hulika

Author Topic: Lokomotiv Studio Shots Please Rate!!  (Read 19352 times)

Offline DennisSantarinala

• Netizen Level
Lokomotiv Studio Shots Please Rate!!
« on: February 01, 2006, 01:06:56 PM »
Hello Im Dennis and I did a couple of studio shots for Lokomotiv's media kit here in Laguna Niguel. Please rate them!! Thanks! If u want the photos U can have it but please retain the watermark if it has one. Thanks

BTW Lokomotiv is consist of former members of Wolfgang WOlf Gemora and Basti Artadi with Razorback's David Aguirre and Danny Gonzalez

• Netizen Level
wtf!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 05:40:04 AM »
33 views and not one soul would give a comment.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
Re: wtf!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 10:29:36 AM »
Quote from: DennisSantarinala
33 views and not one soul would give a comment.

here's a quote from the anything goes forum:

Quote from: pinkybrief
ewan ko, kultura siguro ng mga pilipino, parang sa mga concerts saka gigs, pag sinabi ng host na "give it up for (this band/performer)"  wala man lang nag re react, parang may hay sa disyerto na dumadaan.

:P

anyway, the pics you posted are alright. they don't really impress me that much though. like, i know the second pic is from a live performance but i don't really feel anything though when i look at it. it looks... plain.

Offline slave_unit

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 02:55:23 PM »
Ngayon ko lang nakita thread na 'to.

Kung i-post mo sa group na 'to, I can almost guarantee na may magre-react:

http://flickr.com/groups/pinoylivebands/

Trip ko yung B&W noong una.  Yung dilim noong background.  Liitan kaya yung watermark?

Peace.

..and when they come, we'll make great pets.

http://flickr.com/photos/gracinhamarco/

• Netizen Level
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 04:57:59 PM »
looks plain? Please explain. PLAIN is a very broad word. I dont think you even know how I took that live shot miss.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 06:24:07 PM »
haha, alright, i love that pic. it's such a wonderful shot! who am i to have an opinion? :roll:

• Netizen Level
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »
who are you to give an opinion? geez lady listen to you now. I just asked u to define "plain". Are you aware that it was slow sync'd? Or do you even know what I just said? *scratches my head looking at you all wierd" Im sorry miss Im just puzzled. You couldve said "I think you need to work on your tones, adjusted your histogram a little bit more cause monochromatic scheme just killed the mood of the image."

Plain?

And yes I admit I felt bad at your comment but I think I deserve a nice "constructive" criticism.

• Netizen Level
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 05:41:16 PM »
"...parang may hay sa disyerto na dumadaan." ITS called tumbleweed and not hay D.A.

Oh I just found out your a guy. Im sorry cause you look like a girl in your picture. Give it up bro... the red hair gotta go. I bet your mom's paying ur school a good amount of money so make sure youre making the most out of it. Attend some art/ photography school and maybe we can make ends meet.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 06:58:38 PM »
oh wow, you're such a nice guy, aren't you? insulting people just 'cause they don't like your photography. :roll:

ok, let's play that way then... i'll go to an art/photography school if you manage to take a semi-decent photo... but from the looks of things, that's not gonna happen... ever. you have just been pwned. /thread

and yes, i still think that second photo is plain as f*ck. i don't know anything about all those technical terms you threw at me because i am not a photographer. 99% of the human population aren't photographers. i said that second pic you posted is plain, now get over it.

Offline meashuggahr

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »
hmm.. im not a pro and 'dnt wanna be called one:)

yung first pic, its nice!:)

staged shot ito so opinion ko lang mas magkaka volume pag may rim lighting ka sa oposite nyng key light mo:)
pero if that's how you want your shot to look like and you feel that its alright na, then the best yan!

not bad!:)

Offline slave_unit

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 09:50:14 AM »
Off topic:

Ako nagasembol niyan. 8)
..and when they come, we'll make great pets.

http://flickr.com/photos/gracinhamarco/

• Netizen Level
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 03:48:05 PM »
haha! you are one wierd [strawberry]. lol

• Netizen Level
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 03:50:18 PM »
99% arent photographers huh? Dont give me numbers you cant justify. Im just gonna quote you again for that so be careful what you say here.

• Netizen Level
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 03:55:26 PM »
meandmygun,

I had a slave flash behind my subject when I triggered that shot but I dunno why it didnt fire and Basti had to leave cause he was moving that night to San Fransisco so I didnt get the chance to fix that slave flash. I probably shot over 800 images that whole day and only about 200 came out really good. But of all photos I shot, this probably is the best pose they did that night.

But youre right I shouldve insisted to at least put a hairlight on em.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »
haha! you are one wierd ****. lol

well done, resorting to insults and name calling... :roll:

99% arent photographers huh? Dont give me numbers you cant justify. Im just gonna quote you again for that so be careful what you say here.

actually, i can back that up because i use common sense. i just quickly checked what the current population is and it's 6,497,423,805. 1% of 6,497,423,805 is 64,974,238. now think about it. are you telling me that there's more than 65 million photographers in the world right now then? to be more accurate i should've said something like 99.8% instead of just 99%.

anyway, i'm not gonna bother replying to you anymore since you've proven how childish you are and you're also a pussy who can't take criticism. boo-f*cking-hoo. :(

• Netizen Level
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 05:16:29 PM »
i cant believe this wierdo actually fell for it. lol My hats off to you.

• Netizen Level
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2006, 05:19:33 PM »
alright pal, u can now go back to your "japanimation" No need to worry going back to this thread. Next time I take pictures of Pokimon or Yu Gi YOh Ima call u right away for critiques. lol I wish people like you would move to another planet. lol

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2006, 05:54:18 PM »
yeah, that's right, pretend you didn't mean anything you've previously said, dickhead. you can't handle facts and criticism, huh? what a f*cking pussy! and f*ck leaving this thread, i'm gonna make your life on this forum a living hell from now on since you're so retarded! :D

by the way, just 'cause i have japanese on my sig immediately means i'm some anime obsessed freak? nice to see you're a stereotyper as well! :roll:

also, don't worry about asking anyone for criticism 'cause you can't take it, you pussy. grow some balls. lololollololol. :lol:

Offline 1604

• Netizen Level
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2006, 05:59:39 PM »
The 2nd picture looks like they just "freeze framed" it off the bat and did some crappy photoshop on it. Nothing unique, nothing special, just plain. It's funny too, I thought you photographers were good - too bad, your photos are just plain sh*t. HAHAHA.
PRSman is our forum English Teacher. Please refer to him on courses regarding being an idiot. Thank you.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2006, 06:03:47 PM »
Quote from: 1604
The 2nd picture looks like they just "freeze framed" it off the bat and did some crappy photoshop on it. Nothing unique, nothing special, just plain. It's funny too, I thought you photographers were good - too bad, your photos are just plain sh*t. HAHAHA.

lol! my thoughts exactly! such a plain photo. also, the person who took it has no balls. his mum does though. ohhh burrrn. :lol:

• Netizen Level
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2006, 06:04:03 PM »
damn another one. you guys reproduce like rats huh? lol

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2006, 06:05:18 PM »
damn another one. you guys reproduce like rats huh? lol

i have an insane clown posse, that's why. be careful what you say on this forum. :P

• Netizen Level
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2006, 06:06:40 PM »
plain...

when i get back in Manila I will try and look for you and give yourself a spanking you will never forget lol.

• Netizen Level
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2006, 06:07:36 PM »
posse? lol now i am very scurred....

• Netizen Level
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2006, 06:10:26 PM »
ok now what happened to the posse?