hulika

Author Topic: RJ SUPER VINTAGE  (Read 64867 times)

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: RJ SUPER VINTAGE
« Reply #975 on: September 08, 2014, 03:09:38 PM »
but in a live setting, i liked how the RJSV sounded..watched RJ last Aug 29, bagay naman sa tugtugan

did it cop the toanz? yung strat malapit, yung iba hindi eh..pero didn't mind the switching of tones from the performance

as much as i enjoy watching him live (punta nalang kayo sa Dusit), i enjoy his tone..swak lang, lots of usable sounds from it

It has its own tone, but their claim is just plain false. The tones are usable as an RJSV, and if it's the sound you're after, that's good. But as a Strat or Tele or whatever else, it falls short. They should've just got rid of the "it can copy 5 guitars" claim and just say it has a lot of switches for more tones.
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline 24242009

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #976 on: September 08, 2014, 03:17:21 PM »
but in a live setting, i liked how the RJSV sounded..watched RJ last Aug 29, bagay naman sa tugtugan

did it cop the toanz? yung strat malapit, yung iba hindi eh..pero didn't mind the switching of tones from the performance

as much as i enjoy watching him live (punta nalang kayo sa Dusit), i enjoy his tone..swak lang, lots of usable sounds from it

yes maybe people here need to see RJ live to hear the RJ super vintage. Because most of them havnt read the instruction booklet on their test drive and blame the guitar for the tone.

RJ knows how to use the RJSV settings thus he plays good on his gig.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #977 on: September 08, 2014, 03:21:29 PM »
yes maybe people here need to see RJ live to hear the RJ super vintage. Because most of them havnt read the instruction booklet on their test drive and blame the guitar for the tone.

Dude, he just said, Strat lang yung malapit na tone, yung iba HINDI. IN AN RJ GIG.

Read again. Si RJ na mismo ang gumamit at kahit sya hindi nya nakuha yung 5 tones nya!

What. Are. You. Talking. About.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #978 on: September 08, 2014, 03:50:04 PM »

e di sya lang dapat gumamit. di na dapat nya binebenta. hahaha.

I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline 24242009

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #979 on: September 08, 2014, 03:55:31 PM »
it depends on the song, and if he decide what tones to use. He didn't announce to the public in gigs if he is currently using a particular tone. usually RJ gigs continuously and people dance as well.

Offline inexperience

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #980 on: September 08, 2014, 04:04:18 PM »
Ang sakit sa ulo  :lol:
"creeping deeaath"

Offline jajacabel

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #981 on: September 08, 2014, 04:08:44 PM »

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #982 on: September 08, 2014, 04:33:38 PM »
it depends on the song, and if he decide what tones to use. He didn't announce to the public in gigs if he is currently using a particular tone. usually RJ gigs continuously and people dance as well.

Offline voldemort

« Reply #983 on: September 08, 2014, 04:34:04 PM »
if I'm defending something this much, I already bought a lot  and currently saving for another.
makalyo ang daliri

Offline coy_2cute

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #984 on: September 08, 2014, 04:34:44 PM »

Tone.... is in the instruction booklet
Session Bassist here! Doing bass duties for Pulsera, •Rael• and The Very First Hey! Hire me! I'm Available!

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #985 on: September 08, 2014, 04:46:47 PM »
i see what you did there. hahahaha. :-D

Hindi siya sumagot sir.. :(

Other PM forumers: Bumili ka na ba? Bakit hindi ka pa bumibili?

24242192401293009: RJSV has 5 tones.. believe it.

Offline david_leyson

« Reply #986 on: September 08, 2014, 05:32:45 PM »
this is an absolute marketing strategy, TS won't buy this stuff he's promoting because he really won't.

1. RJ Super Vintage
2. 5-in-1 Tone
3. Manual

anu susunod nyang ippromote? DVD? See-through hardcase?

oh c'mon TS, you're using up all your dignity and pride. people keep on bashing you because of what you say but not do. you just say you'lll buy, that it's good, but no don't even seem to move. daig mo pa yung mga poser nung college at high school eh.
Faith Hope and Love, but the Greatest of these is Love.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #987 on: September 08, 2014, 06:01:29 PM »
Tone.... is in the instruction booklet

Tone is in the Kabaong Case.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline 24242009

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #988 on: September 08, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »
Its wierd that when I talk to my friends and other people about RJSV they liked it. Its only here in where people don't its given that they use other guitars but if they dont like it, its not my business. In fact I have a freind who actually owns RJSV

Im here to talk about RJ super vintage, but instead of discussing what it can do at what features does it have or how can we make full advantage of it in playing,you guys just said senseless things that isnt with the topic

Just like the way you talk about other brands. you talk about fender, gibsons and other pedal effects, im here to talk about RJSV... people here just make groundless conclusions...and even made statements not concerned with RJSV just to attack RJ. Whats the point in that?

so far as I have continously said, you cant get the full capability of RJSuper vintage if you will not read the instruction booklet. Most of you didnt bother to read it...and if you actually own one, you will notice the craftmanship is extraordinary, IM amazed myself in the smoothness of RJSV, its shines too.

Also watch RJ perform live if you are curios about its tone, because most of the time he frequently use the RJSV onstage. There, you may judge it from there..instead of empty words in the forums.

Even RJ who have a collection of vintage guitars, knows what he is talking about when he talks about the supervintage. I bet only a few of you owns a portion of what RJ has in his guitar collection and yet you talk as if you are a guitar collector yourself.

and to tell you guys I just bought an RJ supervintage guitar
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:14:02 PM by 24242009 »

Offline toybitz

« Reply #989 on: September 08, 2014, 06:13:39 PM »
with that said...

with the majority of the community wanting to see evidence that TS indeed bought himself an RJSV, TS would choose not to convince the RJSV fans of his purchase, seeing my statement as an excuse which only leads to more subjective opinion if it is good or not...and manuals and grammars...

This thread didn't go in circles...it dug a hole in one spot and stayed there.

I shall lock the thread. 8)

there's a saying in PM that "this thread is useless without pics". hehehe
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:18:50 PM by toybitz »
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?