hulika

Author Topic: Married man has sex with doll and his wife doesn’t care  (Read 1197 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Married man has sex with doll and his wife doesn’t care
« on: November 25, 2017, 12:58:04 PM »
A married man has revealed that he is in a sexual relationship with a sex doll — and his wife of 36 years doesn’t mind.

Loved-up James, a 58-year-old engineer, admits that he has sex with blond doll April four times a week and even takes her out for dinner dates.

April is a 5-foot-tall latex doll that cost $2,600, and James said he entered into a “relationship” with her after his wife, Tine, was caring for her ill mom.

He even admits: “If I had to choose between April and my wife, I honestly don’t know what I would do.”

Their unusual relationship is the subject of a new documentary called “The Sex Robots Are Coming,” which lifts the lid on what happens behind closed doors.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/24/married-man-has-sex-with-doll-and-his-wife-doesnt-care/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Married man has sex with doll and his wife doesn’t care
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 07:34:02 AM »
Hindi nya kinaya si marry. wahahaha
If there is no music there is no life!  Just like If there is no GOD there is no LIFE!

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 09:30:10 AM »

screamous di ba may 2k dollars ka? eto na ang sagot sa wasak mong puso
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline Drummeroo

• Formerly known as "Iyan"
  • Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 10:07:33 AM »
Bagay to dun sa mga naghahanap ng virgin o kaya ng mga walkers na unlipops yan pwedeng pwede magpakasawa kayo.
Nakipag 69 ako and then kakatapos lang pala niyang umebs, eh hindi ko natanong sa kanya , nasabik eh, ayun pati ebs nakain ko. Hindi ko nalang sinabi sa kanya baka ma offe