hulika

Author Topic: Bottle of Beer...Bad for health nga ba???  (Read 6006 times)

Offline ritchieblackmore

Bottle of Beer...Bad for health nga ba???
« on: July 25, 2012, 05:19:23 PM »
Umiinom ako ng Strong beer, one or couple of bottle every night, nakagawian ko na since maybe late 80's up to now..MASAMA BA TALAGA SA HEALTH?

Offline xaero

Re: Bottle of Beer...Bad for health nga ba???
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 07:22:20 PM »
Well, kung nasa 50+ years old na ang edad ninyo noong late 80's then it's probably a good thing.

Offline ritchieblackmore

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 07:57:25 PM »
Well, kung nasa 50+ years old na ang edad ninyo noong late 80's then it's probably a good thing.
:-D :-Ddi naman bro mga 18 yold lang ako nun...im 44 yold today.

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 08:22:11 PM »
:-D :-Ddi naman bro mga 18 yold lang ako nun...im 44 yold today.

buhay ka pa naman., so I suppose it's not that bad. at sa tingin ko, mas masama pa ang a bottle of soda/softdrink.

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline vitek

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 09:27:58 PM »

I think drinking 1 to 2 bottles of beer a day is no harmful effect on body.
♫ Transgression and Instrumental Virtuosity ♫                                                             

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 10:13:46 PM »
I suppose it's not that bad. at sa tingin ko, mas masama pa ang a bottle of soda/softdrink.
agreed...ok yung beer ..1 beer a night in moderation o lang yan

*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline TheTriptico

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 07:09:39 AM »
nothing is bad if it is in moderation. a bottle of beer a day is ok as our body somehow needs alchohol to be cleansed. a bottle every 30 mins is not.
I love The Extra X!!!

Offline DiMarzSiao™

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 01:23:14 PM »
eto, sa sobrang sarap... akala mo bawal!

eto ! mas masarap!

← ʍɐʎıɥ

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »
Okay lang 1 or 2 every night pero sa akin di na sapat yan.
Masama sa akin ang ratio everynight from all these years of drinkin.

I really need to cut back when i turn 40.
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline evhul

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 08:08:50 AM »
Ah marami pa pala akong iinumin sa buhay ko. 20 palang ako eh. Akala ko alchoholic na ako. :lol:

Offline ritchieblackmore

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 09:47:14 AM »
cguro masama beer with yosi...pero beer lang hindi naman pala..okey lang tuloy parin 2 bottles every night..tagay..hehe..

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »
yung mga matatandang Japanese at Koreans mahilig sa isang bote/lata ng beer every dinner.

di masama yan.gawain ko din yan 2 years ago. wala pa nga akong weight gain dyan eh - ito eh kung conscious kang tataba ka.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »
cguro masama beer with yosi...pero beer lang hindi naman pala..okey lang tuloy parin 2 bottles every night..tagay..hehe..

Sa una lang yan pre tataas yang level mo eventually.

Kailangan talaga may disiplina ka, ako laging may libreng inom san man ako pupunta hirap umiwas hanggang naging dependant na ako sa
beer para makatulog.

O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline wiccan8888

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2012, 08:24:59 PM »
Umiinom ako ng Strong beer, one or couple of bottle every night, nakagawian ko na since maybe late 80's up to now..MASAMA BA TALAGA SA HEALTH?

ang masama sa tingin ko yung araw araw na lasing na lasing kasi nahihirapan ng mag regenerate yung liver natin sa damage ng alcohol abuse.

Offline bembmd

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 07:15:24 PM »
One bottle a day (San Mig Light, Pale etc) or one shot glass of red wine a day is beneficial.

Offline 24242009

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 11:02:23 PM »
alchohol is good sir, panglinis ng dugo.

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
  • Board Moderator
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline reji05ramos

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 10:52:35 PM »
Tapos pag nakakarami ako, feeling ko pa tumatalino ako. :-D

Natural selection, my friend.

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back of the herd that are killed first.  This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole herd is maintained or even improved by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can operate only as fast as the slowest brain cells through which the electrical signals pass.
Recent emiological studies have shown that while excessive intake of alcohol kills off brain cells, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.   Thus, regular consumption of spirits helps eliminate the weaker cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. The result of this in-depth study verifies and validates the causal link between all-weekend parties and job-related performance. It also explains why, after a few short years of completing university studies and then getting married and settling down, most professionals cannot keep up with the performance of the new graduates.  Only those few that stick to the strict regimen of voracious alcoholic consumption can maintain the intellectual levels that they achieved during their university years.
    So, this is a call to arms.  As our country is losing its technological edge we should not shudder in our homes.  But get back into the bars  and pubs and quaff that pint!  Your company and your country needs you to be at your peak, and at your best, and you shouldn't deny yourself the career opportunities that you could achieve through excessive alcohol consumption.  Take life by the bottle and be all that you can be! And remember a good  cold beer will kill those bad, useless brain cells that are slowing you  down and it will make the necessary room needed to get the good brain cells up front and at the top ready to perform at their best.  So bottoms up, down  the hatch, look out brain it's coming fast!

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 11:02:06 PM »
^ Wow. Just. Wow. More reason to drink!
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline kelen

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2013, 11:22:23 PM »
HDL yan. Basta wag lang makarami

Offline scuttlebutter

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2013, 05:26:55 PM »
i find that beer aids digestion. when i drink beer, sarap ng jebs ko the next morning, lalo na pag cerveza negra.  :mrgreen:

Offline reji05ramos

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 09:28:02 PM »
i find that beer aids digestion. when i drink beer, sarap ng jebs ko the next morning, lalo na pag cerveza negra.  :mrgreen:

I find this true as well, or baka nire reject lang ng katawan ko yun alcohol kaya maganda jerbats sa morning!  :lol:

BTT: (But still mejo OT)
Totoo bang dapat wag uminom ng coffee after uminom or sa morning after? Nakaka cancer daw yun.

Offline roei03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2013, 10:11:11 PM »
ako naman di makatulog pag di nakainom. 2 bottles ng redhorse 500 gabi gabi. 6 years nakong ganito. di ba talaga makakasama? tapos pag gising sa umaga takubets agad punta. SPLOOOSH!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
ang bumasa nito may t@e sa pwet!

Offline spadettie

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 10:32:58 PM »
di yan masama basta pera mo pinambibili mo, masama yung ninanakaw mo pang inom mo :D

Offline hen8

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 03:59:53 PM »
hindi naman siguro ito nakakasama wag lang yung sobrang pag inom .. moderate eka'
im so happy because today i found my friends