hulika

Author Topic: HAVE U SEEN STEVE VAI LIVE IN LONDON...  (Read 2021 times)

Offline satch

HAVE U SEEN STEVE VAI LIVE IN LONDON...
« on: December 01, 2004, 09:59:13 AM »
HAIL THE GUITAR GOD!!!!! HEHEHE......
GREAT CONCERT....THE BAND LINEUP INCLUDES THE G3 2003 CAST OF STEVE VAI...PLUS A SPECIAL GUEST GUITARIST AT THE END OF THE SHOW...MY FAVE WAS THE CRYING MACHINE TRACK ON THE FIRE GARDEN ALBUM....GREAT CONCERT!!!!
GRAB A COPY ALL  YOU GUITARIST AND MUSIC LOVERS!!!! NOW!!!!  8)

HAIL!!!!!! :twisted:
Rock Guitarist wannabe
Fractal Audio FM3 unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCipScoYG7bqyzWSUO4DxfjA/

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 11:16:45 AM »
i haven't seen that yet. but i'll be checking that one out. likewise, i love the track "for the love of god". he's a guitar wizard indeed. satch, are you into guitar shred thing? your username alone implies you are.
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 12:08:20 AM »
dude, get youself a copy fast!

vai has a great touring band in billy sheehan, tony macalpine and virgil donati... the newbie (dave weiner) isn't bad at all too... and it's soooo nice to see vai perform "erotic nightmares" live!
"We all come in from the cold
We come down from the wire
'Nd everybody warms themselves to a different fire..."

Offline fretburner

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 12:10:13 AM »
oh, i forgot... eric sardinas came in to jam too... if you haven't seen a guy shred on a dobro, then you're in for a treat :)
"We all come in from the cold
We come down from the wire
'Nd everybody warms themselves to a different fire..."