hulika

Author Topic: DEC or Harmonic Converger for MultiFx(Reviews/Questions/Users Experiences)  (Read 63270 times)

Offline arcangelmorris

• Netizen Level
Re: DEC or Harmonic Converger for MultiFx(Reviews/Questions/Users Experiences)
« Reply #375 on: December 21, 2013, 02:29:24 PM »
Here is a little story about my DEC my fellow GT-10 comrades ,
Naitago ko ito for almost a year because na assigned ako for work to another place, maayos naman and napag lagyan ko and naka sealed.. dry kaya  di ko alam what could have caused it not to power on. Also I peeked inside the pedal wala naman natanggal na connections..never din na bagsak, ingat na ingat talaga ako sa pedal na ito..it breathe tube life to my GT10 :-(

So I asked Sir Roger if he can help me out on it.. He then gave me some troubleshooting steps..still the DEC did not came on
I opted to send the pedal to Sir Roger..Aaaand BOOM! na ANTHRAX pala!!! :-P
Haha.. well actually one of the wire oxidized so much that it pulverized sir roger just pulled it and did not even had to use a soldering iron.. he discribed it to me as anthrax like.. and this has never happened before.. he was kind enough to rewire everything and sent it back to me right away.

It never occured to me before  that I would feel reluctant to take out my GT and just play without my DEC,.. It's just never the same.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Sir Roger! God Bless! :wave:

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #376 on: December 23, 2013, 11:50:46 AM »
Here is a little story about my DEC my fellow GT-10 comrades ,
Naitago ko ito for almost a year because na assigned ako for work to another place, maayos naman and napag lagyan ko and naka sealed.. dry kaya  di ko alam what could have caused it not to power on. Also I peeked inside the pedal wala naman natanggal na connections..never din na bagsak, ingat na ingat talaga ako sa pedal na ito..it breathe tube life to my GT10 :-(

So I asked Sir Roger if he can help me out on it.. He then gave me some troubleshooting steps..still the DEC did not came on
I opted to send the pedal to Sir Roger..Aaaand BOOM! na ANTHRAX pala!!! :-P
Haha.. well actually one of the wire oxidized so much that it pulverized sir roger just pulled it and did not even had to use a soldering iron.. he discribed it to me as anthrax like.. and this has never happened before.. he was kind enough to rewire everything and sent it back to me right away.

It never occured to me before  that I would feel reluctant to take out my GT and just play without my DEC,.. It's just never the same.
THANK YOU SO MUCH Sir Roger! God Bless! :wave:

May effect ba ang BBE sonic na dumaan sa loop ng GT10? Lagay ka ng brod ng sound clip ng on and off ng BBE sonic mo baka magaya ko. Kasi parang walang effect sa akin eh.  Paano mo ginawa ang setup mo sa loop? Pa share naman o. Salamat  bro

Offline arcangelmorris

• Netizen Level
« Reply #377 on: December 23, 2013, 05:34:46 PM »
Yep, the BBE definitely affects the sound a Lot especially if your using this in a big amp setting or on direct to the board with big sound systems.. on this photo I actually put the BBE Sonic Stomp after the DEC stomp ..which is not as good if you put it before the DEC stomp, that's in my ears anyway but you may prefer it the that way,

Unfortunately I don't have my computer to upload clips as of now but the general rule is..

put the the FX LOOP (Inside Your GT chain settings ) 2nd to the last .. before the last thing on your fx-chain..whether its you Digital out,Amp Speaker,ETC...Just make sure your preamp/od/modulations is before you fx loop.

Then sa actual loop mo physically ;

GT FX LOOP SEND >  BBE > DEC >  GT FX LOOP RETURN

you should hear the diffidence ..just experiment on what pleases your ears
:wave: Enjoy your tone hunt! and Merry Rock'n Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 11:31:06 AM by arcangelmorris »

Offline zisnarf_miranda

• Veteran Member
any updates? anyone? in production pa ba to?  :-(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 05:43:07 PM by zisnarf_miranda »

Offline raisethecoup

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Mga sirs, follow up ko lang yung previous post if may update pa dito. Is there still a way to get in touch with someone who makes/sells DEC pedals? Nabasa ko kasi na di na raw gumagawa si sir rogeryu. I was hoping someone here can point me to where or to whom I can acquire this pedal from. Salamat!
"I'll play it first and tell you what it is later." -- Miles Davis

Offline accento24

Busy ata si sir roger sa clash of clans, hehehe!

Offline accento24

May nagbebenta ng DEC sa classifieds!