hulika

Author Topic: Punk band needs YOU!  (Read 1550 times)

Offline emo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Punk band needs YOU!
« on: December 02, 2002, 09:52:57 PM »
I'm looking for the following;

[1] A singer. Male/Female. No formal training required. Able to write songs. Play guitar a plus. Play the bass an even bigger plus.

[2]If you guessed from [1], we also need a bassist. Able to write songs. Preferrably a pick player. Finger players are ok if you can handle fast basslines. NO SLAP PLAYERS. Able to sing back up is a plus and same goes for singing lead.

We're an established band so if yer brought aboard, you may have to learn our originals [which can be heard at http://www.mp3.com/edgarallanhoes] though we'll play the occasional cover from our influences like Face to Face, Alkaline Trio, MxPx etc.

Preferably someone who's based in QC or anywhere close cuz we go to a studio in Teachers Village so unless yer ok with a long journey. [Hey, i live in Antipolo]

Given our status in the scene, alot of our gigs are of terribly short notice. As in you may get notice of a gig the night before. So you have to be commited and give priority. I can tell you that perseverance to show up to these short notice gigs will and can be rewarding.

Interested parties may contact me at scud5000@hotmail.com

We guarantee we'll make you a star!