC / Sept 4 / 7pm  (Read 730 times)

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
roundeyeglass@ten02
a benefit concert for Norli Lalo

Brown Man Revival
Reggae Mistress
Bobby Balingit
Chickoy Pura
Jess Santiago
Bembol Rockers
Talahib
syalaM
and more

7 pm onwards
September 4, 2008
ten02 Sct Ybardolaza St cor Timog QC

ticket price:  P 250
Donations will be accepted at the gate.

Norli is the former director of SBX, weekly shown on channel 23. He is known in the indie film circuit as a production designer and later as director of photography. he is also a visual artist, had his first one man show in Avellana Art Gallery and active in contributing works in various group shows. also an active mountaineer associated with the Malacanang Outdoor Group. He represented the Philippines in 2004 Kampnagel Summer Art Festival as a performance artist with the group neworldisorder. He established the now defunct artist hang out in Malate, Round Eye Glass Café and transformed his backyard into an alternative space called sulok, which accommodates occasional activities on cross disciplinary arts. Norli was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma (malignant tumor of the bone marrow) on his 34th birthday last August 13. He is now confined at National Kidney Institute. The funds raised on sept 4,2008 will be use for his hospital expenses.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 09:22:55 AM by dantuts »
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: chikoy pura, bobby balingit, and friends @ Ten 02 QC / Sept 4 / 7pm
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 09:23:13 AM »
up!
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing