hulika

Author Topic: Mt. Pulag  (Read 2698 times)

Offline lordofPRS

Mt. Pulag
« on: January 08, 2012, 06:21:55 PM »

Canon EOS KissX4, 10-22mm efs UWA, f/11, 10 secs, @10mm, ISO-100, kenko CPL PRO1D, hoya ND8, filters-exchange GND

click to enlarge --> http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/ilovetele/BENGUETPHILIPPINES72.jpg
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 06:26:04 AM by lordofPRS »
“it’s not about what material or tool you use, it’s what you do with it.”

Offline coy_2cute

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Mt. Pulag
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 06:53:16 PM »
Anu camera setting gamit nyo bossing?

Very nice pic btw..  :)
Session Bassist here! Doing bass duties for Pulsera, •Rael• and The Very First Hey! Hire me! I'm Available!

Offline lordofPRS

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 07:01:40 PM »
Anu camera setting gamit nyo bossing?

Very nice pic btw..  :)
Canon EOS KissX4, 10-22mm efs UWA, f/11, 10 secs, @10mm, ISO-100, kenko CPL PRO1D, hoya ND8, filters-exchange GND
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:05:22 PM by lordofPRS »
“it’s not about what material or tool you use, it’s what you do with it.”

Offline michiko.airashii

• i'm a girl
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 02:36:31 AM »
Hi, I just have a question. We are going to Pulag this April and I'm torn on what camera to bring. I don't want to risk the DSLR because of moisture issues, temp/altitude etc. and I'm just planning to bring my Lumix TS5 water/shockproof camera.

How did you managed to take care of yours while climbing? Dry bag? Or was it inside your climbing bag? I want to take landscape shots as well but the body and lens are a bit bulky and I'm scared that I might slip or something and damage them if I put it inside my 42L bag (on top).

Thank your for sharing that beautiful landscape.  :)   

Offline evhul

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 01:09:52 AM »
Hi, I just have a question. We are going to Pulag this April and I'm torn on what camera to bring. I don't want to risk the DSLR because of moisture issues, temp/altitude etc. and I'm just planning to bring my Lumix TS5 water/shockproof camera.

How did you managed to take care of yours while climbing? Dry bag? Or was it inside your climbing bag? I want to take landscape shots as well but the body and lens are a bit bulky and I'm scared that I might slip or something and damage them if I put it inside my 42L bag (on top).

Thank your for sharing that beautiful landscape.  :)   

Me Too! We're planning to go there this march or april.