hulika

Author Topic: FATS! How to get rid of 'em...  (Read 7716 times)

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
FATS! How to get rid of 'em...
« on: December 11, 2007, 02:27:38 AM »
...especially around the stomach area, and those gaddamn love-handles! i know we already have a GYMAHOLICS thread, but maybe there's a few alternatives that doesn't involve a gym.

common people, help those people like me who are getting fat!

badong

Offline paperlungs

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: FATS! How to get rid of 'em...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 04:19:56 AM »
eto ang alam ko...

1. pag holidays or occassions na marami kang kakainin, uminom ka ng xenical
2. no eating after 6pm
3. may nagsabi sa kin na doctor nung nagpa general check up ako na yung del monte "fit and right".

yun lang...syempre, once a week  na trip to the gym wouldn't hurt...

Offline soundslikebryan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 08:20:47 AM »
...especially around the stomach area, and those gaddamn love-handles! i know we already have a GYMAHOLICS thread, but maybe there's a few alternatives that doesn't involve a gym.

common people, help those people like me who are getting fat!

badong

There's no alternative my man. Unless you go for plastic surgery.

You ate it, you man up and lose it.
Bakit hindi ka pwedeng mapuyat sa umaga?

http://www.myspace.com/bryanjason  http://twitter.com/bryanjason

Offline never_1007

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »

yeah ryt... kung ala kang pang plastic surgery.. eh mag diet ka nalang.. mag browse ka lang about infos madame thread dito. wakokoko
i asked her before if she likes me and she answered "yes,as a friend."

Offline bhenard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 10:13:23 AM »
kaya mo yan men...exercise lang,
Roland,...Korg,...or Yamaha?
Need Digital Pianos/Organs/Keyboards?..0949-8708-620
Yamaha S90es,Kawai KS1 acoustic piano. Yamaha Baby grand.Roland FA06 Synth. Yamaha CVP-307 digital piano.Yamaha KA20 kbord amp.Roland HD-1 v-drums lite

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 10:37:06 AM »

You ate it, you man up and lose it.

the problem is that i don't have time for gym with hectic school schedules.

but i do run. we have a treadmill here. i think that's the only thing keeping me from bloating all over. hahaha

@no-eating-after-6pm, tried that, couldn't endure it.

Offline weedur

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 01:07:02 PM »
sit-ups - there's no excuse for NOT doing that.

water therapy works. 2 glasses of water before you eat and take huge gulps between bites.

... and take a [gooey brown stuff] everyday.

Offline AugustBurnsRed

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 07:48:49 PM »

wag damihan ang pagkain ng kanin.

kung pwede, ulam lang ang kainin mo.

and also, WATER lang.  make it a habit, in fact, mag babagon taon naman na eh.  new year's resolution na natin yan.  WATER AND BEER ONLY.  bawal coke.

yea :-D
Gears : Jackson Dk2 Dinky - Line6 Spider II 75watts.

Offline Red_Strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 09:07:20 PM »
Since I entered grade 3 or 4, nasanay na ang family ko to stick to the no-eating-after-6 diet. Nakakapanibago at first, but it helps.
Pag ginutom kami sa gabi, konting biscuits lang and a glass of milk. The glass of milk also helps in making you fall asleep faster (daw). When I lie down kasi, tulog kaagad - milk or no milk. :lol:

About losing fats.. cardiovascular activities dapat. Jogging, dancing, kickboxing, hiphop abs :lol:... those kind of activities.
(and kagandahan nito.. it'll raise your metabolism. There was a time wherein my metabolism was off the roof.. halos pang-tatlong katao yung kinakain ko lagi, but I never gained a kilo or pound. Those were my CAT days. May benefits din in the long run. Hahaha.)

You won't lose all that fat if you keep on doing crunches or lift dumbells. May muscle development underneath.. pero andyan pa yung fat sa ibabaw. Lalaki ang katawan mo, but the fat's still there.

Tapos dapat i-control ang carb intake. Hinay-hinay lang sa extra rice. Unless may ginawang kang sobrang energy-consuming, 1 cup of rice (or a bit more than that) should be enough.

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 09:55:52 PM »
water therapy works. 2 glasses of water before you eat and take huge gulps between bites.

what's that for? para mabusog agad? :)

Offline Red_Strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 09:57:28 PM »
what's that for? para mabusog agad? :)

Gawain ko 'to minsan.. especially pag hindi ko trip ang ulam. :lol:

Offline paperlungs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 11:01:15 PM »
Since I entered grade 3 or 4, nasanay na ang family ko to stick to the no-eating-after-6 diet. Nakakapanibago at first, but it helps.
Pag ginutom kami sa gabi, konting biscuits lang and a glass of milk. The glass of milk also helps in making you fall asleep faster (daw). When I lie down kasi, tulog kaagad - milk or no milk. :lol:

About losing fats.. cardiovascular activities dapat. Jogging, dancing, kickboxing, hiphop abs :lol:... those kind of activities.
(and kagandahan nito.. it'll raise your metabolism. There was a time wherein my metabolism was off the roof.. halos pang-tatlong katao yung kinakain ko lagi, but I never gained a kilo or pound. Those were my CAT days. May benefits din in the long run. Hahaha.)

You won't lose all that fat if you keep on doing crunches or lift dumbells. May muscle development underneath.. pero andyan pa yung fat sa ibabaw. Lalaki ang katawan mo, but the fat's still there.

Tapos dapat i-control ang carb intake. Hinay-hinay lang sa extra rice. Unless may ginawang kang sobrang energy-consuming, 1 cup of rice (or a bit more than that) should be enough.

+1

i too am a devotee of the no eating after 6pm...i used to weigh 220 lbs now im down to 160lbs. works for me. i rarely eat rice, alam ko mahirap since asian country tayo. we are used to eating everything with rice. pero nung na try ko, nasanay din, i noticed na pag lagi ka sobra kung kumain, hanapin talaga ng katawan mo yung food kahit di ka gutom, your brain would tell you to it. after i lost 20 lbs from 220, pumasok na ko gym to bring it down even more & for maintenance. tama rin yung punuin mo yung tiyan mo ng water(lots of it) before every meal, this is to "trick" your body na busog na. there is still hope! kahit walang surgery, it will take a little time but believe me, going the natural way is the only way (well, for me) to do it. hope this helps.  :mrgreen:

Offline akosimic

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 11:02:28 PM »
dont eat. get busy with school and life. you wouldnt notice it but yes papayat ka.

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »
sit-ups - there's no excuse for NOT doing that.

sit-ups build muscles, right? but after all that, there will still be fat layering above the muscle. i need to eliminate that fat.

is it enough to run everyday for around 30mins to 1hour in an average of around 7-8kph?

dont eat. get busy with school and life. you wouldnt notice it but yes papayat ka.

i AM busy with school and life, but im not getting any thinner! HAHA

Offline soundslikebryan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 02:01:08 AM »
once again

Bakit hindi ka pwedeng mapuyat sa umaga?

http://www.myspace.com/bryanjason  http://twitter.com/bryanjason

Offline Bammbamm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 02:22:57 PM »

Eat less, exercise more.

..parang wala akong fats eh no!  :-D

So Be It.

Offline AthanVai

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 07:29:50 PM »
try going the green tea route... di yung C2 crap ha. real green tea.

worked para sa akin so far, no real diet changes, just green tea before and after meals.

addict na nga ko eh. the taste gets some gettin' used too though.

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 09:14:34 AM »
eat right... more on greens less carbo
more water
gym
hydrocycut

Offline georgieporgy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 06:34:44 PM »
live the healthy lifestyle... don't diet when needed lang... its a lot easier  :-)
Vice Chancellor of the SD-1 COALITION

Offline redhotchillipepe

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »
@ badong: pareho tayo problema, kahit minsan sa isip ko na kailangan less food, ang hirap pigilin kumain ng marami lalo na pag uwi mo sa gabi after work na stressed out ka. napapadami talaga kain.  :|

well, tama rin sila. discipline na lang talaga sa sarili, right diet, exercise kung gusto talaga natin na pumayat.
funky monk

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 08:21:50 PM »
@ badong: pareho tayo problema, kahit minsan sa isip ko na kailangan less food, ang hirap pigilin kumain ng marami lalo na pag uwi mo sa gabi after work na stressed out ka. napapadami talaga kain.  :|

well, tama rin sila. discipline na lang talaga sa sarili, right diet, exercise kung gusto talaga natin na pumayat.

haha ever since this thread i've halved my rice intake, and i've been running everyday. i'm not sure if my fats are getting any thinner, but at least i feel good about myself after the workout. haha

and yes, i've worn some shirts that i wasn't able to wear na dahil dito. hehe

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 08:43:57 PM »
haha ever since this thread i've halved my rice intake, and i've been running everyday. i'm not sure if my fats are getting any thinner, but at least i feel good about myself after the workout. haha

and yes, i've worn some shirts that i wasn't able to wear na dahil dito. hehe
if you run daw.. yung unang pagkukuhanan ng katawan mo ng energy is the glucose in you body... pag ubos na... it will start to get energy from the fat... mahirap i extract ang fat from your body kaya paghirap na sa paghinga o hapo ka na dun palang nagagamit yung fat..

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 03:57:55 AM »
if you run daw.. yung unang pagkukuhanan ng katawan mo ng energy is the glucose in you body... pag ubos na... it will start to get energy from the fat... mahirap i extract ang fat from your body kaya paghirap na sa paghinga o hapo ka na dun palang nagagamit yung fat..

actually, a trainer friend told me na it would take an average of around 30 mins of jogging before you start burning fat; puro carbs lang daw ang nabburn initially.

Offline Black_angel

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2008, 10:07:18 PM »
parang medyo mahirap yata yun, kasi para mawala yung taba dapat meron kang gawin para ma burn yung cholesterol/fats sa stomach area. Although yung proper diet ay pwede pero kulang pa rin.
Wind sprint ang gawin mo. At least dito di mo kailangan pumunta sa gym. Imagine ang difference ng physique ng 100m sprinter sa endurance runner, sino ang mas lean? Ang sprinter.
Yung theory behind it, kasi mas mabilis at intense ang buring process ng cholesterol sa katawan ng sprinter than the endurance runner na walang variation ang speed during running.

Offline Black_angel

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2008, 10:09:48 PM »
(pahabol pa), yung mga endurance runner, similar sa jogging ang ginagawa nito na higit na mas mababa ang energy na ginagamit compared sa wind sprint.