hulika

Author Topic: PM Login Issues *merged*  (Read 87691 times)

Offline superwup

Re: can't enter philmusic website
« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2011, 04:29:04 PM »
It is getting worse !!!!!  <_<

You are connecting from 124.6.181.49 which qualifies you to submit any IP from 124.6.181.1 - 124.6.181.255 (or 124.6.181.0/24) for automatic whitelisting.
Whitelist IP: 124.6.181.49
- 124.6.181.49 has been whitelisted 8 time(s) and delisted 7 time(s)
- Whitelist status: This IP was whitelisted, but has since been reverted due to detected bad activity. It was reverted on December 14, 2011 11:28 PM PST.
- Whitelist delay: 108:30:25 (hours:minutes:seconds)

Offline killerbutete

« Reply #201 on: December 17, 2011, 02:51:52 AM »
mga sirs, patulong din poh ako......eto lagi lumalabas sakin d2 sa bahay:

"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at talk.philmusic.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as
    ww.example.com instead of
    www.example.com
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

.......hindi talaga makapasok pag "talk.philmusic.com", right now nakakapasok ako pero with the use of a proxy sever.

Offline superwup

« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2011, 08:43:57 PM »
What BAD activity are they talking about??????

19 comment(s) - Comment on this IP | Collapse All

Honey Pot System commented...
WHITELIST NOTICE: This IP has been marked to be included on Project Honey Pot whitelists. The whitelist is scheduled with a delay of 108:30:25. Documented reason for whitelist: Other
December 15 2011 01:52 PM
December 12 2011 12:40 PM
WHITELIST NOTICE: This IP has been marked to be included on Project Honey Pot whitelists. The whitelist is scheduled with a delay of 21:42:05. Documented reason for whitelist: Mistaken Listing
December 11 2011 02:51 PM
December 10 2011 11:32 PM
December 10 2011 06:00 PM
WHITELIST NOTICE: This IP has been marked to be included on Project Honey Pot whitelists. The whitelist is scheduled with a delay of 04:20:25. Documented reason for whitelist: Other
December 10 2011 01:35 PM
December 09 2011 11:31 PM
December 09 2011 04:10 PM
WHITELIST NOTICE: This IP has been marked to be included on Project Honey Pot whitelists. The whitelist is scheduled with a delay of 00:52:05. Documented reason for whitelist: Mistaken Listing
December 09 2011 03:09 PM
December 07 2011 02:40 PM
WHITELIST NOTICE: This IP has been marked to be included on Project Honey Pot whitelists. The whitelist is scheduled with a delay of 00:10:25. Documented reason for whitelist: Mistaken Listing
December 07 2011 02:26 PM
December 06 2011 11:27 PM
December 05 2011 02:10 PM
WHITELIST NOTICE: This IP has been marked to be included on Project Honey Pot whitelists. The whitelist is scheduled with a delay of 00:02:05. Documented reason for whitelist: Hit by a virus or trojan
December 05 2011 02:00 PM
December 04 2011 11:25 PM
December 04 2011 03:30 PM
WHITELIST NOTICE: This IP has been marked to be included on Project Honey Pot whitelists. The whitelist is scheduled with a delay of 00:00:25. Documented reason for whitelist: Other
December 04 2011 03:25 PM
September 07 2011 05:00 AM
WHITELIST NOTICE: This IP has been marked to be included on Project Honey Pot whitelists. The whitelist is scheduled with a delay of 00:00:05. Documented reason for whitelist: Hit by a virus or trojan
September 07 2011 04:50 AM

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: robot ???
« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2011, 11:19:50 AM »
yep. just answer the Q&A, follow the instructions properly, after trying twice you should be all good. just got the same error din kasi. :-D

Offline obetski

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #204 on: December 24, 2011, 12:16:08 PM »

Im using mac and the site keeps telling me Im a robot, even use ipad, and they tell me Im a robot.. i answered simple questions, ok lang pero today i have to do it 7 times because they block me every step of the way, kada click ko ng page, all my PM replies I have to do it over and over and over, its really annoying

2 + 2.. I answered 4.. access denied because my answer was wrong... what the hell is this...

we all hate the spambots.. but hope Mods and admins can find better solution rather than 1+1 is not 2.. whew..
my song that' being aired in Sydney

Offline obetski

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #205 on: December 24, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »

ok fine.. I followed the instructions to check if my mac and ipad "is" infected w trojan ... whew

clicked http://www.projecthoneypot.org/.... 502 bad gateway... ano ba yan..

Offline vitek

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #206 on: December 25, 2011, 07:08:24 AM »

Ako rin kaka-encounter ko lang ngayon ng ganyan :roll:... puro correct answer naman :wave:
♫ Transgression and Instrumental Virtuosity ♫                                                             

Offline superwup

« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2012, 05:17:19 PM »
Not getting any better............. <_<

You are connecting from 124.6.181.49 which qualifies you to submit any IP from 124.6.181.1 - 124.6.181.255 (or 124.6.181.0/24) for automatic whitelisting.
Whitelist IP: 124.6.181.49
- 124.6.181.49 has been whitelisted 9 time(s) and delisted 8 time(s)
- Whitelist status: This IP has been submitted for automatic whitelisting. It is currently scheduled to appear on January 13, 2012 08:46 AM PST.
- Whitelist delay: 542:32:05 (hours:minutes:seconds)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #208 on: January 03, 2012, 04:18:40 PM »
prublema ko naman gumagamit ako ng google chrome tinotopak minsan nakakapasok agad sa website minsan hindi makapasok cannot find talk philmusic.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline kernelsalonpas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #209 on: January 04, 2012, 05:37:53 PM »
sir obet ano ginawa mo? pagkabalik ko from bakasyon nakaencounter pa din ako pero parang recently wala na.. sa ISP ata un hehe...

nung una hindi lang 2x ko naencounter un eh.. mga 10x in a row... seriously.. no kidney...
no pic, no advise...

Offline obetski

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2012, 11:36:23 PM »

wala.. baka inaayos na rin ng mga mods.. di ko na rin nae encounter eh

Offline kernelsalonpas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2012, 12:27:59 PM »
oro... kakaencounter ko lang ngaun.. 5x in a row pa  :cry:
no pic, no advise...

Offline reji05ramos

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2012, 12:50:22 AM »
'di ko magamit philmusic on my bb 8520.
may nakitang kong post na m.philmusic.com yung gamitin ko ayaw naman.

Offline obetski

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2012, 12:39:08 PM »

bumalik na naman.. ganun na naman.. I have to "add" 3+4 or whatever number twice before I can log in and every time I reply to a message and every click of the page... tsk tsk tsk..

Offline qen

• Administrator
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2012, 11:46:00 PM »
@superwap @juan_alderete @gmanny

mga sirs are still seeing the honeypot restriction from time to time ??

thanks
qen
^ is an epic posts  ;)
< bathe in the glory of his awesomeness :cool:
V probably most likely a forum troll lol :P

Offline superwup

« Reply #215 on: January 29, 2012, 04:33:38 PM »
Moderator,  i did go to the Globe office and they were very kind to go to my house and gave me another modem so i have a new ip number..............
I was totally surprised that even with an new ip nr.  i still have trouble to go to the site, strange thing is that it seems between 4 and 7 pm i have sometimes access..................in my humble opinion, kick out that honeypot............

Old ip: IP address 124.6.181.49

new ip with already automatic ban:

You are connecting from 124.6.181.37 which qualifies you to submit any IP from 124.6.181.1 - 124.6.181.255 (or 124.6.181.0/24) for automatic whitelisting.

Whitelist IP: 124.6.181.61

- 124.6.181.61 has been whitelisted 6 time(s) and delisted 5 time(s)
- Whitelist status: This IP was whitelisted, but has since been reverted due to detected bad activity. It was reverted on January 25, 2012 12:10 AM PST.
- Whitelist delay: 04:20:25 (hours:minutes:seconds)

I have this new ip only since yesterday and , no, i dont send spam................  <_<

Offline qen

• Administrator
« Reply #216 on: January 29, 2012, 06:44:38 PM »
Moderator,  i did go to the Globe office and they were very kind to go to my house and gave me another modem so i have a new ip number..............
I was totally surprised that even with an new ip nr.  i still have trouble to go to the site, strange thing is that it seems between 4 and 7 pm i have sometimes access..................in my humble opinion, kick out that honeypot............

Old ip: IP address 124.6.181.49

new ip with already automatic ban:

You are connecting from 124.6.181.37 which qualifies you to submit any IP from 124.6.181.1 - 124.6.181.255 (or 124.6.181.0/24) for automatic whitelisting.

Whitelist IP: 124.6.181.61

- 124.6.181.61 has been whitelisted 6 time(s) and delisted 5 time(s)
- Whitelist status: This IP was whitelisted, but has since been reverted due to detected bad activity. It was reverted on January 25, 2012 12:10 AM PST.
- Whitelist delay: 04:20:25 (hours:minutes:seconds)

I have this new ip only since yesterday and , no, i dont send spam................  <_<

sir the problem is that you are still within the same ip block as the spammer, 124.6.181.1 - 124.6.181.255
for changing ip you should have asked to not be within the same ip block

i have disabled 1 anti spam module in the forum, let me know if this works for you ...
meanwhile ill monitor spammers that comes from you're ip block 124.6.181.1 - 124.6.181.255

^ is an epic posts  ;)

Offline superwup

« Reply #217 on: January 29, 2012, 08:32:51 PM »
Ok. But i know more people complaining that they can not enter because they are a "robot".................. And they have totally different ip adresses ( from Manila).............  In my province Globe supply only ip's close to each other, no choice to get something outside that range.
Honeypot should block just the spammer and not thousands of ip's, last week i see a counter under your site with "honeypot blocked 7779 attemts for spam................... do you really believe that you have so many members sending spam? I dont think so..................
Most people dont complain about not be able to enter i think, they just start avoiding the site or just "try some times" instead of regular visitor maybe?

Offline qen

• Administrator
« Reply #218 on: January 29, 2012, 09:28:18 PM »
Honeypot should block just the spammer and not thousands of ip's, last week i see a counter under your site with "honeypot blocked 7779 attemts for spam................... do you really believe that you have so many members sending spam? I dont think so..................

yes sir... i believe the numbers (because spamming is not done by hand, its done automatically by scripts) considering that we have honeypot enable there are still some really smart spammer who have registered through the site last December, a total of 455 profiles was banned from the site...

now consider that we don't have this protection, our forum would be flooded with useless spam post

i know that having this protection there would be false positives as in you're case, please understand that if we don't protect our forum/community from spammers, there would be no reason for you to have that extra effort to ask you're ISP for ip address change, and we do appreciate that because it means that philmusic means to you, and we would like to retain what makes philmusic valuable to you and to other users as well.

we will try to explore other alternatives to spam protection, it's an endless endeavor as long as philmusic attracts user like you who contribute to the community, there will be spammer lurking around.

cheers
qen  :cool:

^ is an epic posts  ;)

Offline superwup

« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2012, 04:26:14 PM »
I can only read your reply now because the last 48 hours i was a robot again................

Offline qen

• Administrator
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2012, 07:23:43 PM »
I can only read your reply now because the last 48 hours i was a robot again................

apologies sir, i've just adjusted the settings and disable 1 more module

let me know if you are still somehow marked as spammer in the next day or two

thanks
qen :)
^ is an epic posts  ;)

Offline superwup

« Reply #221 on: January 31, 2012, 08:07:15 PM »
Ok, thanks, i let you know.............

Offline superwup

« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2012, 04:27:45 PM »
Only now, around 4 pm i can enter...................... the rest of the day was warning 403

Offline qen

• Administrator
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2012, 04:34:17 PM »
Only now, around 4 pm i can enter...................... the rest of the day was warning 403

sir can you give me a screenshot of the warning 403 you've encountered? if ever you have seen it again
would like to confirm if its a standard http 403 error

thanks
qen
^ is an epic posts  ;)

Offline superwup

« Reply #224 on: February 03, 2012, 02:58:11 PM »
this is the first time in 36 hours i can enter your site.

Screenshot:

Error 403
We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /warning.php on this server.
You do not have permission to access this server. Before trying again, run anti-virus and anti-spyware software and remove any viruses and spyware from your computer.
Your technical support key is: 7c06-b531-2b02-1b1f
You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.
If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact the WEBMA5TER and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

Technical Support
Your request was intercepted by Bad Behavior, security software which protects the Web site you visited from malicious activity, such as hackers, spam and viruses. We apologize for the inconvenience, but your request matched a profile of suspicious activity. This problem is usually quite easy to fix.