hulika

Author Topic: Guitar Central's 2007 Guitarist of Year Guitar Clinic (Psychic_sushi)PICS INSIDE  (Read 49682 times)

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
hi guys! just like what master anton said, you can get a copy from me (i have the dvd version without the dvd title page)...

just supply me with a writable dvd or just pay for the cost of the writable dvd if you want to meet up just once...

i'm usually in eastwood during the weekdays and project 4 during the weekends...

just pm me about when you want to get your copy so i can prepare one for you asap...

thanks!

@master anton

thanks sir for the wonderful session... it all makes sense now...  :-)
[

Offline ETM(PHILS)

• Forum Fanatic
hi guys! just like what master anton said, you can get a copy from me (i have the dvd version without the dvd title page)...

just supply me with a writable dvd or just pay for the cost of the writable dvd if you want to meet up just once...

i'm usually in eastwood during the weekdays and project 4 during the weekends...

just pm me about when you want to get your copy so i can prepare one for you asap...

thanks!

@master anton

thanks sir for the wonderful session... it all makes sense now...  :-)

hey i like to have a copy of anton's extraordinary talent  :-) but we have to meet in eastwood pa.. hehehe malayo bro sa akin  :-(

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
hey i like to have a copy of anton's extraordinary talent  :-) but we have to meet in eastwood pa.. hehehe malayo bro sa akin  :-(

maybe we can work something out dude.. hehehe.. kaw pa... pwede ko i-daan kay khel para malapit sa inyo maibigay or iwan kay fidz...
[

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
maybe we can work something out dude.. hehehe.. kaw pa... pwede ko i-daan kay khel para malapit sa inyo maibigay or iwan kay fidz...
pahingi rin  :lol: :-D

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
[

Offline raizen26

• Forum Fanatic
The Philippine surgeon shut them all up: "You're all wrong. Philippine Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable"

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
penge din!  :-D

just bring a dvdr to replace what i used or pay the amount that i spent for the dvdr...
[

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
i'll try to pass by on nov 29. are there still copies left? i wanna buy one. thanks guys :D