hulika

Author Topic: Benefit concert for a blues bro...  (Read 31707 times)

Offline af_villaruel

• Forum Fanatic
Benefit concert for a blues bro...
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2006, 12:47:12 PM »
psst... im still w8ing for pix (of egay and the bands). hehehehehe. :lol:

as soon as we have the artist bill finalized, the posters are ready for mass production. i have a template na for the poster. :)

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2006, 03:54:29 PM »
Quote from: psychic_sushi
pwede ako maki-jam? i'd be honored to share the stage with deltaslim. would past 10pm be ok to show up as an 11th hour jammer?  [-o<

this is a cause i'm willing to advocate. the P100k ara mina guitar i would fire-blast  :evil:

balak talaga kita yayain (i think i did tell you pero kala mo siguro informal lang yun).  likely for a song or two dun sa firebottle set.  actually, pinasok ko talaga sa jam natin last weekend yung kantang gusto ko pa-jamin ka.  hehe...

10pm is ok.  pm pm tayo pare.

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2006, 03:55:52 PM »
Quote from: af_villaruel
psst... im still w8ing for pix (of egay and the bands). hehehehehe. :lol:

as soon as we have the artist bill finalized, the posters are ready for mass production. i have a template na for the poster. :)

sori, alwyn.  i'll try to get it to you this weekend. ang problem ko baka kailanga pa magpa-scan ng actual pics from album.  walang digital eh.

Offline hordex

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2006, 12:18:09 AM »
Quote from: deltaslim
Quote from: hordex
master joric, just text me kung ano maitutulong ko...tnx

tnx bro.

btw, sino ba sa inyo willing magpahiram ng drum set or cymbals for conspiracy on july 6?

also i was wondering baka meron gusto mag-volunteer mag video, para naman mapakita kay egay or others.

thanks in ambans.

ako na bahala sa video cam.....
yung drumset ko nasa bataan e....pero pde ko padala d2.

tnx hordex for vidcam.

re drumset, di naman ba hassle yun?  actually, cymbals lang kailangan e. meron naman kami drumset ng soul benders.  pwede ba borrow cymbals lang? kahit for use lang ng soul benders/firebottle kasi may dala naman daw sarili cymbals ibang bands, usually?

ok no prob for the cymbals.....kailangan pa ba dalhin yung stand? or may stand na dun?

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »
master joric, just text me kung ano maitutulong ko...tnx

tnx bro.

btw, sino ba sa inyo willing magpahiram ng drum set or cymbals for conspiracy on july 6?

also i was wondering baka meron gusto mag-volunteer mag video, para naman mapakita kay egay or others.

thanks in ambans.

ako na bahala sa video cam.....
yung drumset ko nasa bataan e....pero pde ko padala d2.

tnx hordex for vidcam.

re drumset, di naman ba hassle yun?  actually, cymbals lang kailangan e. meron naman kami drumset ng soul benders.  pwede ba borrow cymbals lang? kahit for use lang ng soul benders/firebottle kasi may dala naman daw sarili cymbals ibang bands, usually?

ok no prob for the cymbals.....kailangan pa ba dalhin yung stand? or may stand na dun?

madali na siguro yung stand, cymbals na lang.

bro kung may space ka sa bahay mo, uwi mo na rin ung buong drums, tapos jam tayo sa inyo!  :-)

Offline gisan925

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2006, 04:31:49 PM »
WILL SEND REIKI HEALING TO EGAY. PLEASE TEXT FULL NAME AND LOCATION OF EGAY. GI@09178515419

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2006, 04:57:43 PM »
Quote from: gisan925
WILL SEND REIKI HEALING TO EGAY. PLEASE TEXT FULL NAME AND LOCATION OF EGAY. GI@09178515419

HI Gisan - I'm assuming you meant this is for free. :-)  Will PM you his details.  THanks for your generosity.

Offline gisan925

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2006, 08:20:09 PM »
REIKI DISTANT HEALING SENT TO EGAY! :-)

Offline gisan925

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2006, 08:27:44 PM »
BRO, YOU CAN HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE PEOPLE CAN MAKE DONATIONS. THEY CAN JUST GO TO THE NEAREST ONLINE BANK.

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2006, 09:27:40 AM »
Quote from: gisan925
BRO, YOU CAN HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE PEOPLE CAN MAKE DONATIONS. THEY CAN JUST GO TO THE NEAREST ONLINE BANK.

Yeah, we've tought of that pero ganito na lang..

For anyone interested in giving money, healing, wishes, or anything else to Egay, please feel free to do so by contacting him directly:
Home:   656.6507
Mobile:   +639216732364

At the gig, we'll also run a donation box.

Thanks.

Offline af_villaruel

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2006, 12:35:11 AM »
got the pix. thanks.  :lol: should you have more pics of egay, please email them to me as well.

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2006, 07:43:51 AM »
Quote from: af_villaruel
got the pix. thanks.  :lol: should you have more pics of egay, please email them to me as well.

ok, boss... will dig through the albums.

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2006, 01:45:18 PM »
Quote from: psychic_sushi
pwede ako maki-jam? i'd be honored to share the stage with deltaslim. would past 10pm be ok to show up as an 11th hour jammer?  [-o<

this is a cause i'm willing to advocate. the P100k ara mina guitar i would fire-blast  :evil:

balak talaga kita yayain (i think i did tell you pero kala mo siguro informal lang yun).  likely for a song or two dun sa firebottle set. actually, pinasok ko talaga sa jam natin last weekend yung kantang gusto ko pa-jamin ka.  hehe...

10pm is ok.  pm pm tayo pare.

hehehe, sneaky sneaky mr. deeds! oki doki, lets keep in touch! i'll try to recall what we di (oh my....) ;)
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2006, 06:59:45 AM »
UPDATE:  Good news from Egay

Guys, I spoke with Egay last night.  he's doing better, ie, his heart condition has stabilized and he's actually been asked by his doctor to start easing himself back into light work in order to get his heart back into condition again.  

months back he was confied in the hospital and the dr. wouldn't discharge him because of his poor heart condition. eventually the dr. allowed him to be discharged on the condition that he had close medical supervision at home. egay and his wife stayed w/ his brother who is an internist for 2 mos. they just got back to his own house.

still his health problem is not solved. the root cause -- hyperthyroidism -- can be cured with a Radioactive iodine therapy.  it's about P16k locally. i think that procedure would be one concrete thing we can help egay on.  we don't have to raise the full amount; whatever we make is what we give.

egay wanted to say he really appreciates what we're doing for him.  at the same time, though, he wants everyone to know he's feeling better (he jokingly said, "Hindi pa naman ako vegetable." :-) )

thanks for your prayers and support.  

Pinoy Blues Club guys - may suggestion si JC for us to meet this or next week to polish things up. remaining tasks have to do w/ the event, for which some help and ideas are needed.  i'm good any weeknight so pls suggest venue and date na lang.

Offline Avayaman

« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2006, 08:42:56 AM »
Pinoy Blues Club guys - may suggestion si JC for us to meet this or next week to polish things up. remaining tasks have to do w/ the event, for which some help and ideas are needed.  i'm good any weeknight so pls suggest venue and date na lang.

I'm good on weeknights too. greenhills?

Offline tele-tubby

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2006, 11:44:06 AM »
punta ba si egay sa gigs?  i'll gladly treat him to a few beers and chicharon bulaklak plus crispy pata :lol:

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2006, 11:45:37 AM »
Quote from: tele-tubby
punta ba si egay sa gigs?  i'll gladly treat him to a few beers and chicharon bulaklak plus crispy pata :lol:

Sira!  :-)

I think he might be well enough to come to the gigs by that time. It would be swell if he could come.  I'll ask him.

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2006, 11:55:15 AM »
Guys, one suggestion is for meeting this Friday, 8pm. Venue to be determined pa... any suggestions (aside from Greenhills... di ba matrapik pag weeknight dun)?

Friendly reminder lang po... we're now organizing 3 shows in all!  So kailangan maayos ang roles, logistics and flow natin in each gig.  

See next post for gig sked and line ups...

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2006, 11:59:06 AM »
Here's the FINAL gig sked and band lineups:

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2006, 12:23:05 PM »
Peeps, meet this Friday. Ortigas area. Informal lang. Just to go through the assignments (status updates) and gawa tayo ng checklist for next meeting. Next Friday's meeting will be a formal one.

8PM. Suggestion sa place? Starbuck sa (dun sa mall sa likod ng megamall)?
Surf's Up!

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2006, 12:51:17 PM »
Quote from: glassjaw_jc
Peeps, meet this Friday. Ortigas area. Informal lang. Just to go through the assignments (status updates) and gawa tayo ng checklist for next meeting. Next Friday's meeting will be a formal one.

8PM. Suggestion sa place? Starbuck sa (dun sa mall sa likod ng megamall)?

St Francis mall ata yun... ayus merong dibidi dun!  Pero san starbucks dun?

Eh kung sa Podium, maraming cafe dun at pwede kainan. Tahimik pa.

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2006, 01:00:33 PM »
ah yeah, I mean sa Podium. :D

May Starbucks sa ground floor dun.
Surf's Up!

Offline v00doochi1d

• Veteran Member
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2006, 04:40:04 PM »
voodoochild - bro, punta ka naman sa gig. jam ka! pihado mapa-wow ang mga tao!  :-)

bosing joric pacensiya na at di agad ako naka reply..ay na disconek kami sa internet...medyo hindi nakabayad eh..at nung saturday lang nakabayad..ngayon lang let na conek..ay sus!!!hehehe... thanks nga pala ng marami sa pag invite mo bosing!!!!eh ako ang napa wow sa pag invite mo eh!...gusto ko talaga jumam sa yo at sa tropa!!!sige try ko makapunta dyan kahit late na.... :D

Offline Avayaman

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2006, 06:19:54 AM »
emerald ave... dami starbucks dun!

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2006, 07:09:46 AM »
Quote from: Avayaman
emerald ave... dami starbucks dun!

Yup.  Tambayan dati namin ng officemates pag may fire-drill!

So, which is which?  Mas madali yata sa Podium kasi may sure parking sa tabi.