hulika

Author Topic: ACE/SEI....Im the one you're looking for.....BULOG (Chris)  (Read 2645 times)

Offline bulog

• Veteran Member
ACE/SEI....Im the one you're looking for.....BULOG (Chris)
« on: March 30, 2006, 02:47:28 PM »
Hahaha, you're back. First of all, I didnt know where you live, you just said you live at Alabang....thats it. And boy, Alabang is a big place to search pare. And secondly, you only said that the bank down was the only problem, you did'nt tell me that the ADAPTOR was busted. And how can we test it on Yamaha, e NAKISUYO lng tayo pre. We're not customers, we've used lng their office to see if the effects has power. And if you're totally being honest with me that day....you should have said na me defect ung adaptor and MAUGONG sya and power nagpa-flactuates...etc. The BANK-DOWN were really not a big deal for me...the adaptor was...because HONESTLY up to this day, Im still looking for an adaptor...and its really tiring na pare.

Anyway, if you're really sincere about finding me and settle this once and for all. How about meeting me again this Sunday, at the Glorietta (April 2- around after lunch or whatever is comfortable with u) ....and pls. do bring your father and mother, para to clear these things up. Now if you want added cash...I will give you added cash!!!

And I promise you na mawawala na lahat ng BAD conception ng tao sau d2 sa PHILMUSIC.......thats a promise.

Text me ASAP at 0921-2246438....and my name is CHRIS, sa ebay ako si SARAHBULOG. Some may know me, in fact I've met na some of the members here.

So pls. I'm willing to "Put the past behind Us" just give me back my effects...and we could all sleep well every night.

TEXT ME 0921-2246438 - Chris

Thanks Ace.....for showing up again!!!!

Offline Sei

• Netizen Level
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 02:54:15 PM »
aiyt aiyt. ima tell you details about the bcb-6 though

im on a cliff
 www.yahooka.com

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 03:20:30 PM »
ang tagal na nyang issue na yan ah.. panahon pa ng livebands hehe
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 03:40:06 PM »
bakit? ano nangyari?!  :lol:
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline bulog

• Veteran Member
What details?
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 03:48:55 PM »
What do u mean, explaining me the details of the BCB?  Is it incomplete? Busted? What???  Pls tell me.....????

Offline Sei

• Netizen Level
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »
ima tell you on the phone.. i was calling you awhile ago.. for like.. 5 times? why werent you answering? 09162101221 thats my no

im on a cliff
 www.yahooka.com

Offline niggah

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 05:48:43 PM »
ayus!!!! hehehe
:) less post, less mistake!

Offline bulog

• Veteran Member
WHAT HAPPENED????
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 12:18:37 PM »
Pareng Ace, tawag ako sau ng tawag, di mo na sinasagot ung cell mo.  Saka ung mga text messages ko sayo di ka nag-re-reply.  Settle na natin ito pare, mamaya mawala ka na naman sa eksena e.

Text or call me pare. Ive texted you na, pero I dont received any replys.  

I though we could've settled this yesterday, di ba sabi ko Sunday tayo meet.

I guess you're not sincere after all.