The Music Forums > Free-for-all Artists forum

Golden Boys Musicians 50 y.o. and up

(1/29) > >>

boyetperez:
Just like water seeking it's own level, parang inland at urban bodies of water na naghahanapan hangang mgkita-kita at magkatugtugan.. I hope the mods would understand this growing up (not growing old hehehe) instinctive feeling ng Golden Boys musikerong pinoy..

I am happy to have found friendship to former respondents to this GBM-Golden Boys Musicians thread.. they know who they are kasi nagkatugtugan na kami and as Golden Boys we are all very thankful to Philmusic for that matter.

Name:  Boyet Perez
Location:  Sen Gil Puyat Av (Buendia) nr Osmena (South Super) Hiway Makati
Preferred Instrument:  Bass, Keys, Guitar, Drums and percussions in that order.
Genre:  80s Pop Jazz, Acid Jazz then & now, Pop Rock 70s 80s, Oldies 60s 70s, all time Dance songs from 70s disco to hip hop.. censya na hindi poh kayabangan, am just proud of this legacy that we can share and enjoy while we can esp now that most of us are proud Lolos and Lolas na..

From Wanted Musicians forum, dito tayo usap mga Golden Boys Musicians..
http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=302809.0

Sound off brother GBMs:

3650guy:
Name:  Nonoy Bonzon
Preferred Instrument:  keyboards.
Genre:  80s Pop Jazz, Acid Jazz then & now, Pop Rock 70s 80s, Oldies 60s 70s, all time Dance songs from 70s disco to hip hop.

at 52 I am still a commuting musician and glad that I can still carry my gear on the way to work, wherever it might be.

boyetperez:
PM Sent

joceraz:
-joceraz
-caloocan city north/ pasig
-drums
-60's to late 80's.

"20 yrs. from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do."

boyetperez:
Still looking for Golden Boys Musicians who are very much into music kesa mag-alaga ng apo hehehe jokes, i know iba ang apo talage.. anyways pls sound off and be proud ! ! !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version