hulika

Author Topic: MGA GITARISTA, a compilation of your favorite guitarists in the local scene  (Read 5332 times)

Offline twelvestonerecords

• Philmusicus Noobitus

Offline jhunterproject

trip ko ung kay francis reyes may touch ng minus the bear at shredd s dulo... hindi typical. :-)

Offline gwain

• Veteran Member
san makakahanap ng album na to? or san pwede i download
Our sickness is between our ears.

Offline charlz

• Veteran Member
trip ko ung kay francis reyes may touch ng minus the bear at shredd s dulo... hindi typical. :-)

ayos toh.. .i agree.. .pati ung kay mike elgar gs2 ko din at kay lean ansing  :-D
cel no.::0922-873-3712..0935-204-0080
successful transactions with:BAMF,Toybitz,neil_squadron,mondemonle,kenzu0911,
hardcore misery,Donard,diaboliche,ciswith,avatarsaint,soliloki,Elpugonero, jesper2g,luk3,sikheadzraf,p2ltronilogd,mrpentatonic,paparoni

Offline 9west

Sa tingin ko pinakamaganda yung kay Ian Umali na Final Decision at yung kay Pelingon na Gey'briel
philmusicus regularus

Saturn/Return

Great album. My faves are:

"Take Charge Brown Jacket" -- Mong Alcaraz

"Cutout Horizon" -- Francis Reyes

"Final Decision" -- Ian Umali

Offline rommelism

Got a copy of this album
IMHO only RJ Jacinto and Barbi Almabis has the original sound but the rest very obvious yung sound ng kanilang influence or guitar idol, I'm not satisfied on this album, although they did it very well to make their own composition somehow. Just my opinion. Kaya Peace tayong lahat!  8-)

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
Faves on this album!

Aratig- Jack rufo

Space jungle- Lean ansing

at yung Haymaker ni Mike elgar.  :-D
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline yushaoli98

• Philmusicus Noobitus
cheap wow gold-Instead practice patience
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »
Keep in mind that don't purchase gold in massive quantities as this could get you around the radar with Blizzard GMs which could possibly investigate and ban your account for your cause of  getting banned. Just in the event you need a great deal of it then just purchase planet of  a lttle a great deal more regularly but practice caution. Getting  daily is risky purchase wow gold, just about each and every month or just about each and every other month is much safer.Instead practice patience and purchase for wow in somewhat a great deal more compact quantities of about 5k gold per order.

However wowgold,bought from "safe" firms which got their gold away from your mundane however effective method of spending folks to grind 24 a quantity of hours every single day was fairly appreciably often a safe bet.This actually is for your cause that there are only several things inside of globe of Warcraft financial think that are worth appreciably more than 10,000. Don't rom the  store without getting some research. Ask for the close to buddies runescape gold, examine opinions and do some qualifications around the gold website prior to spending.

If you cannot sure one website is reliable or not  wow gold site,you can see what other people say about which gold website to purchase from.In addition selling wow gold, There are a great deal of gamers which will statement folks if they hear you bought gold as well as this could possibly acquire the thought of on line online game GMs which could possibly investigate further and assess using the cost 3-4 many years ago rift gold, now  cost is really quite low.
本文来源于:http://www.goldmvp.com/

Offline ysei

• Philmusicus Addictus
ayos tong album ah. magkano cd nito? meron na ba sa odyssey nito?
On vacation...

Online gypsyx

alam ko meron nito sa JB musicstore,,lagi ko to nakikita everytime i purchase an item there,,ewn ko lang ngaun kung meron pa,, :mrgreen:

Offline ysei

• Philmusicus Addictus
alam ko meron nito sa JB musicstore,,lagi ko to nakikita everytime i purchase an item there,,ewn ko lang ngaun kung meron pa,, :mrgreen:

Hmmm sige inquire ako sa kanila tomorrow.
Collection lang.  :wink:
On vacation...

Online gypsyx

tawag ka nalng ngaun sa JB na malapit ka,,kasi ako mlapit sa JB harrison plaza e,,dun ko nakita un,,ewan ko lang sa ibang JB kung meron,,

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
last year ba o 2009 pa yata a release to.. pero meron pa yata niya ngayon..

aratig - jack rufo

isabelle - roll martinez(im not a hale fan, pero okay naman to)

Ripple - Noli Aurillo

the veil - Jun Lopito and Noli Aurillo

and

Final Decision - Ian umalli

yan mga gusto kong tracks, okay din naman ung iba, kaso eto yung nag standout sakin..
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline drazenjake

Jam Bumanlag - even
 :-D   :-D   :-D
Recent transcations with: bertz3 / shredboi / micoMouse / Saturn/Return / Papapuzza / beansent / lowtuneduser / karmAA187 / spankyrigor / Poundcake / bakit? / rapunzalan / ciswith / rockhouse / ECUA

Offline samuelfianza

• Philmusicus Addictus
^ What kasama ba sya don? hahahaha

Offline chutchutmamiko

• Veteran Member
noel mendez  :razz:
perf de castro  :-D
jack rufo  :lol:
ronald yumul  :-o
vic carpio  8-)
aaron dignos  >:D
booths oca  >:D >:D