hulika

Author Topic: Dilemma: To sell or not to sell the stock snare drum (opinions mga bro)?  (Read 1700 times)

Offline wipeout

If you have a drumkit regardless of brand, would you be willing to sell or not the stock snare drum thinking that the kit would be easier to sell in the future considering that its is a full kit without any components lacking?  On the other hand, some buyers already have other "more personal" components of the drum kit that they only want a basic shell set.  It can also be sold at a lower price without the snare drum.

Your inputs/opinions please.

Thanks!  :-)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 02:58:37 PM by drumster »

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
keep and buy : good  :-D

sell and buy : bad  :x

Offline treb 821

+1  :lol:

Offline powercharge

I'd rather keep the snare. Besides, the price of the stock snare is not that much when you sell it. That means sandali mo lang uubusin yung napagbentahan mo.  :-D

Offline carl20

• Philmusicus Addictus

tama +1 ako dito hehehe!
COMBOWORKS

Offline Sherwin_xx2002

I'd rather keep the snare. Besides, the price of the stock snare is not that much when you sell it. That means sandali mo lang uubusin yung napagbentahan mo.  :-D

+1 :mrgreen:
CARPE DIEM

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
tama sir greg, keep it!

or better yet, lemme keep it for you...seriously  :-D :-D

"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
keep the snare greg :lol:

Offline toybitz

that's hard...

my style is...to keep everything original.

I may upgrade some parts and the snare, pedal, etc...

but I won't dispose the original gear that went with the set.  If broken, then I put it to rest.
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline black_panther

• Forum Fanatic
keep it man, parang kotse, iba pa din pag all stock! :wink:
SPL AUDIO MARKETING QUIAPO, MANILA
TEL#735-54-40
 HI-FI LOUNGE ALABANG FESTIVAL MALL  TEL#842-81-33  THE MUSIC SOURCE EDSA  TEL#376-4598/ 415-03-66

Offline kibohead

• Philmusicus Addictus
tama! mahirap mabawasan ang original set...especially if you have plans on selling the kit in the future...tska tama ulit! you won't be getting that much out of a stock snare...depende nalang kung DW yan...hahaha! Its still better to keep it as is, and try saving up for a better snare... :-)

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
Kung mid-end or kinda collectible ang kit, I'd want to keep it stock para madali ibenta. Kung low/entry-end, doesn't matter.
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline maruch

For me... I'd keep the stock snare... yan ung "pahiram" snare ko eh... ehehe... kung meron man manghiram ng snare na katropa... un ung ipapahiram ko...
Good artist borrow, Great Artists Steal! - Picasso

Offline wipeout

Isa lang sinasabi nyo lahat ah.  Thanks sa lahat ng replies nyo, I appreciate it.  Thanks a lot :-)  Ilagay ko na lang sa museum, hehe!