hulika

Author Topic: Brace yourselves! The CHORDELIA is here and for real!  (Read 1482 times)

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
Brace yourselves! The CHORDELIA is here and for real!
« on: July 12, 2016, 03:46:20 PM »
Genius or what? Ha ha ha! Really, I don't know what to say.  :lol: :lol: :lol: It's a cool thing to have, though, if one is, let's say, physically unable to play the guitar. This would work for people with damaged, disfigured or deformed hands, but, still want to play the guitar. It still serves a legit purpose, after all.  :-D

http://www.guitarworld.com/gear-news-accessories-viral-videos/why-learn-guitar-old-fashioned-way-meet-chordelia/29425

"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Brace yourselves! The CHORDELIA is here and for real!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 02:25:31 PM »
When i first saw this I thought it was lame but since it can help people with injuries or deformities play guitar then I guess it is indeed revolutionary. I saw a video of a guy soloing beside Andy Timmons with his toes though so there's really no excuse hehe.
#DigitalHiyaw

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 02:44:57 PM »
When i first saw this I thought it was lame but since it can help people with injuries or deformities play guitar then I guess it is indeed revolutionary. I saw a video of a guy soloing beside Andy Timmons with his toes though so there's really no excuse hehe.

Yeah, man! That was Jonathan Bastos.  :razz:
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 06:52:12 AM »
This is alright I suppose, it allows those who can't otherwise play guitar to enjoy the instrument. But if the physically able, but lazy to learn will use this, so be it. I don't think it will take away anything from legit players, or the instrument itself.
Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline kuntakinde

• Netizen Level
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 05:35:36 PM »
I think this ca be further improved. masyadong bulky.