hulika

Author Topic: Any jailbreak for PS3 CECH-3003A OFW: 4.53?  (Read 5315 times)

Offline Mr.Floyd

Any jailbreak for PS3 CECH-3003A OFW: 4.53?
« on: January 18, 2014, 03:36:11 PM »
Hi guys, does anyone here mods this kind of PS3? I'm currently at Dubai but going to have vacation this Feb 2014, and planning to take my PS3 slim with me. I just want know if there's someone here who can jailbreak this kind of PS3 and if so, how much? Please pm me thanks.  :)
The more you dream the more you achieve

Offline savadious

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Any jailbreak for PS3 CECH-3003A OFW: 4.53?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 07:13:38 AM »
Hi guys, does anyone here mods this kind of PS3? I'm currently at Dubai but going to have vacation this Feb 2014, and planning to take my PS3 slim with me. I just want know if there's someone here who can jailbreak this kind of PS3 and if so, how much? Please pm me thanks.  :)

Last time I inquired (a few months ago) YOUR model can not be downgraded... maybe trade your new unit to an older unit.

but if things changed...
You need a PS3 "downgrade" service... 1k to 1.5k sa G Hills and most game shops.

Some shops use this:

Others do this

NOTE: People will say ANY PS3 can use "ode" ... I never mentioned that because ODE COSTS 4k PESOS plus ! and does not support FULL features such as custom firmware...

Much wiser to use the 4k to trade your NEW unit for an older one - already modified - in perfect condition plus some cash...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 08:21:20 AM by savadious »