hulika

Author Topic: DIY boutique amps, pedals, mod kits, proto-type circuits, etc - Post them here!  (Read 1800990 times)

Offline jmorrero

• Philmusicus Addictus
meron pa po bang AD712? san po location niyo kuya jm..... puwede po ba meet up kuya if ever na magkataon may lakad po kayo..... ako na lang po pupunta sa location niyo..... salamat po.... kesa bumili pa ko sa shop sa inyo na lang po.... and how much po sa belton reverb tank.... buy po sana ako.... for a reaspnable price po sana...... salamat sir......
nepa qmart QC ako bro... reverb module, price at shipping lang ang isisingil ko. walang patong

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
nepa qmart QC ako bro... reverb module, price at shipping lang ang isisingil ko. walang patong

sige kuya pa-pm ng price... let me know if meron po kayong stock..... ask ko lang po..... belton reverb tank po yan diba.... eh ang circuit board ko po kasi based sa GGG belton based reverb board..... match po kaya siya.... o kelangan pa ireconfigure to fit the board?...... kasi kung magkaibang model po eh yun ang mahirap....

ano pa po free items niyo sir hehehehehehehe........ abusado......
References:
BossingBoss/Spudmusic/Xelly/Poundcake/Fonzy/Joel_marcelo/Micsis/Voidman/Free2rock/
'57 Strat/DIY OD/Strymon TL/Eventide MF/Hardwire SN/TCE Polytune Mini/Princeton Chorus

Offline jmorrero

• Philmusicus Addictus

sige kuya pa-pm ng price... let me know if meron po kayong stock..... ask ko lang po..... belton reverb tank po yan diba.... eh ang circuit board ko po kasi based sa GGG belton based reverb board..... match po kaya siya.... o kelangan pa ireconfigure to fit the board?...... kasi kung magkaibang model po eh yun ang mahirap....

belton

Offline jmorrero

• Philmusicus Addictus

kung tama pcb na nagawa mo bro dapat magfit sya. 1200php yung module. actual price ng item, shipping, postal...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 02:23:47 PM by jmorrero »

Offline kawayan_strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
ah san mo binili yun? sa General guitar gadgets? o bumili ka ng isa tapos tinrace mo?

meron pala akong alam na pinagkukunan ng belton reverb module.
Saan? :-D

Offline jmorrero

• Philmusicus Addictus
ah san mo binili yun? sa General guitar gadgets? o bumili ka ng isa tapos tinrace mo?

meron pala akong alam na pinagkukunan ng belton reverb module.
Kit? you mean kung galing sa GGG yung reverb? Never ako bumili sa GGG bro ng kit. i made my own pcb and i based the circuit sa schem na ibinigay ng manufacturer ng reverb module. i modified the circuit (2 caps and 2 resistors). May isa pa akong module bro. hehehehe, pero di free. :-D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:29:30 AM by jmorrero »

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline quaternotetriplet

• Philmusicus Addictus
Saan? :-D
SA cedist.canadian based distributor..
h

Offline paparoni

• Forum Fanatic
oi kamusta kayo lahat, kelan ang tone party?  :-D

Offline jmwreck

• Forum Fanatic
Bro ilang kailangan mo madami akong 2SK30A JFET.kadalasan sa fet switching siya ginagamit like boss and ibanez etc.Saan mo gagamitin

sa slow gear pre, i know pwede yung 2n5457 pero mas ayos talaga daw pag 2SK30A

Offline jmwreck

• Forum Fanatic
hmm... not sure... i think has BC109 and 108.... i happen to look for those kelan lang..... very cheap...

PACKAGE is a plastic t092.... just like your typical plastic type tranies....

i dont really know about 2SK30A and BC182......

hope i helped idol....

YUP, ayos lang yung plastic, hirap kasi ata nung mga can like na BC's

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
Nice and simple clean boost (fetzer valve).  Aldouscross/pie-key inspired enclosure and footswitch!!   :lol: :lol:

Update:  Wow, switch issues already on this!  :-D  I really never expected much of this build, but didn't expect troubles this early!!  Turns out, the gap between the switch rod and the shaft where the rod travels is causing too much play sideways.  Not good.  Intermittent contact, and I bet this is where aldouss/pie-key improves his switches.  Kudos to him for making it work!  But I don't think I like these flimsy switches, I'll stick to proper footswitches next time.  Just a heads-up, in case you guys were wondering at all.  :lol:

Anyone with a DPDT footswitch to spare?  PM me.  :wink:
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore

Offline plugzzzz

• Philmusicus Addictus
Update:  Wow, switch issues already on this!  :-D  I really never expected much of this build, but didn't expect troubles this early!!  Turns out, the gap between the switch rod and the shaft where the rod travels is causing too much play sideways.  Not good.  Intermittent contact, and I bet this is where aldouss/pie-key improves his switches.  Kudos to him for making it work!  But I don't think I like these flimsy switches, I'll stick to proper footswitches next time.  Just a heads-up, in case you guys were wondering at all.  :lol:

Anyone with a DPDT footswitch to spare?  PM me.  :wink:

i have two used DPDT x-wing anyways this are used came from my vox wah and jh1 fuzzface selling them both for 200php only
Kapag merong tanong o ikay naguguluhan igoogle mo

PLUGELECTRONIC'S RECTORIZER

Offline plugzzzz

• Philmusicus Addictus
soire reply ka kung kukunin mo kasi i have two people that are interested kaw una kong inofferan so ikaw yung first inline
Kapag merong tanong o ikay naguguluhan igoogle mo

PLUGELECTRONIC'S RECTORIZER

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
siore reply ka kung kukunin mo kasi i have two people that are interested kaw una kong inofferan so ikaw yung first inline
Sorry just got to open my philmusic, had a rough night. :-D PM sent.
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
Update:  Wow, switch issues already on this!  :-D  I really never expected much of this build, but didn't expect troubles this early!!  Turns out, the gap between the switch rod and the shaft where the rod travels is causing too much play sideways.  Not good.  Intermittent contact, and I bet this is where aldouss/pie-key improves his switches.  Kudos to him for making it work!  But I don't think I like these flimsy switches, I'll stick to proper footswitches next time.  Just a heads-up, in case you guys were wondering at all.  :lol:

Anyone with a DPDT footswitch to spare?  PM me.  :wink:

actually there's no behind the secrets in these switches..... what you need to do is just disassemble the rod and take some time cleaning the terminals..... this is a bit tricky..... the contact plates are small...... and when not given proper cleaning, just might make things worst.... the way to do that is by using a bit rough pencil eraser and trying to erase the dusts and dirt in the terminals.....

note: this happens (corrosion) only on cheap brands of switches... mostly made in china ones..... i saw eventually tested them.... and proved that the BLACK ones where really that bad..... to be exact.....

and sir SIORE i use the blue ones and the gray ones.... those where made in thailand and taiwan respectively..... they are not that strong but if you put good care on them they would stay to you that long...... there are black one there that really works good...... but to be so sure.... you can dismantle the rod and take a look on the terminals....

the shaft seems to be shaky a bit... but looking at the design...... that doesnt make the problem..... what im pointing at first is the terminal plates...... the dirt and stain might have reduced it capability to conduct the signal.... hope it helped..... good luck.... ill try posting mine.....
References:
BossingBoss/Spudmusic/Xelly/Poundcake/Fonzy/Joel_marcelo/Micsis/Voidman/Free2rock/
'57 Strat/DIY OD/Strymon TL/Eventide MF/Hardwire SN/TCE Polytune Mini/Princeton Chorus

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
my new innovations...

digital 3PDT

FX on - RED

FX off = bypass - GREEN

still on prototype stage... but still on process... no tone sucking and volume loss as of now..... still taking time for the tick on the switching.....

gonna be using it for my bypass switcher like keeley's..... and looper... saves me money for the footswitch..... now i can use momentary SPSTs.... hardones that are not so pricey...... thank God for the digital logics and micros.....
References:

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
my latest hobby  :wink:

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:10:03 AM by yahoo! »

Offline modmod

• Veteran Member
my new innovations...

digital 3PDT

FX on - RED

FX off = bypass - GREEN

still on prototype stage... but still on process... no tone sucking and volume loss as of now..... still taking time for the tick on the switching.....

gonna be using it for my bypass switcher like keeley's..... and looper... saves me money for the footswitch..... now i can use momentary SPSTs.... hardones that are not so pricey...... thank God for the digital logics and micros.....

Flip-flop circuit ba gamit mo using TTL or CMOS IC.E di wala na JFET yan

Offline hance

my new innovations...

digital 3PDT

FX on - RED

FX off = bypass - GREEN

I've done that before, nung mid-90s kasi (nung active pa ko sa pedal building) wala talaga mabibilhan ng 3pdt foot switches (wala pang epektos) so gumawa ako ng flip flop circuit similar to boss' bistable multivibrator, but instead of using FETs, I used switching ICs para mas madali i-customize.  Actually you could build one without any ICs and the circuit would also seem to be simpler but as effective.  I suggest kung itutuloy mo yan, try to employ a buffer na din   :wink:
"Life will not break your heart, IT'LL CRUSH IT"
- Henry Rollins

Offline milzer

• Forum Fanatic
my new innovations...

digital 3PDT

FX on - RED

FX off = bypass - GREEN

wow bow aku sayo bro!

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
@HANCE

actually this is as close as what boss utilizes..... but the difference is the the latch..... its not a MOS or JFET aided.... well its a logic thing..... uses 0s an 1s...... and like a relay it triggers a 3PDT IC.... yes a 3PDT IC..... would you believe that.... and since its an electronic device its believed that the ic must be buffered.... but this one rules man.... what im saying is that this one is not even electronically intact... so the signal switching is just like your typical 3PDP footswitch device...... what you just need is a signal trigger to put this babe on....

@MILZER

thanks din master.....

@MODMOD

as we see boss..... the ic on the right side is a controller signal..... usually CMOS logic..... it triggers the enough voltage to turn on the next device..... which is an IC switch.... works like a typical RELAY......

isa pang conclusion ko is when i pulled out the source ang akala ko mawawala na yung signal and everything will go nuts..... but it seem to be functioning pa din..... yup..... functioning sa BYPASS stage so that means when off or without source or triggering signal..... it works the same... no signal loss(my VOM told me) and tone loss (my ear and amp told me), ticking is still on the background but can be reduced or minimized buy putting pull down resistors.....

just got my design for the DUAL looper.....

happy DIYing
References:

Offline pie-key

• Philmusicus Addictus
my latest hobby  :wink:

nice KIT..... is that used for the arcade modules... i saw them being installed in PS2 console arcades..... timers and converters......

even yahoo! uses NEWSTAR  DC adaptor.... nice.....   

sir kid.....
References:

Offline jmorrero

• Philmusicus Addictus
my new innovations...

digital 3PDT

FX on - RED

FX off = bypass - GREEN

nice one bro...

Offline paparoni

• Forum Fanatic
@ pie-key & yahoo!

ang imba!