hulika

Author Topic: Deleted Posts / Missing Posts / Remove Post Function *merged*  (Read 56656 times)

Offline hiskoolstudes

• Philmusicus Addictus
Remove Post Function
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2011, 11:58:36 PM »
I wish we had the remove post function back because i would like to delete the "ups" in my classified threads for a cleaner ad.

Thanks!
LF:
Ibanez Musician Bass

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Re: Deleted Posts / Missing Posts / Post Counts *merged*
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2012, 09:00:46 AM »
I don't know kung meron na nitong topic na ito.  This goes for the moderators.  I have observed that all old posts or thread made kapag na-delete na ng moderators, nababawasan ang number of posts na ginawa natin.  Now my question are for the moderators, paano kung ikaw ay three 3 years ng member at nagpo-posts, at may status ka ng, let's say Forum Fanatic, then the moderators deleted all your old threads, syempre mababawasan ang number of posts mo and surely mada-downgrade ang status mo from fanatic, kunwari to senior member or the worst newbie, how's that? Isn't it unfair? Please enlighten mods baka mali ako.

topics are only deleted if certain threads/topics had violated PM's rules and regulations. old topics/threads are moved to the archives to avoid this kind of hassle. cheers! :mrgreen:

Offline yngwie09

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2012, 02:26:58 AM »
thanks for the info. mod.
REFERENCES:your_guy,mannie,scofield,brown,PoW,ianpano,ARIS,bulog,
congthegreat,maximus0fficial,moncseb,cerelajauco,zasam_4,kaizer,endlesswalts08
sheepsmellslikeseashells

Offline adicksayo

Re: Remove Post Function
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2012, 02:55:10 PM »
I wish we had the remove post function back because i would like to delete the "ups" in my classified threads for a cleaner ad.

Thanks!

+1 sir..
and pano po ba mgdelete ng nagawa kong thread?? ex. my nagawa po akog thread na hindi complete eh gusto kong idelete na pano po ba yun???

mga ma'am sir pls help!
it's better to fade out then fade away!!!

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2012, 04:13:01 PM »
Just PM the mods in the concerned boards so they could take action.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline ianhisoka47

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2012, 04:28:08 AM »
Mas maganda yung function ng post sa classifieds is to update or UP the thread. hindi para mapataas yung post count. So many forumers here are exploiting the UP! post. Posting many threads on many classifieds. If I could be a moderator for 1 day idedelete ko lahat ng unnecessary post sa classifieds.  >:D

Offline blacktele

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2012, 12:12:14 PM »
Mas maganda yung function ng post sa classifieds is to update or UP the thread. hindi para mapataas yung post count. So many forumers here are exploiting the UP! post. Posting many threads on many classifieds. If I could be a moderator for 1 day idedelete ko lahat ng unnecessary post sa classifieds.  >:D

Tama ka bro, those are unnecessary posts. Sometime they priced it high and then they just upped it everyday. Wala naman buyer bec of unreasonable pricing.
GAS is proof that money has no value without velocity

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2012, 12:21:51 PM »
So many forumers here are exploiting the UP! post.

We actually delete excessive ups.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline ianhisoka47

• Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2012, 03:07:52 AM »
Tsaka po pala. Why lock the threads when it can be deleted? Para mabawasan naman po yung mga kalat. Hehe.

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2012, 08:42:53 AM »
We perform spring cleaning every year. In some cases, locked threads get relegated to the archives.

akosimarty

Account Deletion
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2012, 04:32:36 PM »
sorry i dunno where to post this - how can i deactivate my account? thanks :j

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
Account Deletion
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2012, 10:45:36 AM »
Here's how:

1.) click on the profile tab on the main dashboard seen on the upper left part of your screen.

2.) you would see 3 tabs by then: Profile Info - Modify Profile - Actions. select the "Actions" tab

3.) click "delete this account". it would then show:

"Please note that the forum moderators will have to approve this account's deletion before it will be removed."

Are you sure you want to delete your account?

Enter Current Password then click yes.       

Offline half_empty

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2012, 02:15:23 PM »
nabawasan ng around 70+ post counts ko po, na reach ko na yung pm adictus. may chance ba na maibalik yung rank? thanks philmusic . .

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2012, 09:00:20 PM »
http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=167955.125

From 7 pages to 1. What happened? I just requested to have my bumps deleted and even marked my bumps as Please delete. :wave: to make it more easier to view. I didn't want all of the post to be deleted since I was keeping track of the people I've dealt with and their feedback about our transactions.

Mods, please explain to me what happened. If it is reversible, kindly do so.
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline prince22

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2012, 09:10:52 PM »
I guess you didn't explain it more precisely, hence they/he/she deleted all unnecessary posts . It's less bandwidth for the whole site though, but I understand your need for deal references.

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2012, 10:27:01 PM »
I guess you didn't explain it more precisely, hence they/he/she deleted all unnecessary posts . It's less bandwidth for the whole site though, but I understand your need for deal references.

Nope. Been doing it ever since. This time, mr. mod 'over-approved' my request and deleted all posts instead.

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2012, 10:47:13 PM »
Here's my request. I sent it to 2 moderators.

Good morning! Kindly delete my bumps on my thread. I already edited them for easier viewing. Only on page 6 and 7. Marked them with:
Please delete. :wave:

Here' the link: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=167955.125

Please and thank you!

Now, someone tell me I didn't explain my request precisely.

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2012, 01:10:45 AM »
I need a mod here. With like a "Super Access" to the system/archive/database or something.

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2012, 01:28:43 AM »
If you guys are implementing a rule, don't break it. Even if it's not a written rule here on PhilMusic.

I respect you guys. But seeing one of you break his 'own policy' is just disappointing.

Practice equality.

Offline Riff_6603

• Philmusicus Moderatus
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2012, 02:48:43 AM »
I need a mod here. With like a "Super Access" to the system/archive/database or something.

try to PM either Sir KitC or Boss Jim.

Offline Santo Muerte

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2012, 03:03:10 AM »
NAME NAMES PLZ.

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2012, 05:36:54 AM »
Mods do a thankless job. IMO. Rules are a privilege extended to the members, but ultimately they do what they have to. It's a framework or a structure to keep things in line. Seeing as you have made a thread about how unhappy you are with a mod's action, on a request you have made, I'm inclined to think they wouldn't grant you any favors soon. The wording in this new thread you've started is far stronger than the last one, and you've chosen to address every one of them.

If it's anything of help, you could try going to the global mod or admin privately, if communications with the mod in question have broken down. Assuming you've tried that, of course. Diplomacy has its perks. Best of luck. And I hope you get the problem sorted out.
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2012, 09:52:02 AM »
Mods do a thankless job. IMO. Rules are a privilege extended to the members, but ultimately they do what they have to. It's a framework or a structure to keep things in line. Seeing as you have made a thread about how unhappy you are with a mod's action, on a request you have made, I'm inclined to think they wouldn't grant you any favors soon. The wording in this new thread you've started is far stronger than the last one, and you've chosen to address every one of them.

If it's anything of help, you could try going to the global mod or admin privately, if communications with the mod in question have broken down. Assuming you've tried that, of course. Diplomacy has its perks. Best of luck. And I hope you get the problem sorted out.

Tried PMing mr. mod first before creating the threads. His reply was in a refined manner, but his reasons were inconsistent as far as what I've seen last night.

I chose to address all of them since I don't want to mention names. They know themselves enough. If some of them are disturbed or somewhat affected by my message, then it proves that they are guilty of their actions.

Maybe the only thing that I can do right now is pm sir KitC or Jim Ayson. I really hope this gets sorted out very soon.

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2012, 07:45:50 AM »
Just got online after quite some time...

Let me and michiko look into this.

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2012, 12:03:57 AM »
Just got online after quite some time...

Let me and michiko look into this.

Hello sir. Any news?