hulika

Author Topic: a newbie at philmusic here...  (Read 2724 times)

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
a newbie at philmusic here...
« on: December 27, 2007, 01:20:58 PM »
hi guys! just wanted to make my presence known... lol... hope to meet new friends and even reunite with old... thanks and ciao!
[

Offline seyer

• Forum Fanatic
Re: a newbie at philmusic here...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 02:44:14 PM »
hi guys! just wanted to make my presence known... lol... hope to meet new friends and even reunite with old... thanks and ciao!

hi there! madami ka makilala for sure! WElcome to the community bro  :lol:

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 02:46:30 PM »
hi there! madami ka makilala for sure! WElcome to the community bro  :lol:

thank you sir for the greeting. i'm also trying to get back in the game. it's been a long time since i made some music.
[

Offline seyer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 05:10:37 PM »
thank you sir for the greeting. i'm also trying to get back in the game. it's been a long time since i made some music.

wow. nice one. hinahanap hanap ba ng katawan?haha

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 05:19:18 PM »
not exactly... the last time i played live was when i was in high school... and then i couldn't find time to do it anymore... so now that im able to manage my time properly, i'd like to start where i left off...

i wanted to study the classical guitar in college but my parents wouldn't let me... so from time to time, i practice the only classical piece i remember from high school...

im not a shredder like most of you guys... lol... i really wanted to learn how to but my heart led me to playing the bass guitar... now, im also looking for a bass guitar which i can use to practice and maybe, use in future gigs... asa pa ko! lol...
[

Offline seyer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 05:34:48 PM »
not exactly... the last time i played live was when i was in high school... and then i couldn't find time to do it anymore... so now that im able to manage my time properly, i'd like to start where i left off...

i wanted to study the classical guitar in college but my parents wouldn't let me... so from time to time, i practice the only classical piece i remember from high school...

im not a shredder like most of you guys... lol... i really wanted to learn how to but my heart led me to playing the bass guitar... now, im also looking for a bass guitar which i can use to practice and maybe, use in future gigs... asa pa ko! lol...

oh.. great.. its never been late. we chose to pick music as our way of expressing thoughts and ideas.kahit anong age ok padin. =) sure ull find one here. there is a specific forum for bass players here. try browsing there. good luck . :lol:

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 05:51:21 PM »
oh.. great.. its never been late. we chose to pick music as our way of expressing thoughts and ideas.kahit anong age ok padin. =) sure ull find one here. there is a specific forum for bass players here. try browsing there. good luck . :lol:

thanks man... i was also able to find a workable bass guitar here.. quite cheap.. will be able to get it next month... now my only prob is finding a decent but cheap amp... been composing a lot lately but more of the jazz genre... 14 songs na nga eh.. although very rough pa lahat... i have some digital copies here in my computer... prob is that i havent practiced for a while so i might have forgotten some of them... lol...
[

Offline ilbianconerri_magajes

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 07:55:51 PM »
hey dude! welcome to philmusic!! if you wanna improve your skills you came to the right place! there's a forum specially for practicing your skills look for it na lang ! :-D
Enough watts in my amp to destroy a house with one chord

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 07:58:29 PM »
hey dude! welcome to philmusic!! if you wanna improve your skills you came to the right place! there's a forum specially for practicing your skills look for it na lang ! :-D

thank you sir... i will! i hope i can jam with some of you sometime in the future as well...
[

Offline never_1007

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 01:34:45 PM »

welcome po sa community....
i asked her before if she likes me and she answered "yes,as a friend."

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 05:13:45 PM »

welcome po sa community....

thank you sir... have a happy new year@!
[

Offline seyer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 04:11:46 PM »
 :-)

Offline alesana05

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 09:32:34 AM »
welcome... enjoy!
Di bale ng tamad, Di naman Pagod

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 02:34:32 PM »
thank you guys! you really know how to make someone feel welcome here...
[

Offline bhenard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 02:34:24 PM »
welcome po sayo
Roland,...Korg,...or Yamaha?
Need Digital Pianos/Organs/Keyboards?..0949-8708-620
Yamaha S90es,Kawai KS1 acoustic piano. Yamaha Baby grand.Roland FA06 Synth. Yamaha CVP-307 digital piano.Yamaha KA20 kbord amp.Roland HD-1 v-drums lite

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 02:43:24 PM »
[

Offline dave.castro

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 04:52:24 PM »
good day.

another new one here.

deyb