hulika

Author Topic: LF: The Philippine Guitar  (Read 3486 times)

Offline hack3rberry

LF: The Philippine Guitar
« on: July 19, 2012, 09:28:01 AM »
Hi! I'm looking for The Philippine Guitar book by Maestro Jose Valdez.
please PM me if you know where i can get one. thanks!
references: bossingboss, mandoytz, dewberry, guitbox, micsis, groundzero, jack72, mondemonle, blackmanika, progfather, mr_orange316, ricabb7, jon_caparas, r_chino18, joyrdindin, call_of_ktulu25, guitarer1105,Letour,Xelly,rtf_axeman,alalala

Offline TheTriptico

• Veteran Member
Re: LF: The Philippine Guitar
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 03:58:46 AM »
Hi! I'm looking for The Philippine Guitar book by Maestro Jose Valdez.
please PM me if you know where i can get one. thanks!
go to the Philippine Womens University, all the guitar students there should be able to tell you where to get one or if you are lucky to hit on Sir.Joe's shoulders if he is around, ask the man himself. If you are not able to get leads there in PWU go to St. Scholastica and do the same procedure.  :)
I love The Extra X!!!

Offline hack3rberry

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »
thanks for the reply sir!
I wasn't able to get The Philippine Guitar but instead Sir Albert Sison recommended me The Treasury of Philippine Guitar Music. Almost 400 pages of Philippine classics.  :)
references: bossingboss, mandoytz, dewberry, guitbox, micsis, groundzero, jack72, mondemonle, blackmanika, progfather, mr_orange316, ricabb7, jon_caparas, r_chino18, joyrdindin, call_of_ktulu25, guitarer1105,Letour,Xelly,rtf_axeman,alalala

Offline 5150

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 10:50:53 PM »
Bro,

where did you get this?
Who contributed pieces to this book?

Offline hack3rberry

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 08:03:45 AM »
Bro,

where did you get this?
Who contributed pieces to this book?

Hi Sir Hadj!

I got the book direct from the publisher. You can email them at faithfulservant28@yahoo.com. The book is actually a compilation of kundimans and haranas arranged by Maestro Jose Valdez and also features some of his original compositions too.  :)

Offline johnny00

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 08:59:20 AM »
Sir magkano nyo po nakuha?

Offline hack3rberry

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 10:02:29 PM »
Sir magkano nyo po nakuha?

Got the book for 2k bro. Direct from the publisher.